1. Lawler, J. M., Song, W., & Demaree, S. R. (2003). Hindlimb unloading increases oxidative stress and disrupts antioxidant capacity in skeletal muscle. Free radical biology and medicine, 35(1), 9-16, 2003.
2. Nielsen, Jens S., Thomsen, Carsten, Pedersen, Bente, Solomon, Thomas, the Effects of Free – Living Interval – Walking Training on Glycemic Control, Body Composition, and Physical Fitness in Type 2 Diabetic Patients, Centre of in Flammation and Methabolism, (2013).
3. Cambelt, I. T. Wikerson D. P. Jones A M. (2009). “Influence of acute plasma voldume expansion on VO kinetics, VO2 Peak. And performance during high – intensity cycle exercise”. J Appl Physiol, 101: PP:707-714.
4. Bouchla, Anthi MD, Karat zanos MSC, et al. The Addition of Strenght Training to Aerobic Interval Training: Effects on Muscle Strenght and Body Composition in CHF Patients, Journal of Cardio Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention, 2011, November, (31) 6.
5. Khanavi M, Gholami K, Khodadadi M, Chaman R, Hadjiakhoundi A. Study of Tehran Physician’s Intensity for Administration of Herbal Drug Based on their Prescription in the Time Period between 2007-2008 in 3 University Related Drugstores. JMP. 2011; 4 (40) :69-79.URL: http://jmp.ir/article-1-183-fa.html.
6. Thirumalai T, Therasa SV, Elumalai EK and David E. Intense and exhaustive exercise induce oxidative stress in skeletal muscle. Asian PacificJournal of Tropical Disease 2011; 1 (1): 63 - 6.
7. Belviranl M, Gökbel H, Okudan N and Başaralı K. Effects of grape seed extract supplementation on exercise-induced oxidative stress in rats. Br. J.Nutr. 2012; 108 (2): 249 - 56.
8. Dias T, Rosario Bronze M, Houghton P, Mota Filipe H and Paulo A. The flavonoid-rich fraction of Coreopsis tinctoria promotes glucose tolerance regain through pancreatic function recovery in streptozotocin-induced glucose-intolerant rats. J.Ethnopharmacol. 2010; 132 (2): 483 - 90.
9. Keong Chen Chee, Singh Harbindar Jeet and Singh Rabindarjeet. Effects of palm vitamin E supplementation on exercise induced oxidative stress and endurance performance in the heat. JSSM 2006; 5: 629 - 39.
10. Tokmakidis S and Volaklis KA. Training and detraining effects of a combined strengthened aerobic exercise program on blood lipids in patients with coronary artery disease. J.Cardiopulm. Rehabil. 2003; 23: 193 - 200.
11.Greer, B. K., Woodard, J. L., White, J. P., Arguello, E. M., & Haymes, E. M. Branched-chain amino acid supplementation and indicators of muscle damage after endurance exercise. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism, 17(6), 595-607, 2007.
12. Zolfeghar Didani H, Kargarfard M, Azad Marjani V. The Effects of Vitamin Supplementation on Oxidative Stress Indices after Anaerobic Activity in Water Polo Players. J.Isfahan Med. Sch. 2012; 30: 1119 - 30.
13. Aruoma OI, Spencer JP, Warren D, Jenner P, Butler J and Halliwell B. Characterization of food antioxidants, illustrated using commercial garlic and ginger preparations. Food Chem. 1997; 60 (2): 49 - 156.
14. Manju V and Nalini N. Effect of ginger on lipid peroxidation and antioxidant status in 1,2-dimethyl hydrazine induced experimental colon carcinogenesis. J. Biochem. Tech. 2010; 2 (2): 161 - 7.
15. Kiani M. effect of three types of energy supplements and plyometric training on muscle injury indices in young boys Handball. Master thesis. Shiraz university, 2013.[ In Persian]
16.Brancaccio, P., Maffulli, N., & Limongelli, F. M. (2007). Creatine kinase monitoring in sport medicine. British medical bulletin, 81(1), 209-230.
17. Azizi M, Razmjou S, Rajabi H, Hedayati M, Sharifi S. Effects of antioxidant supplementation on oxidative stress and muscle injury in elite female swimmers after a strenuous training period. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2010; 5 (3) :1-10.[In Persian].
18. Jahantigh,M. Atyabi, N., Poorkabir, M., & Afshar, M. The effect of dietary bovine colostrum supplementation on serum malondialdehyde levels and antioxidant activity in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 5(1), 63-67, 2011.
19.Shahamat Nashtifani, F. The effect of 1 and 30 sessions of endurance and speed training with colostrum supplementation on muscle injury indices (CK and LDH) in male Wistar rats. M.Sc., University of Sistan and Baluchestan, 2016. .[ In Persian]
20.Raphael DJ, Hamadeh MJ, Tarnopolsky MA. Antioxidant supplementation attenuates the exerciseinduced increase in plasma CK, but not CRP, during moderate intensity endurance exercise in men. FASEB, 21:765-17. 2007.
21. Raphael DJ, Hamadeh MJ, Tarnopolsky MA. Antioxidant supplementation attenuates the exerciseinduced increase in plasma CK, but not CRP, during moderate intensity endurance exercise in men. FASEB, 21:765-17. 2007.
22.Childs, A., Jacobs, C., Kaminski, T., Halliwell, B., & Leeuwenburgh, C. Supplementation with vitamin C and N-acetyl-cysteine increases oxidative stress in humans after an acute muscle injury induced by eccentric exercise. Free Radical Biology and Medicine, 31(6), 745-753. 2001.
23.Appukutty, M., Radhakrishnan, A. K., Ramasamy, K., Ramasamy, R., Majeed, A. B. A., Noor, M. I., ... & Haleagrahara, N. Colostrum supplementation protects against exercise-induced oxidative stress in skeletal muscle in mice. BMC research notes, 5(1), 649, 2012.
24. Mohamadidost A, Elbige S , Afzalpoor MA, Ashab Yamin R. The Effects of 500 Ml low-fat Milk on Serum Level Muscle Damage Indices following one Session of Plyometric Exercise. sjimu. 2016; 23 (6) :62-73.[In Persian]
25. Mogharnasi M, Baya J, Foadoddini M, Salehikia A, , Hosseini M, Shahamat Nashtifani F. The Effect of Colostrum along with Aerobic and Anaerobic Exercise on Lipid Peroxidation and Total Antioxidant Capacity of Male Wistar Rats. Armaghane danesh. 2016; 21 (3) :265-277.[In Persian]
26.Ashton, T., Young, I. S., Peters, J. R., Jones, E., Jackson, S. K., Davies, B., & Rowlands, C. C. Electron spin resonance spectroscopy, exercise, and oxidative stress: an ascorbic acid intervention study. Journal of Applied Physiology, 87(6), 2032-2036, 1999.
27.Mero, A., Nykänen, T., Keinänen, O., Knuutinen, J., Lahti, K., Alen, M., ... & Leppäluoto, J. Protein metabolism and strength performance after bovine colostrum supplementation. Amino acids, 28(3), 327-335, 2005.
28.Arabi Shotir Khospi R. The effect of short-term colostrum supplementation on serum levels of lipid peroxidation and total antioxidant capacity induced by acute resistance exercise in healthy men, MSc thesis, Birjand University, 2018. [In Persian]
29.Ashton, T., Young, I. S., Peters, J. R., Jones, E., Jackson, S. K., Davies, B., & Rowlands, C. C. Electron spin resonance spectroscopy, exercise, and oxidative stress: an ascorbic acid intervention study. Journal of Applied Physiology, 87(6), 2032-2036, 1999.
30. Mogharnasi M, Shahamat-NashtifaniF, Foadoddini M, Banparvari M, Bayat J, Hosseini M. Protective effects of bovine colostrum supplementation on indicators of muscle damage Exercise-induced in rat. Journal of Applied Biological Sciences in Sport, Volume 4, Number 8, 2016. [In Persian]
31.Asjodi F, Arazi H, Farazi Samarian S. comparing the effects of dietary supplementation with carbohydrate and whey protein at two ratios on muscle damage indices after eccentric resistance exercise. Iranian J Nutr Sci Food Technol; 7(4): 83-92; 2012.
32.Street B, Byrne C, Eston R. Glutamine Supplementation in Recovery From Eccentric Exercise Attenuates Strength Loss and Muscle Soreness. J Exercise Fit . 9(2):116– 122;2011.
33.McAnulty, S. R., McAnulty, L. S., Nieman, D. C., Morrow, J. D., Utter, A. C., & Dumke, C. L. Effect of resistance exercise and carbohydrate ingestion on oxidative stress. Free radical research, 39(11), 1219-1224, 2005.
34.Jackman SR, Witard OC, Jeukendrup AE, Tipton KD. Branchedchain Amino acid ingestion can ameliorate soreness from eccentric exercise. Med Sci Sports Exercise, 42:962–70; 2010.
35.Ramin Amirsasan, Saeed Nikookheslat, Vahid Sari-Sarraf, Batoorak Kaveh, Amir Letafatkar. The effect of two dosage of BCAA supplementation on wrestlers’ serum indexes on cellular injury. Zahedan J Res Med Sci (ZJRMS) , 13(8): 22-28; 2012.
36.Pablo Christiano Barboza Lollo, Jaime Amaya-Farfan, Luciano Bruno de Carvalho-Silva. Physiological and Physical Effects of Different Milk Protein Supplements in Elite Soccer Players. Journal of Human Kinetics volume, 30, 49 – 57;2011.
37.Mohammadidoost A, Ilbeigi S, Esmaeilafzalpour M, Ashabyamin. The Effects of 500 Ml low-fat Milk on Serum Level Muscle Damage Indices following one Session of Plyometric Exercise. Scientific. Journal of Ilam University of Medical Sciences , 23(6): 62-73; 2015.
38.Atashak, S., & Baturak, K. The efect of BCAA supplementation on serum C–Reactive protein and creatine kinase after acute resistance exercise in soccer players. Ann Biological Res, 3, 1569-1576, 2012.
39.Xiao X, Xiong A, Chen X, Mao X, Zhou X. Epidermal growth factor concentrations in human milk, cow''s milk and cow''s milk-based infant formulas. Chin. Med. J. 115 (3): 451–4, 2002.
40. Asjodi F, Arazi H, Farazi Samarin S. Comparing the effects of dietary supplementation with carbohydrate and whey protein at two ratios on muscle damage indices after eccentric resistance exercise. Iranian Journal of Nutrition Sciences & Food Technology. 2013; 7 (4) :83-92.[In Persian]
41.Serki, N., Poorkabir, M., & Afshar, M. (2016). The effect of dietary bovine colostrum supplementation on serum malondialdehyde levels and antioxidant activity in alloxan-induced diabetic rats. Iranian Journal of Veterinary Medicine, 5(1), 63-67.