عنوان مقاله [English]
Purpose:The present study aims to investigate the effect of maximal aerobic exercise, hybrid(aerobic max bath sauna)and bio training levels of leptin, adiponectin, insulin resistance index was overweight inactive men.Methods:Thirty young men(with age range19 to25years old and body mass index≤25)were randomly divided into two groups of severe and combined periodic aerobic exercises(each group of10).The subjects completed intensive aerobic exercise for 8 weeks and 3 sessions per week in a couple of days, but the combined exercise group In addition to the aerobic exercise,3sessions per week were performed on a sauna bath supplement on individual days for 20to30minutes in a sauna with a warm 80°Cheart rate with a heart rate of150-145beats per minute. After 8weeks of training, both groups were asked to return to their low-mobility lifestyle for the next 2 weeks without exercise(insomnia).Meanwhile, the subjects were subjected to blood sampling in three stages(pre-test,post-test, and de-training).Results:Severe and intermittent aerobic exercises resulted in a significant increase in adiponectin levels and a significant decrease in leptin, glucose, insulin, insulin resistance index, and body fat percentage of overweight subjects. There was no significant difference between the groups(P≤0.05)It was also found that after 2weeks of non-administration, the levels of leptin, adiponectin, and metabolic index increased significantly(P≤0.05)Conclusion:The results of this study showed that intensive aerobic exercise-sauna baths improved the body composition and the concentration of some white blood lipid hormones and insulin resistance index. Additionally, adaptations resulting from sports exercises are reversible,so it is recommended that overweight individuals regularly participate in sports programs.
1. Kazem Zadeh Y, Baniyarif Abdol A, Ghiroani's r, Hossein A. Effects of 8 weeks full-time period practice. (HIIT) on body composition, fat profile and insulin sensitivity in overweight young men. Journal of Physiology of Exercise and Physical Activity, 2016. 18; 1385-1394. (Persian).
2. Attarzadeh H, Ehsan Mir SR, Hejazi K, Mir Saeedi M. The effect of eight weeks of combined exercise on some insulin resistance markers in middle-aged men of the University of Medical Sciences. Medical Journal of Mashhad, 2015. 58(3): 129-137.
3. Rezaee Shirazi R. (Effects of 12 weeks high intensity interval training on plasma Adiponectin, Leptin and insulin resistance in obese males with non-alcoholic fatty liver, 2015.5(1): 23-35. (Persian).
4. Amini R, Rajabi H, Amirseifadini MR, Divsalar K. (Study of changes in adiponectin, leptin, and plasma lipid profile of Inactive men the result 24session, playing futsal). Two Quarterly Researches in Sport Medicine and Technology, 2014.12(28): 11-22. (Persian).
5. Jeona JY, JinHanb, Kimc HJ, Parkd MS, Seob DY, Kwakd Yb,. The combined effects of physical exercise training and detraining on adiponectin in overweight and obese children. integr med res, 2012.2; 145–150
6. Martinez –gomez d, eisehmann je, Gomez-martinez s, veses a, romeo j, veiga ol and marcos s. associations of physical activity and fitness with adipocytokins in adolcssnts. The afinos study. Nutrition metabolism, cardiovesculat diseass, 2012.22(3): 252-259.
7. Ebrahim K, Salehpour M, Ahmadi N. (Comparison of the effect of a single bout of aerobic activity and sauna on blood free fatty acids levels(. Iranian Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology, 2015. 1(2): 105‐111. (Persian).
8. Pilch W, Szyguła Z, Klimek AT, Pałka T, Cisoń T, Pilch P, et al.Changes in the lipid profile of blood serumin women taking sauna baths of various duration. Int J Occup Med Environ Health, 2010.23: 167-174.
9. Pałka T, Tyka A, Maciejczyk M, Bawelski M, Cisoń T, Pilch W, Żmuda M. Effect of Physical training in two different temperatures on exercise thermoregulation in men. Med Sport Pract , 2006.7(4): 79–82.
10. Farhad Darya Noosh ؛Nasrin Amo Ali ؛Mohamad Sherafati Mogadam ؛Seyedeh Shiva Dadvand. The Effect of 12 Weeks of Resistance Exercise on Serum Cardiotrophin-1 Levels, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy and Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Elderly Women. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology . Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 11-16.
11. Mostarda C, RogowA, SilvaIC, DeLaFuenteRN, JorgeL, Rodrigues B, etal.Benefitsofexercisetrainingindiabetic ratspersistafterthreeweeksofdetraining. AutonNeurosci , 2009.145(1–2): 11–6.
12. Hopkins M, Gibbons C, Caudwell P, Webb DL, Hellstrom PM, et al. Fasting leptin is a metabolic determinant of food reward in over weight and obese individuals during chronic aerobic exercise training. International Journal of Endocrinology, 2014.2014: 323728.
13. Jang JH, Joo CH. The Effects of Training and Detraining on Metabolic Hormones in Rats, 2017.26(2): 139-144.
14. Ehsan Asghari؛ Mohammad Javad Ramezan Nejhad؛ Zahra Mir Zendeh Del. Examined the changes in serum levels of inflammatory, anti-inflammatory factors and Irisin after an acute resistance exercise in sedentary young men. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 24-31.
15. Yong Bae J, Woo J, Tae Roh H, Hyo Lee Y, Ko K, Kang S and Ok Shin K. The effects of detraining and training on adipose tissue lipid droplet in obese mice after chronic high-fat diet. Bae et al. Lipids in Health and Disease , (2017) .16: 13.2-7.
16. Koga S, Kojima A, Ishikawa C, Kuwabara S, Arai K, and Yoshiyama Y. Effects of diet-induced obesity and voluntary exercise in a tauopathy mouse model: Implications of persistent hyperleptinemia and enhanced astrocytic leptin receptor expression, Neurobiology of Disease, 2014. 71: 180-192.
17. Lichtenstein MB, Andries A, Hansen S, Frystyk J, Stoving RK. Exercise addiction in men is associated with lower fat-adjusted leptin levels. Clin J Sport Med, 2015.25(2): 138-43.
18. Leite JC, Forte R, De Vito G, Boreham CAG, Gibney MJ, Brennan L, and Gibney ER. Comparison of the effect of multicomponent and resistance training programs on metabolic health parameters in the elderly, Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics, 2015. 60(3): 412-417.
19. Motamedy P, Nikroo H, Hejazi K. (The Effects of Eight-Weeks Aerobic Training on Serum Leptin Levels, Anthropometric Indices and VO2max in Sedentary Obese Men(. Journal of Ergonomics, 2017.5(1): 36-42. (Persian).
20. Fazelifar Saeed, Ebrahim Khosrow. Effect of concurrent (endurance-power) and uncontrollable exercise exercises on plasma leptin and insulin concentrations in obese children. Physiology and Sports Physical Activity Journal, 2011.8: 639-646.
21. Ranjbar R, Ahmadi Zad S, Nik Noho Mohsen Khou, Mohsenzadeh A. The effect of endurance training and detraining period on serum leptin and fasting fructosamine and an overweight men. Journal of Endocrinology Iran, 2013.15 (2): 269-278.
22. Suh S, Jeong I, Kim M, Kim Y, Shin S, Kim S, et al. Effects of Resistance Training and Aerobic Exercise on Insulin Sensitivity in Overweight Korean Adolescents: A Controlled Randomized Trial. Diabetes Metab J , 2011.35(4): 418-426.
23. Na Yu , Yuting R, Xiaoyan G, Jia S. Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized, Controlled Trials on the Effect of Exercise on Serum Leptin and Adiponectin in Overweight and Obese Individuals.Horm Metab Res. 2017.1-10.
24. Banitalebi JI, Hossein-Zadeh A, Mardanpour Z, amaniy ShalamzarS .effect three methods combined training (strength and endurance) on serum levels of adiponectin and insulin resistance in overweight older women. Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences , 2015. 20 : 30-40.
25. Pierard, M, Stéphanie C, Alexandra T, Sébastien B, Pierrick U, Karim ZB et al.Interactions of exercise training and high-fat diet on adiponectin forms and muscle receptors in mice. Pierard et al. Nutrition & Metabolism, 2016.13(75): 1-13.
26. Samira Pour Mirzaei؛ Bahman Mirzaei؛ Farhad Rahmani Nia. The Prevalence of Female Athlete Triad (Eating Disorder, Amenorrhea, and Osteoporosis) and its Relation to the Level of Physical Activity in National Teams of Iran. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 32-39.
27. Kadoglou NP, Fotiadis G, Kapelouzou A, Kostakis A, Liapis CD, Vrabas IS. The differential anti-inflammatory effects of exercise modalities and their association with early carotid atherosclerosis progression in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabet Med, 2013.30(2): e41-50.
28. Heijden GJ1, Wang ZJ, Chu ZD, Sauer PJ, Haymond MW, Rodriguez LM, et al. A 12-Week Aerobic Exercise Program Reduces Hepatic Fat Accumulation and Insulin Resistance in Obese, Hispanic Adolescents. Obesity, 2010.18(2): 384-390.