1. Xie J, Zhou X, Hu X, Jiang H. H2O2 evokes injury of cardiomyocytes through upregulating HMGB1. Hellenic J Cardiol. 2014;55(2):101-6.
2. nabiyuni, parivar divsalar. effects of honey bee poison on leukemia lymphoblastic cancer cells. journal of faze medical science of kashan university. 2012;16(2)7-121. (full text in persian).
3. Du C, Fang M, Li Y, Li L, Wang X. Smac, a mitochondrial protein that promotes cytochrome c–dependent caspase activation by eliminating IAP inhibition. Cell. 2000;102(1):33-42.
4. Ghavami S, Hashemi M, Kadkhoda K, Alavian SM, Bay GH, Los MJ. Apoptosis in liver diseases-detection and therapeutic applications. Medical science monitor. 2005;11(11):RA337-RA45.
5. Peterson JM, Bryner RW, Sindler A, Frisbee JC, Alway SE. Mitochondrial apoptotic signaling is elevated in cardiac but not skeletal muscle in the obese Zucker rat and is reduced with aerobic exercise. Journal of applied physiology. 2008;105(6):1934-43.
6. Quindry JC, Miller L, McGinnis G, Kliszczewicz B, Irwin JM, Landram M, et al. Ischemia reperfusion injury, KATP channels, and exercise-induced cardioprotection against apoptosis. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2012;113(3):498-506.
7. Eisenberg-Lerner A, Bialik S, Simon H-U, Kimchi A. Life and death partners: apoptosis, autophagy and the cross-talk between them. Cell Death & Differentiation. 2009;16(7):966-75.
8. Smith T, Rana RS, Missiaen P, Rose KD, Sahni A, Singh H, et al. High bat (Chiroptera) diversity in the Early Eocene of India. Naturwissenschaften. 2007;94:1003-9.
9. Kara M, Özçağlı E, Jannuzzi AT, Alpertunga B. Oxidative stress mediated cardiac apoptosis. Journal of Faculty Pharmacy of Istanbul University. 2015;45(2):217-32.
10. Powers SK, Smuder AJ, Kavazis AN, Quindry JC. Mechanisms of exercise-induced cardioprotection. Physiology. 2014;29(1):27-38.
11. Von Harsdorf R, Li P-F, Dietz R. Signaling pathways in reactive oxygen species–induced cardiomyocyte apoptosis. Circulation. 1999;99(22):2934-41.
12. Amri F, Ghouili I, Amri M, Carrier A, Masmoudi‐Kouki O. Neuroglobin protects astroglial cells from hydrogen peroxide‐induced oxidative stress and apoptotic cell death. Journal of neurochemistry. 2017.
13. Janero DR, Hreniuk D, Sharif HM. Hydrogen peroxide‐induced oxidative stress to the mammalian heart‐muscle cell (cardiomyocyte): Lethal peroxidative membrane injury. Journal of cellular physiology. 1991;149(3):347-64.
14. Kim R, Emi M, Tanabe K. Role of mitochondria as the gardens of cell death. Cancer chemotherapy and pharmacology. 2006;57(5):545-53.
15. Colussi C, Albertini M, Coppola S, Rovidati S, Galli F, Ghibelli L. H2O2-induced block of glycolysis as an active ADP-ribosylation reaction protecting cells from apoptosis. The FASEB Journal. 2000;14(14):2266-76.
16. Qian D, Li Z, Zhang Y, Huang Y, Wu Q, Ru G, et al. Response of mouse zygotes treated with mild hydrogen peroxide as a model to reveal novel mechanisms of oxidative stress-induced injury in early embryos. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity. 2016;2016.
17. Høydal MA, Wisløff U, Kemi OJ, Ellingsen Ø. Running speed and maximal oxygen uptake in rats and mice: practical implications for exercise training. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. 2007;14(6):753-60.
18. Lee S-D, Shyu W-C, Cheng I-S, Kuo C-H, Chan Y-S, Lin Y-M, et al. Effects of exercise training on cardiac apoptosis in obese rats. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases. 2013;23(6):566-73.
19. f.montazeri, s.rahgozar, k.gaemi. apoptosis and cytoplasmic organelles.. GENETICS IN THE 3RD MILLENNIUM. 2102; 9(1):2300-2312.(full text in persian).
20. Wang J, Jia Z, Zhang C, Sun M, Wang W, Chen P, et al. miR-499 protects cardiomyocytes from H2O2-induced apoptosis via its effects on Pdcd4 and Pacs2. RNA biology. 2014;11(4):339-50.
21. Liu N, Shi Y-F, Diao H-Y, Li Y-X, Cui Y, Song X-J, et al. MicroRNA-135a Regulates Apoptosis Induced by Hydrogen Peroxide in Rat Cardiomyoblast Cells. International journal of biological sciences. 2017;13(1):13.
22. Lu K, Wang L, Wang C, Yang Y, Hu D, Ding R. Effects of high-intensity interval versus continuous moderate‑intensity aerobic exercise on apoptosis, oxidative stress and metabolism of the infarcted myocardium in a rat model. Molecular medicine reports. 2015;12(2):2374-82.