1) Gomese-Merino D, Chennaoui M, Guezennec C. Leptin and exercise. Science and sport. 2004;19:8-18.
2) Wang Z, Nakayama T. Inflammation, a link between obesity and cardiovascular disease. Mediators of inflammation. 2010;2010.
3) Ibrahim MM. Subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissue: structural and functional differences. Obesity reviews. 2010;11(1):11-8.
4) Olefsky JM, Glass CK. Macrophages, inflammation, and insulin resistance. Annual review of physiology. 2010;72:219-46.
5) Alexaki V-I, Notas G, Pelekanou V, Kampa M, Valkanou M, Theodoropoulos P, et al. Adipocytes as immune cells: differential expression of TWEAK, BAFF, and APRIL and their receptors (Fn14, BAFF-R, TACI, and BCMA) at different stages of normal and pathological adipose tissue development. The Journal of immunology. 2009;183(9):5948-56.
6) Saremi A, Moslehabadi M, Parastesh M. Effects of twelve-week strength training on serum chemerin., tnf-α and crp level in subjects with the metabolic syndrome. 2011.
7) Calabró P, Willerson JT, Yeh ET. Inflammatory cytokines stimulated C-reactive protein production by human coronary artery smooth muscle cells. Circulation. 2003;108(16):1930-2.
8) Kubo S, Kitamura A, Imano H, Cui R, Yamagishi K, Umesawa M, et al. Serum Albumin and High-Sensitivity C-reactive Protein are Independent Risk Factors of Chronic Kidney Disease in Middle-Aged Japanese Individuals: the Circulatory Risk in Communities Study. Journal of atherosclerosis and thrombosis. 2016;23(9):1089-98.
9) Zhou Y, Han W, Gong D, Man C, Fan Y. Hs-CRP in stroke: a meta-analysis. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2016;453:21-7.
10) Abramson JL, Vaccarino V. Relationship between physical activity and inflammation among apparently healthy middle-aged and older US adults. Archives of internal medicine. 2002;162(11):1286-92.
11) Woods JA, Wilund KR, Martin SA, Kistler BM. Exercise, inflammation and aging. Aging and disease. 2014;3(1):130-40.
12) Thomas N, Williams D. Inflammatory factors, physical activity, and physical fitness in young people. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2008;18(5):543-56.
13) Goswami B, Rajappa M, Singh B, Ray P, Kumar S, Mallika V. Inflammation and dyslipidaemia: a possible interplay between established risk factors in North Indian males with coronary artery disease: cardiovascular topics. Cardiovascular journal of Africa. 2010;21(2):103-8.
14) Mutluay R, Konca C, Erten Y, Paşaoğlu H, Değer SM, Ağirgün Ç, et al. Predictive markers of asymptomatic atherosclerosis in end-stage renal disease patients. Renal failure. 2010;32(4):448-54.
15) Jordan SL. The effects of green tea extract supplementation on delayed onset muscle soreness and oxidative stress: Texas Tech University; 2007.
16) Cech TR, Bennett D, Jasny B, Kelner KL, Miller LJ, Szuromi PD, et al. The molecule of the year. Science. 1992;258:1861.
17) Muazzezzaneh A, Keshavarz SA, Yaraghi AAS, Djalali M, Rahimi A. Effect of L-Arginine supplementation on blood lactate level and VO2 max at anaerobic threshold performance. Feyz Journals of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2010;14(3).
18) Tripathi P, Pandey S. L-arginine attenuates oxidative stress condition during cardiomyopathy. 2013.
19) Jobgen W, Meininger CJ, Jobgen SC, Li P, Lee M-J, Smith SB, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation reduces white fat gain and enhances skeletal muscle and brown fat masses in diet-induced obese rats. The Journal of nutrition. 2008:jn. 108.096362.
20) Lucotti P, Setola E, Monti LD, Galluccio E, Costa S, Sandoli EP, et al. Beneficial effects of a long-term oral L-arginine treatment added to a hypocaloric diet and exercise training program in obese, insulin-resistant type 2 diabetic patients. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2006;291(5):E906-E12.
21) Rajapakse NW, Mattson DL. Role of cellular L-arginine uptake and nitric oxide production on renal blood flow and arterial pressure regulation. Current opinion in nephrology and hypertension. 2013;22(1):45-50.
22) Bi’e Tan XL, Yin Y, Wu Z, Liu C, Tekwe CD, Wu G. Regulatory roles for L-arginine in reducing white adipose tissue. Frontiers in bioscience: a journal and virtual library. 2012;17:2237.
23) Irving BA, Davis CK, Brock DW, Weltman JY, Swift D, Barrett EJ, et al. Effect of exercise training intensity on abdominal visceral fat and body composition. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2008;40(11):1863.
24) Ghahremani Moghadam M, hejazi k. Effect of Aerobic Training for 8 Weeks on C-Reactive Protein, Uric Acid and Total Bilirubin in Sedentary Elderly Women. Quarterly of Horizon of Medical Sciences. 2015;21(2):81-9.
25) Zolfaghary M, Taghian F, Hedayati M. Comparing the effect of green tea extract consumption, aerobic exercise and combination of these two methods on CRP Level in obese women. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(110):8-21.
26) Vidyasagar S. Dose response relationship between exercise intensity and C reactive protein in healthy individuals. 2013.
27) Rashid Lamir A. The effects of 8 weeks aerobic exercise on levels of homocysteine, HS-CRP serum and plasma fibrinogen in type II diabetic women. Life Science Journal. 2013 (ISI). Life Science Journal. 2013;10.
28) Yamamoto K, Kondo T, Kimata A, Ueyama J, Shirotori A, Okada Y, et al. Lack of Effect of Aerobic Physical Exercise on Endothelium-Deived Nitric Oxide Concentrations in Healthy Young Subjects. Nagoya journal of medical science. 2007;69(3-4):167-72.
29) Ding Y-H, Young CN, Luan X, Li J, Rafols JA, Clark JC, et al. Exercise preconditioning ameliorates inflammatory injury in ischemic rats during reperfusion. Acta neuropathologica. 2005;109(3):237-46.
30) Christopherson J, Sumer V, Kirkendall D, Jones MA. Effects of exercise detraining on lipid storage in rats. Transactions of the Illinois State Academy of Science. 1999;92:203-9.
31) Colbert LH, Visser M, Simonsick EM, Tracy RP, Newman AB, Kritchevsky SB, et al. Physical activity, exercise, and inflammatory markers in older adults: findings from the Health, Aging and Body Composition Study. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society. 2004;52(7):1098-104.
32) Nicklas B. Endurance exercise and adipose tissue: CRC Press Inc.; 2001.
33) Church TS, Barlow CE, Earnest CP, Kampert JB, Priest EL, Blair SN. Associations between cardiorespiratory fitness and C-reactive protein in men. Arteriosclerosis, thrombosis, and vascular biology. 2002;22(11):1869-76.
34) Bruun JM, Helge JW, Richelsen B, Stallknecht B. Diet and exercise reduce low-grade inflammation and macrophage infiltration in adipose tissue but not in skeletal muscle in severely obese subjects. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2006;290(5):E961-E7.
35) Gomes F, Telo DF, Souza HP, Nicolau JC, Halpern A, Serrano Jr CV. Obesity and coronary artery disease: role of vascular inflammation. Arquivos brasileiros de cardiologia. 2010;94(2):273-9.
36) Reza E, Rahman S, Shahram S, Nader S. The effect of aerobic intermittent training on resting level of serum vascular cell adhesion molecules in sedentary young woman. European Journal of Experimental Biology. 2012;2(4):1039-43.
37) Ito H, Ohshima A, Inoue M, Ohto N, Nakasuga K, Kaji Y, et al. Weight reduction decreases soluble cellular adhesion molecules in obese women. Clinical and experimental pharmacology and physiology. 2002;29(5‐6):399-404.
38) Pasceri V, Willerson JT, Yeh ET. Direct proinflammatory effect of C-reactive protein on human endothelial cells. Circulation. 2000;102(18):2165-8.
39) Mahtab M, Vahed T, Atafa K, Mohsen D, Razya J. Effects of Oral L-arginine Supplementation for a Week, on Changes in Respiratory Gases and Blood Lactate in Female Handballists. Iranian Journal ofNutrition Sciences & FoodTechnology. 2015;9(4):45-53.
40) NAGAYA N, UEMATSU M, OYA H, SATO N, SAKAMAKI F, KYOTANI S, et al. Short-term oral administration of L-arginine improves hemodynamics and exercise capacity in patients with precapillary pulmonary hypertension. American Journal of Respiratory and Critical Care Medicine. 2001;163(4):887-91.
41) Cox B. Opioid receptor-G protein interactions: acute and chronic effects of opioids. Opioids: Springer; 1993. p. 145-88.
42) Ren G, Zhang L, Zhao X, Xu G, Zhang Y, Roberts AI, et al. Mesenchymal stem cell-mediated immunosuppression occurs via concerted action of chemokines and nitric oxide. Cell stem cell. 2008;2(2):141-50.
43) 43. Buskila Y, Amitai Y. Astrocytic iNOS-dependent enhancement of synaptic release in mouse neocortex. Journal of neurophysiology. 2010;103(3):1322-8.