1. فراموشی م . 1387 . تاثیر ارتفاع بر عملکرد ریوی و توان هوازی مردان ورزشکار، پایان نامه کارشناسی ارشد، دانشکده ادبیات و علوم انسانی دانشگاه محقق اردبیلی
2. American college of sports medicine position stand, American Heart Association. 1998. Recommendations for cardiovascular screening, staffing, and emergencypolicies at health/fitness facilities. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 30(6):1009-18.
3. Canada's physical activity guide to healthy active living. 2007. Ontario (Canada): public health agency of Canada. Available form:
4. Cornelissen VA, Verheyden B, Aubert AE, Fagard RH. 2010. Effects of aerobic training intensity on resting, exercise and post-exercise blood pressure, heart rate and heart rate variability. Hum Hypertense. 24(3):175-82.
5. Chaturvedi N, Bathula R, Shore AC, Panerai R, Potter J, Kooner J, Chambers J, Hughes A. 2012. South Asians have elevated postexercise blood pressure and myocardial Atashak؛ Jamal Rasoul Pour؛ Kamal Aziz Beigi. The Effect of progressive resistance training on some cardiovascular risk factors in inactive men. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 58-71.
6. Daniela A, Claudia G, Giuseppe P. 2010. Peripheral serotoninergic response to physical exercise in athletic horses. J of Veterinary Science. 4:285-90.
7. Fields KB, Fricker PA. 1997. Medical Problems in Athletes. Blackwell Science. Oxford University Press.
8. Gholami M, Sabaghian Rad L, Abed Natanzi H. 2012. The effect of changes in volume and intensity of aerobic training on cardiac respiratory endurance and resting heart rate in young men. Daneshvar Medical J. 18(96):1-11.
9. Goodrich J. 2014. Exercise induced arterial desaturation in recreationally active males at moderate altitude helps explain variability in relationship between total hemoglobin mass and VO2max.
10. Gough C, Saunders P, Fowlie J, Savage B, Pyne D, Anson J and et al. 2012. Influence of altitude training modality on performance and total haemoglobin mass in elite swimmers. European journal of applied physiology. 112(9):3275-85.
11. Farhad Darya Noosh ؛Nasrin Amo Ali ؛Mohamad Sherafati Mogadam ؛Seyedeh Shiva Dadvand. The Effect of 12 Weeks of Resistance Exercise on Serum Cardiotrophin-1 Levels, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy and Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Elderly Women. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology . Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 11-16.
12. Eghbal Mosavi Far؛ Khosro Jahan Seir. Compare of resting levels of Visfatin in professional karate’s and non-athletes¸ with two different doses of omega-3 supplementation along with intense physical activity. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 115-128.
13. Kashef M, Shaabani Nia M, Zare Karizak S. 2015. The variability of blood pressure, heart rate and Oxygen consumption index of the heart and their relationship with the profile of body fat in active and inactive people.Sport Iranian Journal of Sport Sciences 7(2):279-296.
14. Kilding AG, Brown S, McConnell AK. 2010. Inspiratory muscle training improves 100 and 200 m swimming performance.European journal of applied physiology. 108(3):505-11.
15. Lomax M (2010). Inspiratory muscle training altitude, and arterial oxygen desaturation: a preliminary investigation. Aviation, Space, and environmental medicine. 81(5):498-501.
16. Laukkanen JA, Kurl S, Salonen R, Lakka TA, Rauramaa R, Salonen JT. 2004). Systolic blood pressure during recovery from exercise and the risk of acute myocardial infarction in middle-aged men. American heart association, Inc. DOI: 10.1161/01. HYP. 0000148460. 95060. f2.
17. Majmundar A, Wong W, Simon M. 2010. Hypoxia-inducible factors and the response to hypoxic stress. Molecular cell. 40 2:294-309.
18. Martin D,Cobb A, Meale P, Mitchel K, Edsell M, Mythen M and et al. 2014. Systemic oxygen extraction during exercise at high altitude. British J of anaesthesia. 114(4):677-82.
19. Marconi C, Cerretelli P. 2008. Altitude Physiology: The impact of hypoxia on human performance. Physiological bases of human performance during work and exercise Philadelphia: Churchill Livingstone Elsevier. 433.
20. Mollard P, Xavier W, Muriel L. Christine L, Fabric F, Aure'lien P, mich'le B, Jean-paul R. 2007. Diterminants of maximal oxygen uptake in moderate acute hypoxia in endurance athletes. Eur J Appl Physiol. 100:663-673DOI10.1007/s00421-007-0457-0.
21. Nagashima J, Musha H, Takada H, Takagi K, Mita T, Mochida T, Yoshihisa T, Imagawa Y, Matsumoto N, Ishige N, Fujimaki R, Hiroyuki N, Murayama M. 2010. Three-month exercise and weight loss program improves heart rate recovery in obese persons along with cardiopulmonary function. J of Cardiology: 56:79-84.
22. Nemoto K, Gen-No H, Masuki S, Okazaki K, Nose H (2007). Effects of high-intensity interval walking training on physical fitness and blood pressure in middle-agged and older people. Mayo Clin Proc. 82:803-11.
23. Peacock AJ.1998. Oxygen at high altitude. British Medical Journal. Vol 57 Issue j8, P 1907.
24. Robertson E, Saunders P, Pyne D, Gore C, Anson J. 2010. Effectiveness of intermittent training in hypoxia combined with live high/train low. European journal of applied physiology. 110(2):379-87.
25. Sadat Naeemi S. 2003. The effect of aerobic exercise duration and intensity on aerobic heart rate in young women with low mobility. Pajoohande. J of Medical Sciences. 794: 289-293.
26. Sawak M, Young A. 2006. Physiological systems and their responses to conditions of heat and cold. Army research inst of environmental medicine Natick ma thermal and mountain medicine division.
27. Sally A, Clark PC, Bourdon W, Schmidt B, Singh G, Cable KJ, Onus SM, Woolford T, Stanef CJ, Gore RJ. 2007. The effect of acute simulated moderate altitude on power, performance and pacing strategies in well-trained cyclists. Eur J Appl Physiol. 102:45-55. DOI 10.1007/s00421 -007- 0554-0.
28. Sung J, Chori YH, Park JB. 2006. Metabolic syndrome is associated with delayed heart rate recovery after exercise. J Korean Med Sci 21:621-6.
29. Tartibian B, Ibrahimy torkamani B, Baghaiee B. 2014. Relatinship between respiratory and inflammatory markers in 14-16 years old active boy: effect of incremental exersice. Razi Medical J. 21(119):76-69.
30. Turner LA, Mickleborough TD, McConnell AK, Stager JM, Tecklenburg-Lund S, Lindley MR. 2011. Effect of inspiratory muscle training on exercise tolerance in asthmatic individuals.
31. Tremblay MS, Copland JL, Van Holder W. 2005. Influence of exercise duration on post-exercise esteroid hormone responses in trained males. Eur J Appl physiol. 94(5-6):505-13.
32. Willmore JH, Costill DL. 1994. Phisiology of sport and exercise. Human Kinetics.
33. West JB. 2006. Human physiology at extreme altitudes, Integrative and Comparative biology. 46(1):25-34.