1. James WPT. WHO recognition of the global obesity epidemic. Int J Obes. 2008;32(15):S120–6.
2. Strasser B. Immune-mediated inflammation as a driver of obesity and comorbid conditions. Obesity. 2017;25(6):987–8.
3. Kelishadi R, Alikhani S, Delavari A, Alaedini F, Safaie A, Hojatzadeh E. Obesity and associated lifestyle behaviours in Iran: Findings from the First National Non-communicable Disease Risk Factor Surveillance Survey. Public Health Nutr. 2008;11(3):246–51.[In Persian]
4. Baskin ML, Ard J, Franklin F, Allison DB. Prevalence of obesity in the United States. Obes Rev An Off J Int Assoc Study Obes. 2005;6(1):5–7.
5. Laugerette F, Vors C, Géloën A, Chauvin MA, Soulage C, Lambert-Porcheron S, et al. Emulsified lipids increase endotoxemia: Possible role in early postprandial low-grade inflammation. J Nutr Biochem. 2011;22(1):53–9.
6. Moreira APB, Texeira TFS, Ferreira AB, Do Carmo Gouveia Peluzio M, De Cássia Gonçalves Alfenas R. Influence of a high-fat diet on gut microbiota, intestinal permeability and metabolic endotoxaemia. Br J Nutr. 2012;108(5):801–9.
7. Ágh T, Kovács G, Supina D, Pawaskar M, Herman BK, Vokó Z, et al. A systematic review of the health-related quality of life and economic burdens of anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge eating disorder. Eat Weight Disord - Stud Anorexia, Bulim Obes. 2016 Sep 4;21(3):353–64.
8. M. B, P. S, P. R, L. C, E. B, I. C. Exploring health-related quality of life in eating disorders by a cross-sectional study and a comprehensive review. BMC Psychiatry. 2014;14(1): 165.
9. Puhl RM, Heuer CA. The stigma of obesity: A review and update. Obesity. 2009;17(5):941–64.
10. Barber JA, Palmese L, Reutenauer EL, Grilo CM, Tek C. Implications of weight-based stigma and self-bias on quality of life among individuals with schizophrenia. J Nerv Ment Dis. 2011;199(7):431–5.
11. Weiss F. Body Image, Eating Disorders, and Obesity: An Integrative Guide for Assessment and Treatment. Am J Psychother. 2000;54(1):128–31.
12. Wuorinen EC. The Psychophysical Connection Between Exercise, Hunger, and Energy Intake. Am J Lifestyle Med. 2014 May 27;8(3):159–63.
13. Vijayaraghava A, Doreswamy V. Exercise and the cytokines-interleukin-6 (IL-6) and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α): A review. Ann Med Physiol. 2017 Apr 30;1(1):3.
14. Dauwan M, Begemann MJH, Heringa SM, Sommer IE. Exercise Improves Clinical Symptoms, Quality of Life, Global Functioning, and Depression in Schizophrenia: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis. Schizophr Bull. 2016 May;42(3):588–99.
15. Riebe D, Franklin BA, Thompson PD, Garber CE, Whitfield GP, Magal M, et al. Updating ACSM’s recommendations for exercise preparticipation health screening. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2015;47(11):2473–9.
16. Colato A, Fraga L, Dorneles G, Vianna P, Chies JAB, Peres A. Impact of aerobic water running training on peripheral immune-endocrine markers of overweight-obese women. Sci Sports. 2017;32(1):46–53.
17. Nassis GP, Papantakou K, Skenderi K, Triandafillopoulou M, Kavouras SA, Yannakoulia M, et al. Aerobic exercise training improves insulin sensitivity without changes in body weight, body fat, adiponectin, and inflammatory markers in overweight and obese girls. Metabolism. 2005;54(11):1472–9.
18. Batrakoulis A, Fatouros IG, Chatzinikolaou A, Draganidis D, Georgakouli K, Papanikolaou K, et al. Dose-response effects of high-intensity interval neuromuscular exercise training on weight loss, performance, health and quality of life in inactive obese adults: Study rationale, design and methods of the DoIT trial. Contemp Clin Trials Commun. 2019;15(5):19–31.
19. Lowry KW, Sallinen BJ, Janicke DM. The effects of weight management programs on self-esteem in pediatric overweight populations. J Pediatr Psychol. 2007;32(10):1179–95.
20. R Shad, N Bijeh MF; The Effects of Eight Weeks of Aerobic Exercise on Insulin Resistance, Body Composition and Aerobic Power of Overweight Female Students. J Knowl Heal Shahroud Univ Med Sci. 2017;2(12):17–24. [In Persian]
21. Sim M, Dawson B, Landers G, Swinkels DW, Tjalsma H, Yeap BB, et al. Oral contraception does not alter typical post-exercise interleukin-6 and hepcidin levels in females. J Sci Med Sport. 2015 Jan;18(1):8–12.
22. Montazeri A, Goshtasebi A, Vahdaninia M, Gandek B. The Short Form Health Survey (SF-36): Translation and validation study of the Iranian version. Qual Life Res. 2005 Apr;14(3):875–82. [In Persian]
23. Cherick F, Te V, Anty R, Turchi L, Benoit M, Schiavo L, et al. Bariatric Surgery Significantly Improves the Quality of Sexual Life and Self-esteem in Morbidly Obese Women. Obes Surg. 2019;29(5):1576–82.
24. Kapstad H, Nelson M, Øverås M, Rø Ø. Validation of the Norwegian short version of the Body Shape Questionnaire (BSQ-14). Nord J Psychiatry. 2015 Oct 3;69(7):509–14.
25. Jürgensen SP, Trimer R, Dourado VZ, Di Thommazo-Luporini L, Bonjorno-Junior JC, Oliveira CR, et al. Shuttle walking test in obese women: test-retest reliability and concurrent validity with peak oxygen uptake. Clin Physiol Funct Imaging. 2015 Mar;35(2):120–6.
26. Polak J, Klimcakova E, Moro C, Viguerie N, Berlan M, Hejnova J, et al. Effect of aerobic training on plasma levels and subcutaneous abdominal adipose tissue gene expression of adiponectin, leptin, interleukin 6, and tumor necrosis factor α in obese women. Metabolism. 2006 Oct;55(10):1375–81.
27. Azar AARAGJT. The influence of 8-week discontinuous aerobic training (3×10 min) on cardiovascular risk biomarkers in inactive obese women. J Sport Biosci. 2013;5(3):63–75.
28. N.C. R-O, B. M, A.L.L. B, M.C. O-J, A. S-D, M.A.R. B-R, et al. Aerobic exercise inhibits acute lung injury: from mouse to human evidence Exercise reduced lung injury markers in mouse and in cells. Exerc Immunol Rev. 2018;24:36–44.
29. Lida Radmehr, Behjat Kalantari-Khandani AK. The effect of 8 weeks of endurance training on serum levels of IL-10 and IL-17 in elderly women with breast cancer. Daneshvar Med. 2016;23(122):39–46. [In Persian]
30. Hotton EJ, Renwick S, Barnard K, Lenguerrand E, Wade J, Draycott T, et al. Exploring standardisation, monitoring and training of medical devices in assisted vaginal birth studies: protocol for a systematic review. BMJ Open. 2019 Apr 14;9(4):e028300.
31. Eyigor S, Karapolat H, Durmaz B, Ibisoglu U, Cakir S. A randomized controlled trial of Turkish folklore dance on the physical performance, balance, depression and quality of life in older women. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2009 Jan;48(1):84–8.
32. I. I, C.M. A, A. K, K.E. F-S, C.E. B, L. X, et al. Dietary weight loss and exercise interventions effects on quality of life in overweight/obese postmenopausal women: A randomized controlled trial. Int J Behav Nutr Phys Act. 2011;8:1–12.
33. Elavsky S, McAuley E. Exercise and Self-Esteem in Menopausal Women: A Randomized Controlled Trial Involving Walking and Yoga. Am J Heal Promot. 2007 Nov 25;22(2):83–92.
34. García-Martínez AM, De Paz JA, Márquez S. Effects of an exercise programme on self-esteem, self-concept and quality of life in women with fibromyalgia: A randomized controlled trial. Rheumatol Int. 2012;32(7):1869–76.
35. Martin Ginis KA, Strong HA, Arent SM, Bray SR, Bassett-Gunter RL. The effects of aerobic- versus strength-training on body image among young women with pre-existing body image concerns. Body Image. 2014 Jun;11(3):219–27.
36. Henry R, Anshel M, Michael T. Effects of Aerobic and Circuit Training on Fitness and Body Image among Women. J Sport Behav. 2006;29(4):281.
37. Cao L, Jiang Y, Li Q, Wang J, Tan S. Exercise training at maximal fat oxidation intensity for overweight or obese older women: A randomized study. J Sport Sci Med. 2019;18(3):413–8.
38. Ramos RM, Coelho-Júnior HJ, Asano RY, Prado RCR, Silveira R, Urtado CB, et al. Impact of Moderate Aerobic Training on Physical Capacities of Hypertensive Obese Elderly. Gerontol Geriatr Med. 2019;5:233372141985969.
39. Numao S, Katayama Y, Hayashi Y, Matsuo T, Tanaka K. Influence of acute aerobic exercise on adiponectin oligomer concentrations in middle-aged abdominally obese men. Metabolism. 2011 Feb;60(2):186–94.