1. Bray F, Ferlay J, Soerjomataram I, Siegel RL, Torre LA, Jemal A. Global cancer statistics 2018: GLOBOCAN estimates of incidence and mortality worldwide for 36 cancers in 185 countries. CA: a cancer journal for clinicians. 2018;68(6):394-424.
2. Nafissi N, Khayamzadeh M, Zeinali Z, Pazooki D, Hosseini M, Akbari ME. Epidemiology and histopathology of breast cancer in Iran versus other Middle Eastern countries. Middle East Journal of Cancer. 2018;9(3):243-51.
3. Eheman C, Henley SJ, Ballard‐Barbash R, Jacobs EJ, Schymura MJ, Noone AM, et al. Annual Report to the Nation on the status of cancer, 1975‐2008, featuring cancers associated with excess weight and lack of sufficient physical activity. Cancer. 2012;118(9):2338-66.
4. Campbell KL, Neil SE, Winters-Stone KM. Review of exercise studies in breast cancer survivors: attention to principles of exercise training. Br J Sports Med. 2012;46(13):909-16.
5. Cella D, Lai Js, Chang CH, Peterman A, Slavin M. Fatigue in cancer patients compared with fatigue in the general United States population. Cancer. 2002;94(2):528-38.
6. Andre F, Slimane K, Bachelot T, Dunant A, Namer M, Barrelier A, et al. Breast cancer with synchronous metastases: trends in survival during a 14-year period. Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2004;22(16):3302-8.
7. Vialka-Moser F, Crevenna R, Korpan M, Quittan M. Cancer rehabilitation. Particularly with aspects on physical impairment. J Rehabil Med. 2003;35:153-62.
8. Hulver MW, Houmard JA. Plasma leptin and exercise. Sports medicine. 2003;(33): 7473-82.
9. Lorincz A, Sukumar S. Molecular links between obesity and breast cancer. Endocrine-related cancer. 2006;13(2):279-92.
10 Chlebowski RT, Aiello E, McTiernan A. Weight loss in breast cancer patient management. Journal of clinical oncology. 2002;20(4):1128-43.
11. Daling JR, Malone KE, Doody DR, Johnson LG, Gralow JR, Porter PL. Relation of body mass index to tumor markers and survival among young women with invasive ductal breast carcinoma. Cancer. 2001;92(4):720-9.
12. Ajam M, Aghayari A, Salek R, Haghverdian S, Gheitasi M. Effect of 12 weeks Aerobic Exercise Training on Some Characteristics of Immune System and General Health of Women with Breast Cancer. Research in Sport Medicine and Technology. 2014;12(7):41-54 [In Persian]
13. Ferrer RA, Huedo-Medina TB, Johnson BT, Ryan S, Pescatello LS. Exercise interventions for cancer survivors: a meta-analysis of quality of life outcomes. Annals of behavioral medicine. 2010;41(1):32-47.
14. da Silva Moitas ENM. Effects of supervised exercise intervention on cardiorespiratory fitness and health-related quality of life in breast cancer patients during treatment: Universidade do Porto (Portugal); 2012.
15. Abdollah-pour A, Khosravi N, Haghighat S, Eskandari Z. Effect of Long-term Exercise training on some anthropometric Measurements as Breast Cancer Risk factors in Postmenopausal Women: a Randomized Controlled Trial. Iranian Journal of Breast Diseases. 2015;8(3):25-33 [In Persian].
16. Mugele H, Freitag N, Wilhelmi J, Yang Y, Cheng S, Bloch W, et al. High-intensity interval training in the therapy and aftercare of cancer patients: a systematic review with meta-analysis. Journal of Cancer Survivorship. 2019;13(2):205-23.
17. Dolan LB, Campbell K, Gelmon K, Neil-Sztramko S, Holmes D, McKenzie DC. Interval versus continuous aerobic exercise training in breast cancer survivors—a pilot RCT. Supportive Care in Cancer. 2016;24(1):119-27.
18. Courneya KS, Friedenreich CM, editors. Physical activity and cancer control. Seminars in oncology nursing; 2007: Elsevier.
19. Spence RR, Heesch KC, Brown WJ. Exercise and cancer rehabilitation: a systematic review. Cancer treatment reviews. 2010;36(2):185-94.
20. Loprinzi PD, Cardinal BJ. Effects of physical activity on common side effects of breast cancer treatment. Breast Cancer. 2012;19(1):4-10.
21. Rognmo Ø, Hetland E, Helgerud J, Hoff J, Slørdahl SA. High intensity aerobic interval exercise is superior to moderate intensity exercise for increasing aerobic capacity in patients with coronary artery disease. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. 2004;11(3):216-22.
22. Herrero F, San Juan A, Fleck S, Balmer J, Perez M, Canete S, et al. Combined aerobic and resistance training in breast cancer survivors: A randomized, controlled pilot trial. International journal of sports medicine. 2006;27(07):573-80.
23. Kilgour RD, Vigano A, Trutschnigg B, Hornby L, Lucar E, Bacon SL, et al. Cancer‐related fatigue: the impact of skeletal muscle mass and strength in patients with advanced cancer. Journal of cachexia, sarcopenia and muscle. 2010;1(2):177-85.
24. Quist M, Rorth M, Zacho M, Andersen C, Møller T, Midtgaard J, et al. High‐intensity resistance and cardiovascular training improve physical capacity in cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2006;16(5):349-57.
25. Lee CE, Warden SJ, Szuck B, Lau YJ. A preliminary study on the efficacy of a community-based physical activity intervention on physical function-related risk factors for falls among breast cancer survivors. American journal of physical medicine & rehabilitation/Association of Academic Physiatrists. 2016;95(8):561.
26. Tilg H, Moschen AR. Adipocytokines: mediators linking adipose tissue, inflammation and immunity. Nature Reviews Immunology. 2006;6(10):772.
27. Ruhl CE, Everhart JE. Leptin concentrations in the United States: relations with demographic and anthropometric measures. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2001;74(3):295-301.
28. Schäffler A, Schölmerich J, Buechler C. Mechanisms of disease: adipokines and breast cancer—endocrine and paracrine mechanisms that connect adiposity and breast cancer. Nature Reviews Endocrinology. 2007;3(4):345.
29. Deldicque L, Hespel P, Francaux M. Endoplasmic reticulum stress in skeletal muscle: origin and metabolic consequences. Exercise and sport sciences reviews. 2012;40(1):43-9.
30 Talanian JL, Galloway SD, Heigenhauser GJ, Bonen A, Spriet LL. Two weeks of high-intensity aerobic interval training increases the capacity for fat oxidation during exercise in women. Journal of applied physiology. 2007;102(4):1439-47.
31. Little JP, Safdar A, Wilkin GP, Tarnopolsky MA, Gibala MJ. A practical model of low‐volume high‐intensity interval training induces mitochondrial biogenesis in human skeletal muscle: potential mechanisms. The Journal of physiology. 2010;588(6):1011-22.
32. Shahi SG, Rahimi E, Nori R, Moghadasi M, Taleei A, Tahmasebi S. Effect of 12 Weeks Walking on Inflammatory Factors in Postmenopausal Women with Breast Cancer. Physiology of Exercise and Physical Activity. 2011;6:479-87 [ In Persian].
33. Giannopoulou I, Fernhall B, Carhart R, Weinstock RS, Baynard T, Figueroa A, et al. Effects of diet and/or exercise on the adipocytokine and inflammatory cytokine levels of postmenopausal women with type 2 diabetes. Metabolism. 2005;54(7):866-75.
34. Irwin ML, Alvarez‐Reeves M, Cadmus L, Mierzejewski E, Mayne ST, Yu H, et al. Exercise improves body fat, lean mass, and bone mass in breast cancer survivors. Obesity. 2009;17(8):1534-41.