1. Hernández-Guerra AI, Tapia J, Menéndez-Quintanal LM, Lucena JS. Sudden cardiac death in anabolic androgenic steroids abuse: case report and literature review. Forensic sciences research. 2019;4(3):267-73.
2. Galderisi M, Cardim N, D’andrea A, Bruder O, Cosyns B, Davin L, et al. Atlet kalbine çoklu modaliteli kardiyak görüntüleme yaklaþýmý: Avrupa Kardiyovasküler Görüntüleme Derneði Uzman Uzlaþýsý. TÜRK KARDÝYOLOJÝ DERNEÐÝ ARÞÝVÝ. 2016;44(Supp: 1):1-21.
3. Marocolo M, Katayama PL, Meireles A, Barbosa Neto O. Combined effects of exercise training and high doses of anabolic steroids on cardiac autonomic modulation and ventricular repolarization properties in rats. Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology. 2019;97(12):1185-92.
4. Tabor J, Collins R, Debert CT, Shultz SR, Mychasiuk R. Neuroendocrine Whiplash: Slamming the Breaks on Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids Following Repetitive Mild Traumatic Brain Injury in Rats May Worsen Outcomes. Frontiers in neurology. 2019 May 8;10:481.
5. Kaldur T, Unt E, Ööpik V, Zilmer M, Eha J, Paapstel K, et al. The acute effects of passive heat exposure on arterial stiffness, oxidative stress, and inflammation. Medicina. 2016;52(4):211-6.
6. Nasiru S, Bulama I, Abdurrahman J, Abubakar N, Salisu A, Salisu B, et al. Neurobiochemical Roles of Low Molecular Weight Antioxidants on Oxidative Stress Biomarkers and Severity of Ischemic Stroke in Wistar Rats. J NeurolNeurolDisord. 2018;4(1):101-11.
7. Olher RR, Rosa TS, Souza LHR, Oliveira JF, Soares BRA, Ribeiro TBA, et al. Isometric Exercise Improves Redox Balance and Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Adults. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2019Nov.21:10
8. Katoli M, Daloii AA. The effect of Boldenone and Aerobic Training with Jujube Extract and Gallic Acid on Glutathione Peroxidase and Catalase in Heart Tissue of Male Wistar Rats. Traditional and Integrative Medicine. 2017(2)1:15-23.
9. Habibpoor Karimabadi F, Abbasi Daloii A, Abdi A, Ziaolhagh S. Structural changes of cardiac tissue in response to L-carnitine supplementation during endurance training in Wistar male rats toxicated by steroid anabolic hormone. Hormozgan Medical Journal. 2017;21(2):86-95. [In Persian]
10. Azizbeigi K, Azarbayjani MA, Atashak S, Stannard SR. Effect of moderate and high resistance training intensity on indices of inflammatory and oxidative stress. Research in sports medicine. 2015;23(1):73-87. [In Persian]
11. López-Lluch G. Physiological Aspects of Coenzyme Q10 in Plasma in Relationship with Exercise and Aging. Nutrition and Functional Foods for Healthy Aging: Elsevier; 2017. p. 307-16.
12. Vaidya VV, Kondalkar PL, Shinde MA, Gotmare SR. Optimization of extraction protocol for isolation of biomarkers with known anti-diabetic potential from fruits of Tribulus terrestris L. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry. 2018;7(5):45-51.
13. Khanahmadi, V., Samadi, A., Hasan Pour Ezati, M. Comparing the Effect of Air Pollution on Salivary Malondialdehyde and Total Antioxidant Capacity Response to a Bangsbo Protocol in Indoor vs. Outdoor Environment in Male Adolescent Futsal Players. Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology, 2020; 7(2): 36-44. [In Persian]
14. Roozbehi M, Gaeini A, Nouri R, Kordi MR. Interaction effect of stanozolol and endurance training on oxidant and antioxidant capacity in liver tissue of healthy male wistar rats. Studies in Medical Sciences. 2019;30(7):537-47. [In Persian]
15. Dehghan F, Hajiaghaalipour F, Yusof A, Muniandy S, Hosseini SA, Heydari S, et al. Saffron with resistance exercise improves diabetic parameters through the GLUT4/AMPK pathway in-vitro and in-vivo. Scientific reports. 2016 Apr 28;6(1):1-2. [In Persian]
16. Arjmand A, Abedi B, Hosseini SA, Ramezani S. The Effect of Resistance Training with Tribulus terrestris Extract on Apoptosis of Heart Tissue in Rats. Journal of North Khorasan University of Medical Sciences. 2021;13(2):70-6. [In Persian]
17. Papageorgiou CD, Stamatopoulos VP, Samaras CD, Statharakos NS, Papageorgiou ED, Dzhambazova EB. Hormesis-Like Benefits of Physical Exercises Due To Increased Reactive Oxygen Species. Physical Education, Sport, Kinesitherapy Research Journal/PESKRJ. 2016;1(3):76-84. [In Persian]
18. Sollanek KJ, Burniston JG, Kavazis AN, Morton AB, Wiggs MP, Ahn B, et al. Global proteome changes in the rat diaphragm induced by endurance exercise training. PLoS One. 2017;12(1):1-21
19. Dornelles GL, Bueno A, de Oliveira JS, da Silva AS, França RT, da Silva CB, et al. Biochemical and oxidative stress markers in the liver and kidneys of rats submitted to different protocols of anabolic steroids. Molecular and cellular biochemistry. 2017;425(1-2):181-9.
20. Seyed A, Farsi S, Hosseini SA, Kaka G. Antioxidant effects of swimming training and curcumin in withdrawal period of alcohol overdose in rats. Journal of Fasa University of Medical Sciences. 2018;8(3):901-10. [In Persian]
21. Sadowska-Krępa E, Kłapcińska B, Jagsz S, Nowara A, Szołtysek-Bołdys I, Chalimoniuk M, et al. High-dose testosterone enanthate supplementation boosts oxidative stress, but exerts little effect on the antioxidant barrier in sedentary adolescent male rat liver. Pharmacological Reports. 2017;69(4):673-8.
22. Kwon TD, Lee MW, Kim KH. The effect of exercise training and water extract from propolis intake on the antioxidant enzymes activity of skeletal muscle and liver in rat. Journal of exercise nutrition & biochemistry. 2014;18(1):9.
23. rozbehi m, kordi m, nouri r, gaeini a. interaction effect of stanozolol and endurance training on oxidant and antioxidant capacity in liver tissue of healthy male wistar rats. Urmia Medical Journal. 2019;30(7):537-47. [In Persian]
24. Call JA, Donet J, Martin KS, Sharma AK, Chen X, Zhang J, et al. Muscle-derived extracellular superoxide dismutase inhibits endothelial activation and protects against multiple organ dysfunction syndrome in mice. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2017;113:212-23.
25. Kormanovski A, Castillo-Hernández MDC, Guevara-Balcázar G, Pérez T, Lara-Padilla E. Gender differences in nitric oxide and antioxidant response to physical stress in tissues of trained mice. Physiol Pharmac. 2019.
26. Enriquez-del-Castillo LA, Candia-Lujan R, Moreno-Brito V, Fierro LGDL, Reza-López SA, González-Rodríguez E, et al. Sistema antioxidante, actividad física y consumo máximo de oxígeno en adultos jóvenes. Biotecnia. 2019;21(2):91-6.
27. Najafi H, Firouzifar MR, Shafaat O, Ashtiyani SC, Hosseini N. Protective effects of Tribulus terrestris L extract against acute kidney injury induced by reperfusion injury in rats. Iranian journal of kidney diseases. 2014;8(4):292-298. [In Persian]
28. Hamid S, Jamil A, Rashid A, Aziz Q, Aslam M. EFFECT OF TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS ON SERUM LUTEINIZING HORMONE IN SPRAGUE DAWLEY RATS. Pakistan Journal of Physiology. 2017;13(4):38-40.
29. Alzahrani S, Ezzat W, Elshaer R, Abd El-Lateef A, Mohammad H, Elkazaz A, et al. Standarized Tribulus terrestris extract protects against rotenone-induced oxidative damage and nigral dopamine neuronal loss in mice. Journal of Physiology and Pharmacology. 2018;69(6).980-994
30. Kovac JR, Pan M, Arent S, Lipshultz LI. Dietary adjuncts for improving testosterone levels in hypogonadal males. American journal of men's health. 2016;10(6):NP109-NP17.
31. Simioni C, Zauli G, Martelli AM, Vitale M, Sacchetti G, Gonelli A, et al. Oxidative stress: role of physical exercise and antioxidant nutraceuticals in adulthood and aging. Oncotarget. 2018;9(24):17181.
32. Ahmadi M, Abbassi-Daloii A, Ziaolhagh SJ, Yahyaei B. Structural changes of cardiac tissue in response to boldenone supplementation with or without alcoholic extract of jujuba fruit during resistance training in male Wistar rats. Feyz Journal of Kashan University of Medical Sciences. 2018;21(6). [In Persian]
33. Yin L, Wang Q, Wang X, Song L-N. Effects of Tribulus terrestris saponins on exercise performance in overtraining rats and the underlying mechanisms. Canadian journal of physiology and pharmacology. 2016;94(11):1193-201.