1. Zhang, B., Pan, X., Cobb, G.P. and Anderson, T.A.,. microRNAs as oncogenes and tumor suppressors. Developmental biology, 302(1), pp.1-12.
2. McPherson, K., Steel, C. and Dixon, J.M., 2000. Breast cancer—epidemiology, risk factors, and genetics. Bmj, 2007321(7261), pp.624-628.
3. Emamgholipour S, Bandehpour M, Shabani P, Maghen L, Yaghmaee B, Kazemi B. Mutagenes is in se - quence encoding of human factor VII for gene therapy of hemophilia, DARU 2009; l17(4): 294 - 298.
4. WU, H., ZHU, S. & MO, Y.-Y. 2009. Suppression of cell growth and invasion by miR-205 in breast cancer. Cell research, 19, 439-448.
5. Garofalo M, Condorelli G, Croce C, Condorelli G. MicroRNAs as regulators of death receptors signaling. Cell Death & Differentiation 2009; 17(2): 200-8.
6. Zielinski, M. R., Muenchow, M., Wallig, M. A., Horn, P. L. & Woods, J. A. Exercise delays allogeneic tumor growth and reduces intratumoral inflammation and vascularization. Journal of Applied Physiology, 2004.96, 2249-2256.
7. Fernandes-Silva, Miguel Morita, et al. "Physical exercise and microRNAs: new frontiers in heart failure." Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia 98.5 (2012): 459-466.
8. Betof, Allison S., Mark W. Dewhirst, and Lee W. Jones. "Effects and potential mechanisms of exercise training on cancer progression: a translational perspective." Brain, behavior, and immunity 30 (2013): S75-S87.
9. Woods JA, Vieira VJ, Keylock KT. Exercise, inflammation, and innate immunity. Immunology and allergy clinics of North America 2009; 29(2): 381-93.
10Lobov IB, Brooks PC, Lang RA. Angiopoietin-2 displays VEGF-dependent modulation of capillary structure and endothelial cell survival in vivo. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 2002; 99(17):11205-10.
11. Leandro, C. G., de Lima, T. M., Alba-Loureiro, T. C., do Nascimento, E., de Castro, R. M., de Castro, C. M., ... & Curi, R. (2007). Stress-induced downregulation of macrophage phagocytic function is attenuated by exercise training in rats. Neuroimmunomodulation, 14(1), 4-7.
12. Murphy, E.A., Davis, J.M., Barrilleaux, T.L., McClellan, J.L., Steiner, J.L., Carmichael, M.D., Pena, M.M., Hebert, J.R. and Green, J.E., 2011. Benefits of exercise training on breast cancer progression and inflammation in C3 (1) SV40Tag mice. Cytokine, 55(2), pp.274-279.
13. Donatto, F. F., R. X. Neves, F. O. Rosa, R. G. Camargo, H. Ribeiro, E. M. Matos-Neto, and M. Seelaender. "Resistance exercise modulates lipid plasma profile and cytokine content in the adipose tissue of tumour-bearing rats." Cytokine 61, no. 2 (2013): 426-432.
14-Conze T, Carvalho AS, Landegren U, Almeida R, Reis CA, David L, et al. MUC2 mucin is a major carrier of the cancer-associated sialyl-Tn antigen in intestinal metaplasia and gastric carcinomas. Glycobiology. 2009;20(2):199-206.
15. Verma, V.K., Singh, V., Singh, M.P. and Singh, S.M., 2009. Effect of physical exercise on tumor growth regulating factors of tumor microenvironment: implications in exercise-dependent tumor growth retardation. Immunopharmacology and immunotoxicology, 31(2), pp.274-282.
16. Parvaneh,N,Zahra k,mohamadreza k ,2015 .Effect off high –intensity training (HIIT) On vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in heart muscle in healty rats.2015 AENSI Publisher all right reserved.ISSN: 1816-9112.
17. Maryam Nurshahi, Ayub Babaei, Mohammad Reza Saigigdeli, Mehdi Ghasemibirami, The Effect of Six-Week Resistance Training on Tumor VEGF and Endostatin Levels in Breast Cancer Rats. Sports Life Sciences, Summer 2013, No. 17, pp. 46-27.
18. Wahl P, Jansen F, Achtzehn S, Schmitz T, Bloch W, Mester J, et al. Effects of high intensity training and high volume training on endothelial microparticles and angiogenic growth factors. PLoS One. 2014;9(4):e96024.
19. Sadegh Amani Shalmazari, Hamid Agha Ali Nejad *, Shaban Alizadeh, Abdolreza Kazemi, Mohammad Amin Saee, Neda Minaei, Fatemeh Shokrolahi. Effect of endurance training on levels of IL-6 cytokines and growth factor of vascular tissue thalium in rats with breast cancer. Journal of Shahrekord University of Medical Sciences / Volume 16, Issue 2 / June and July 2014-2014.
20. Jones, L.W., Viglianti, B.L., Tashjian, J.A., Kothadia, S.M., Keir, S.T., Freedland, S.J., Potter, M.Q., Moon, E.J., Schroeder, T., Herndon, J.E. and Dewhirst, M.W., 2010. Effect of aerobic exercise on tumor physiology in an animal model of human breast cancer. Journal of applied physiology, 108(2), pp.343-348.
21- Gu, J.W., Gadonski, G., Wang, J., Makey, I. and Adair, T.H., 2004. Exercise increases endostatin in circulation of healthy volunteers. BMC physiology, 4(1), p.1.
22- Hunt, T.K., Aslam, R.S., Beckert, S., Wagner, S., Ghani, Q.P., Hussain, M.Z., Roy, S. and Sen, C.K., 2007. Aerobically derived lactate stimulates revascularization and tissue repair via redox mechanisms. Antioxidants & redox signaling, 9(8), pp.1115-1124.
23- Goerges, A.L. and Nugent, M.A., 2003. Regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor binding and activity by extracellular pH. Journal of Biological Chemistry, 278(21), pp.19518-19525.
24- WU, Hailong; ZHU, Shoumin; MO, Yin-Yuan. Suppression of cell growth and invasion by miR-205 in breast cancer. Cell research, 2009, 19.4: 439.
25- Leila Anousheh, Leila Anousheh, Mohammad Reza Kordi, Abbas Ali Guaini, Reza Mehdian, Zahra Mirakhori, Sadegh Amani Shalmazari, Ashraf Amini, Aerobic Exercise Effect on Let-7a MicroRNA and Il-6 Tumor Tissue in Mice With Breast Cancer. Breast Disease Iran, seventh year, number 3, fall 2014
26- Abdolreza Kazemi, HamidAgah Ali Nejad, Shaban Alizadeh, Shirin Shahbazi, Sadegh Amani Shalmansari. Effective endurance training period for MIR-155, STAT3 and IL-6 protein binding tumors for breast cancer. Journal of Kerman University of Medical Sciences Volume 22, Issue 1, pp. 52-42, 1393.
27- Zahra Mirakhori, Leila Anousheh, Leila Anousheh, Mohammad Reza Kordi, Abbas Ali Guaini, Reza Mehdian, Sadegh Amani Shalmazari, Ashraf Amini, Aerobic Exercise Effect on Let-7a MicroRNA and Il-6 Tumor Tissue in Mice With Breast Cancer. Breast Disease Iran, seventh year, number 3, fall 2014.
28- Ahad Shafiee, Mohammad Reza Kordie, Abbas Ali Ghaeni, Masoud Soleimani, Amin Nekouee, Vahid Hadidi. The effect of eight weeks of extremely intense periodic exercises on the expression of Mir 210 and EphrinA3 receptors in neural muscle in healthy male rats. Arak University of Medical Sciences- Year 17, Number 3 (Successive Number 84), June2014, 34-26.
29. Gómez, A. M., et al. "Exercise training and cytokines in breast cancer survivors." International journal of sports medicine 32.06 (2011): 461-467.