1. Khaleghifard S, Gaeini AA, Nazarali P. Effect of endurance exercise on cardiac marker and exercise-induced immune response. Kowsar Medical Journal. 2011;16(1):45-51. [in Persian]
2. Jafari M, Pouryamehr E, Fathi M. The effect of eight weeks high intensity interval training (HIIT) on E-selection and P-selection in young obese females. International journal of sport studies for health. 2018;1(1):e64336. [In Persian]
3. Li F, Yi L, Yan H, Wang X, Nie J, Zhang H, et al. High-sensitivity cardiac troponin T release after a single bout of high-intensity interval exercise in experienced marathon runners. Journal of Exercise Science & Fitness. 2017;15(2):49-54.
4. Yoon J, Sekhon SS, Kim Y-H, Min J. Enhanced lysosomal activity by overexpressed aminopeptidase Y in Saccharomyces cerevisiae. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. 2016;417(1):181-9.
5. Turner AP, Kivlahan DR, Haselkorn JK. Exercise and quality of life among people with multiple sclerosis: looking beyond physical functioning to mental health and participation in life. Archives of physical medicine and rehabilitation. 2009;90(3):420-8.
6. Asgary S, Afshani MR, Sahebkar A, Keshvari M, Taheri M, Jahanian E, et al. Improvement of hypertension, endothelial function and systemic inflammation following short-term supplementation with red beet (Beta vulgaris L.) juice: a randomized crossover pilot study. Journal of human hypertension. 2016;30(10):627-32. [In Persian]
7. Sardeli AV, Tomeleri CM, Cyrino ES, Fernhall B, Cavaglieri CR, Chacon-Mikahil MPT. Effect of resistance training on inflammatory markers of older adults: A meta-analysis. Experimental gerontology. 2018;111:188-96.
8. Daryanoosh F, Mehrabani D. Evaluating Inflammatory Index Changes and Muscle Injuries in Male Mice after 8 Weeks of Aerobic Exercise and Omega-3 Consumption. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 2012;4(10):77-94. [In Persian]
9. Raubenheimer K, Bondonno C, Blekkenhorst L, Wagner K-H, Peake JM, Neubauer O. Effects of dietary nitrate on inflammation and immune function, and implications for cardiovascular health. Nutrition reviews. 2019;77(8):584-99.
10. Clifford T, Howatson G, West DJ, Stevenson EJ. The potential benefits of red beetroot supplementation in health and disease. Nutrients. 2015;7(4):2801-22.
11. Vieira JM, Gutierres JM, Carvalho FB, Stefanello N, Oliveira L, Cardoso AM, et al. Caffeine and high intensity exercise: Impact on purinergic and cholinergic signalling in lymphocytes and on cytokine levels. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy. 2018;108:1731-8.
12. Handzlik MK, Gleeson M. Likely additive ergogenic effects of combined preexercise dietary nitrate and caffeine ingestion in trained cyclists. International Scholarly Research Notices. 2013;14;2013:396581.
13. Boorsma RK, Whitfield J, Spriet LL. Beetroot juice supplementation does not improve performance of elite 1500-m runners. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2014;46(12):2326-34.
14. Rokkedal-Lausch T, Franch J, Poulsen MK, Thomsen LP, Weitzberg E, Kamavuako EN, et al. Chronic high-dose beetroot juice supplementation improves time trial performance of well-trained cyclists in normoxia and hypoxia. Nitric Oxide. 2019;85:44-52.
15. Balsalobre-Fernández C, Romero-Moraleda B, Cupeiro R, Peinado AB, Butragueño J, Benito PJ. The effects of beetroot juice supplementation on exercise economy, rating of perceived exertion and running mechanics in elite distance runners: A double-blinded, randomized study. PloS one. 2018;13(7):e0200517.
16. Bond V, Curry BH, Adams RG, Asadi MS, Stancil KA, Millis RM, et al. Effects of nitrate supplementation on cardiovascular and autonomic reactivity in African-American females. International Scholarly Research Notices. 2014;23;2014:676235.
17. Kleinert M, Clemmensen C, Sjøberg KA, Carl CS, Jeppesen JF, Wojtaszewski JF, et al. Exercise increases circulating GDF-15 in humans. Molecular metabolism. 2018;9:187-91.
18. Tchou I, Margeli A, Tsironi M, Skenderi K, Barnet M, Kanaka-Gantenbein C, et al. Growth-differentiation factor-15, endoglin and N-terminal pro-brain natriuretic peptide induction in athletes participating in an ultramarathon foot race. Biomarkers. 2009;14(6):418-22.
19. Deminice R, Rosa FT, Franco GS, Jordao AA, de Freitas EC. Effects of creatine supplementation on oxidative stress and inflammatory markers after repeated-sprint exercise in humans. Nutrition. 2013;29(9):1127-32.
20. Terink R, Bongers C, Witkamp R, Mensink M, Eijsvogels T, Klein Gunnewiek J, et al. Changes in cytokine levels after prolonged and repeated moderate intensity exercise in middle‐aged men and women. Translational Sports Medicine. 2018;1(3):110-9.
21. Brown M, McClean CM, Davison GW, Brown JC, Murphy MH. The acute effects of walking exercise intensity on systemic cytokines and oxidative stress. European journal of applied physiology. 2018;118(10):2111-20.
22. Nieman DC, Dumke CL, Henson DA, McAnulty SR, Gross SJ, Lind RH. Muscle damage is linked to cytokine changes following a 160-km race. Brain, behavior, and immunity. 2005;19(5):398-403.
23. Scott JP, Sale C, Greeves JP, Casey A, Dutton J, Fraser WD. Effect of exercise intensity on the cytokine response to an acute bout of running. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2011;43(12):2297-306.
24. Kapil V, Milsom AB, Okorie M, Maleki-Toyserkani S, Akram F, Rehman F, et al. Inorganic nitrate supplementation lowers blood pressure in humans: role for nitrite-derived NO. Hypertension. 2010;56(2):274-81.
25. Talukder MH, Johnson WM, Varadharaj S, Lian J, Kearns PN, El-Mahdy MA, et al. Chronic cigarette smoking causes hypertension, increased oxidative stress, impaired NO bioavailability, endothelial dysfunction, and cardiac remodeling in mice. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2011;300(1):H388-H96.
26. Vanhatalo A, Bailey SJ, Blackwell JR, DiMenna FJ, Pavey TG, Wilkerson DP, et al. Acute and chronic effects of dietary nitrate supplementation on blood pressure and the physiological responses to moderate-intensity and incremental exercise. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 2010 ;299(4):R1121-31.
27. Tan D, Wang Y, Bai B, Yang X, Han J. Betanin attenuates oxidative stress and inflammatory reaction in kidney of paraquat-treated rat. Food and Chemical Toxicology. 2015;78:141-6.
28. Jee H, Jin Y. Effects of prolonged endurance exercise on vascular endothelial and inflammation markers. Journal of sports science & medicine. 2012;11(4):719.
29. Tönjes A, Scholz M, Fasshauer M, Kratzsch J, Rassoul F, Stumvoll M, et al. Beneficial effects of a 4-week exercise program on plasma concentrations of adhesion molecules. Diabetes care. 2007;30(3):e1-e.
30. Comparing the effect of two resistance training with and without supplement ginger on inflammatory markers. Pejouhesh dar Pezeshki (Research in Medicine). 2016;40(3):118-24.