1. Kwak M-S, Kim D. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and lifestyle modifications, focusing on physical activity. The Korean journal of internal medicine. 2018;33(1):64.
2. Sharifnia T, Antoun J, Verriere TG, Suarez G, Wattacheril J, Wilson KT, et al. Hepatic TLR4 signaling in obese NAFLD. American Journal of Physiology-Gastrointestinal and Liver Physiology. 2015;309(4):G270-G8.
3. Tajik N, Nasiri M, Jafari M, Mousavi T, Farnia P, Salekmoghaddam A, et al. Association between toll-like receptor 4 (TLR4) genetic polymorphisms and susceptibility to pulmonary tuberculosis. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2010;16:19-26. [In Persian]
4. Sofalmanesh S, Khaledi N, Askari H. The effect of high intensity interval training on activated transcription factor 3 and Toll-like receptor 4 myocardia gene expression in diabetic rats. Sport Physiology. 2019;11(43):39-54. [In Persian
5. Liang H, Yang X, Liu C, Sun Z, Wang X. Effect of NF-kB signaling pathway on the expression of MIF, TNF-α, IL-6 in the regulation of intervertebral disc degeneration. Journal of musculoskeletal & neuronal interactions. 2018;18(4):551.
6. Sas L, Lardon F, Vermeulen PB, Hauspy J, Van Dam P, Pauwels P, et al. The interaction between ER and NFκB in resistance to endocrine therapy. Breast Cancer Research. 2012;14(4):1-14.
7. Ezquerro S, Mocha F, Frühbeck G, Guzmán-Ruiz R, Valentí V, Mugueta C, et al. Ghrelin Reduces TNF-α–Induced Human Hepatocyte Apoptosis, Autophagy, and Pyroptosis: Role in Obesity-Associated NAFLD. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2019;104(1):21-37.
8. Ghanbari S, Ravasi AA, Shariatzade Joneidi M. Effect of exercise with different intensities on the selected index of apoptosis in the liver tissue of male Wistar rats. Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. 2021;8(1):21-7. [In Persian]
9. AKBARI A, MOHEBI H, KHALAFI M, Moghadmi K. The effect of two types of high intensity and moderate intensity continuous training on serum levels of TNF-α and IL-10 in obese male rats. JOURNAL OF APPLIED HEALTH STUDIES IN SPORT PHYSIOLOGY. 2019;6(1 #r00666):-. [In Persian]
10. Hamasaki H. Perspectives on Interval Exercise Interventions for Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Medicines. 2019;6(3):83.
11. Jordy AB, Kraakman MJ, Gardner T, Estevez E, Kammoun HL, Weir JM, et al. Analysis of the liver lipidome reveals insights into the protective effect of exercise on high-fat diet-induced hepatosteatosis in mice. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2015;308(9):E778-E91.
12. Haram PM, Kemi OJ, Lee SJ, Bendheim MØ, Al-Share QY, Waldum HL, et al. Aerobic interval training vs. continuous moderate exercise in the metabolic syndrome of rats artificially selected for low aerobic capacity. Cardiovascular research. 2009;81(4):723-32.
13. Nagle EF, Sanders ME, Franklin BA. Aquatic high intensity interval training for cardiometabolic health: benefits and training design. American journal of lifestyle medicine. 2017;11(1):64-76.
14. Martins RR, de Oliveira Macedo UB, Leite LD, Rezende AA, Brandão-Neto J, Almeida MdG. Lipoic acid and moderate swimming improves the estrous cycle and oxidative stress in Wistar rats. Applied physiology, nutrition, and metabolism. 2011;36(5):693-7.
15. Zhang H, He Y, Chung PK, Tong TK, Fu FH, Chen Y, et al. Effects of 12 weeks of exercise on hepatic TNF-α and PPARα in an animal model of high-fat diet-induced nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. 2009;7(1):18-23.
16. Zou Y, Li J, Lu C, Wang J, Ge J, Huang Y, et al. High-fat emulsion-induced rat model of nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Life sciences. 2006;79(11):1100-7.
17. Farzanegi P, habibian m, alinejad h. The Combined Effect of Regular Aerobic Exercise with Garlic Extract on Renal Apoptosis Regulatory Factors in Aged rats with Chronic Kidney Disease. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2016;19(3):62-70. [In Persian]
18. Ramos-Filho D, Chicaybam G, de-Souza-Ferreira E, Guerra Martinez C, Kurtenbach E, Casimiro-Lopes G, et al. High intensity interval training (HIIT) induces specific changes in respiration and electron leakage in the mitochondria of different rat skeletal muscles. PloS one. 2015;10(6):e0131766.
19. Shafiee A, Gaeini A, Soleimani M, Nekouei A, Hadidi V. The effect of eight week of high intensity interval training on expression of mir-210 and ephrinA3 mRNA in soleus muscle healthy male rats. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2014;17(3):26-34. [In Persian]
20. Rigi, A., Ghofrani, M., Helalizadeh, M. The Effect of 8 Weeks High Intensity Interval Training and Moderate-Intensity Continuous Training on Plasma GDF-15, Troponin and hs-CRP in Obese Young Men. Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology, 2020; 7(2): 81-88. [In Persian]
21. Farzanegi P, Dana A, Ebrahimpoor Z, Asadi M, Azarbayjani MA. Mechanisms of beneficial effects of exercise training on non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD): Roles of oxidative stress and inflammation. European journal of sport science. 2019;19(7):994-1003.
22. Ore A, Akinloye OA. Oxidative stress and antioxidant biomarkers in clinical and experimental models of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Medicina. 2019;55(2):26.
23. Smeuninx B, Boslem E, Febbraio MA. Current and future treatments in the fight against non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Cancers. 2020;12(7):1714.
24. Bradley RL, Jeon JY, Liu F-F, Maratos-Flier E. Voluntary exercise improves insulin sensitivity and adipose tissue inflammation in diet-induced obese mice. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2008;295(3):E586-E94.
25. Strober W, Fuss IJ. Proinflammatory cytokines in the pathogenesis of inflammatory bowel diseases. Gastroenterology. 2011;140(6):1756-67. e1.
26. Hajighasem A, Farzanegi P, Mazaheri Z, Naghizadeh M, Salehi G. Effects of resveratrol, exercises and their combination on Farnesoid X receptor, Liver X receptor and Sirtuin 1 gene expression and apoptosis in the liver of elderly rats with nonalcoholic fatty liver. PeerJ. 2018;6:e5522.
27. Hajighasem A, Farzanegi P, Mazaheri Z. Effects of combined therapy with resveratrol, continuous and interval exercises on apoptosis, oxidative stress, and inflammatory biomarkers in the liver of old rats with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Archives of physiology and biochemistry. 2019;125(2):142-9.
28. SEIF EL-DIN SH, Sabra A-NA, Hammam OA, Ebeid FA, El-Lakkany NM. Pharmacological and antioxidant actions of garlic and/or onion in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) in rats. Journal of the Egyptian Society of Parasitology. 2014;44(2):295-308.
29. Poret JM, Souza-Smith F, Marcell SJ, Gaudet DA, Tzeng TH, Braymer HD, et al. High fat diet consumption differentially affects adipose tissue inflammation and adipocyte size in obesity-prone and obesity-resistant rats. International Journal of Obesity. 2018;42(3):535-41.
30. Arrese M, Cabrera D, Kalergis AM, Feldstein AE. Innate immunity and inflammation in NAFLD/NASH. Digestive diseases and sciences. 2016;61(5):1294-303.
31. Robinson E, Durrer C, Simtchouk S, Jung ME, Bourne JE, Voth E, et al. Short-term high-intensity interval and moderate-intensity continuous training reduce leukocyte TLR4 in inactive adults at elevated risk of type 2 diabetes. Journal of applied physiology. 2015;119(5):508-16.
32. Kawaratani H, Moriya K, Namisaki T, Uejima M, Kitade M, Takeda K, et al. Therapeutic strategies for alcoholic liver disease: Focusing on inflammation and fibrosis. International journal of molecular medicine. 2017;40(2):263-70.