1. Walsh E.l., Smith L, Northey J, Rattray B and Cherbuin N. Towards an understanding of the physical activity-BDNF-cognition triumvirate A review of associations and dosage. Ageing Research Reviews. 2020; 60: p. 101044.
2. valipoordehno v, Motamedi R. Evaluation of the effect of exercise on brain-derived neurotrophic factor. salmand. 2018; 51(13): p. 431-438. [In Persian]
3. Granacher U, Gollhofer A, Hortobágyi T, Kressig R, and Muehlbauer T. The importance of trunk muscle strength for balance functional performanc and fall prevention in seniors a systematic review. Sports medicine. 2013; 43(7): p. 641-627.
4. Cadore EL, Pinto RS, Bottaro M, Izquierdo M. Strength and endurance training prescription in healthy and frail elderly. Aging and disease. 2014; 5(3): p. 183.
5. Siparsky P, Kirkendall D and Garrett Jr w. Muscle changes in aging understanding sarcopenia. Sports health. 2014; 6(1): p. 36-40.
6. Huggett D.L., Connelly D and Overend T. Maximal aerobic capacity testing of older adults a critical review. The Journals of Gerontology Series A. Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2005; 60(1): p. 566-7.
7. Kim J and Kim D.-Y. Aquarobic exercises improve the serum blood irisin and brain-derived neurotrophic factor levels in elderly women. Experimental gerontology. 2018; 104: p. 60-65.
8. Shoaei F, Shams A, Shamsipour Dehkordi P, Shurideh Yazdi M. Psychometric properties of strength and cardiovascular endurance items of the Persian version of functional fitness assessment test in the Iranian elderly. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2020; 15(2): p. 224-235. Khanahmadi, V., Samadi, A., Hasan Pour Ezati, M. Comparing the Effect of Air Pollution on Salivary Malondialdehyde and Total Antioxidant Capacity Response to a Bangsbo Protocol in Indoor vs. Outdoor Environment in Male Adolescent Futsal Players. Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology, 2020; 7(2): 36-44. [In Persian]
9. Sakuma K and Yamaguchi A. The recent understanding of the neurotrophin's role in skeletal muscle adaptation. Journal of Biomedicine and Biotechnology. 2011. 2011.
10. Ahluwalia A, Jones MK, Hoa N, Zhu E, Brzozowski T. Reduced NGF in gastric endothelial cells is one of the main causes of impaired angiogenesis in aging gastric mucosa. Cellular and molecular gastroenterology and hepatology. 2018; 6(2): p. 199-213.
11. Indo Y. NGF-dependent neurons and neurobiology of emotions and feelings Lessons from congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews. 2018; 87: p. 1-16.
12. Chae CH, Kim HT. Forced moderate-intensity treadmill exercise suppresses apoptosis by increasing the level of NGF and stimulating phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase signaling in the hippocampus of induced aging rats. Neurochemistry international. 2009; 55(4): p. 208-213.
13. Khanbabazade M, and Ebrahimi Atri A. Comprision of the effect of aerobic and weight resistance training protocols on balance and neuron growth factor (NGF) on the Neuropathy–Diabetic Men. SSU_Journals, 2015; 23(2): p. 1866-1877. [In Persian]
14. King J. bioenergetics primer for exercise. 2016, iran: hatmi.
15. Dinoff A, Herrmann N, Swardfager W. The effect of exercise training on resting concentrations of peripheral brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF). a meta-analysis. 2016; 11(9): p. e01.63-37
16. Moghadasi M, Edalatmanesh M, Moeini A, Arvin H. Effect of 8 weeks resistance training on plasma levels of nerve growth factor and interlukin-6 in female patients with multiple sclerosis. ISMJ. 2015; 18(3): p. 527-537. [In Persian]
17. Szuhany KL, Bugatti M, Otto MW. A meta-analytic review of the effects of exercise on brain-derived neurotrophic factor. Journal of psychiatric research. 2015; 60: p. 56-64.
18. Nakhzari Khodakheir J, Haghighi AH, Hamedinia MR. The effect of combined exercise training with aerobic dominant and coenzyme Q10 supplementation on serum BDNF and NGF levels in patients with multiple sclerosis. Arak Medical University Journal. 2018; 21(3).
19. Taheri M, Irandust kh. The effects of yoga and Pilates exercises on elder adults. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016;4(11): p. 152-161. [In Persian]
20. MacRae PG, Asplund LA, Schnelle JF, Ouslander JG, Abrahamse A, Morris C. A walking program for nursing home residents: effects on walk endurance, physical activity, mobility, and quality of life. Journal of the American Geriatrics Society, 1996. 44(2): p. 175-180.
21. Zareiy H, Norasteh A, Koohboomi M and Rasht I. Effect of Combined Training (Strength and Stretching) on Balance, Risk of Falling, and Quality of Life in the Elderly. J Rehab Med. 2018; 7(2): p. 201-8.
22. Tahmasebi S, Hamedinia MR, Askari R, Hajinia M, Jalli R. Compare the density of white and gray matter of the brain, cognitive function and some physical fitness factors in active and low active elderly women. medical journal of mashhad university of medical sciences. 2019; 61(6): p. 1303-1313. [In Persian]
23. Roh HT, So WY. The effects of aerobic exercise training on oxidant–antioxidant balance, neurotrophic factor levels, and blood–brain barrier function in obese and non-obese men. Journal of sport and health science. 2017; 6(4): p. 447-453.
24. Vanhanen M, Koivisto K, Moilanen L, Helkala EL, Hänninen T, Soininen H, et al. Association of metabolic syndrome with Alzheimer disease: a population-based study. Neurology, 2006. 67(5): p. 843-847.
25. Scharfmann RA, Atouf FO, Tazi AB, Czernichow PA. Growth hormone and prolactin regulate the expression of nerve growth factor receptors in INS-1 cells. Endocrinology. 1994; 134(6): p. 2321-2328.
26. Lopez J, Quan A, Budihardjo J, Xiang S, Wang H, Koshy K, et al. Growth hormone improves nerve regeneration, muscle re-innervation, and functional outcomes after chronic denervation injury. Scientific reports 2019; 9(1): p. 1-11.
27. Khosravi N, Hoomenia D, Shojaei M, Eskandari Z. The effect of exercise training and sex on growth hormone (GH) secretion in active adolescents. 2010; 3:51-63. [In Persian]
28. Khajavi D, Farokhi A, Jaberi Moghadam AA, Kazemnejad A. The impact of a training intervention program on fall-related psychological factors among male older adults in Arak. Salmand, 2014. 9(1): p. 32-39. [In Persian]
29. Arghavani H, Zolaktaf V, Lenjannejadian S. The Effect of an 8-week Exercise Program Focused on Anticipatory Postural Adjustments on Postural Control and Motor Function in the Elderly. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2020; 15(2): p. 236-245. [In Persian]
30. de Bruin ED, Murer K. Effect of additional functional exercises on balance in elderly people. Clinical rehabilitation. 2007; 21(2): p. 112-121.
31. Manini T, Marko M, VanArnam T, Cook S, Fernhall B, Burke J, Ploutz-Snyder L. Efficacy of resistance and task-specific exercise in older adults who modify tasks of everyday life. The Journals of Gerontology Series A: Biological Sciences and Medical Sciences. 2007; 62(6): p. 616-623.
32. Irandoust K, Taheri M. The impact of yoga and pilates exercises on older adults. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2016; 11(1): p. 152-161. [In Persian]
33. Hosseini SS, Rostamkhany H, Naghiloo Z. The effects of balance, mental and concurrent training on balance in healthy older males. Journal of Research in Rehabilitation Sciences. 2011; 6(2). [In Persian]
34. Pouyafar M, Askari R, Hosseinai Kakhk SA, Damavand M, Maleki A. Comparison of the Effect of Eight Weeks of Combined Training Vibration-Rope Skipping with Two Different Intensities on Physicalphysical fitness factors in Elderly Men: A Randomized, Single Blined Clinical Trial. Iranian Journal of Ageing. 2021; 17(33). 89-107. [In Persian]
35. Segal RJ, Reid RD, Courneya KS, Malone SC, Parliament MB, Scott CG, et al. Resistance exercise in men receiving androgen deprivation therapy for prostate cancer. Journal of clinical oncology. 2003; 21(9):1653-9.