عنوان مقاله [English]
The aim of the present research is to determine the validity and reliability of the effective factors’ scale on the emergence of office corruption and its control methods in the Ministry of Youth and Sports. The method of this research is Descriptive-Analytic. Statistical population of this study included personnel of the Ministry of Youth and Sports which are 900 persons according to the ministry’s reports. According to Morgan’s Sampling Table, 269 subjects were estimated as the statistical sample then 320 questionnaires were distributed and collected. In this research, researcher made questionnaire named effective factors on office corruption and control methods was used which superficial and content validity of the questionnaire was approved 12 professors in Sports Management. For construct validity of the questionnaire the effective factors (0.770) and control methods (0.815) were calculated using factor analysis. The validity coefficient of the questionaires were calculated using Cronbakh’s Alfa was (α=0.81) for effective factors and (α=0.83) for control factors. According to the fact that the validity and reliability of the questionnaire are all optimal, the new version of questionnaire for estimating effective factors and control methods of office corruption can be used as a valid and reliable questionnaire to measure the amount of corruption in sports organizations.
20. Blackburn, K.; Gonzalo, F.; Forgues, P. (2010). Financial liberalization, bureaucratic corruption and economic development. Money and Finance, 29: 1321-1339.
21. Bloom, Max. (2009), corruption and sport : Building infergnity and preventing Abuses. Transparency international,1,6.
23. Gorse, Samantha.(2009). Defining Corruption in Sport Goventy University.
24. Liiv, M, L. (2004). The Causes of Administrative Corruption. Hypotheses Central and Eastern Europe, University of Tartu, department of Public Administration, requirements for the master’s degree of public administration.
25. Lee, W.S. (2013). Engaging in corruption: The influence of cultural values and contagion effects at the micro level. Journal of Economic Psychology, 39: 287-300.
26. Maening, W. (2002). On the Economics of doping and Corruption in intenational Sports. Journal of sports Economics, 4: 61-89.
27. Mason: D, and Thiboult, s (2006). An Agency Theory Perspective on Corruption in Sport. Journal of Sport Management, 20,52-73.
28. Maening, Wolfang. (2005). Corruption in international sports and sport management, Tendencies, Extent and Counter Measure. European Sport Management quarterly, 5(2): 187-205.
29. Memisoglu, D. Durgun, A. (2007). Public Administration Reforms and Corruption in Turkey. Suleyman Demirel University. 421-433.
30. Mckelvey, S and Moorman, A (2007). Alegal Analysis of the unauthorized use of sport Organizations. Journal of sport Management, 21: 79-102.
31. Meldram. Andrew. (2004). The Evoluthin of bad Governance in Kenya Sports, Transparency international, KFF,1-26.
32. Rui, Ding. (2008). Multi factor Analysis on Administrative corruption in china, technische universitat Munchen.
33. tonoya, Vartuhi, (2004), Corruption and entrepreneurship, university of Monnheim.23.
34. Tanzi Vito (1994), corruption government activities, and markets, IMF Working papers, wpi 94/99, international monetary fund, Washington D.C.
35. Wolfang, m. (2002). On economic of doping and corruption in international sports. University of Hamburg, 61-89.
World Bank (2007). Worldwide Governance Indicators 2007: Country Data Report for Iran, 1996-2006.Available.at: www.worldbank.org/wbi/governance/