1. Nazar Ali P., Hosseini AS, Hojjati P., Jafari M. The effect of RAST anaerobic test on the main markers of blood coagulation system in active and inactive healthy young women. Applied research in sports health and performance. 2013; 2(1). 49-58.
2. Azimpour M, Shahdadi A. Response of coagulation indices to two types of exercise of eccentric and isometric in male bodybuilding athletes. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2016;10(2):13-21.
3. Bick RL. Disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis: clinical and laboratory practice: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2002.
4. Gelfer Y, Tavor H, Oron A, Peer A, Halperin N, Robinson D. Deep vein thrombosis prevention in joint arthroplasties: continuous enhanced circulation therapy vs low molecular weight heparin. The Journal of arthroplasty. 2006;21(2):206-14.
5. El-Sayed MS, Ali ZE-S, Ahmadizad S. Exercise and training effects on blood haemostasis in health and disease. Sports medicine. 2004;34(3):181-200.
6. El-Sayed MS, Ali N, Ali ZE-S. Aggregation and activation of blood platelets in exercise and training. Sports medicine. 2005;35(1):11-22.
7. Guyton A, Hall J. Textbook of medical physiology, 11th. Elsevier Inc.; 2006.
8. Dikshit S. Fibrinogen Degradation Products and Periodontitis: Deciphering the Connection. Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research: Jcdr. 2015;9(12):ZC10.
9. Patil HR, O’Keefe JH, Lavie CJ, Magalski A, Vogel RA, McCullough PA. Cardiovascular damage resulting from chronic excessive endurance exercise. Missouri medicine. 2012;109(4):312.
10. deJong AT, Womack CJ, Perrine JA, Franklin BA. Hemostatic responses to resistance training in patients with coronary artery disease. Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention. 2006;26(2):80-3.
11. Daiber A, Steven S, Weber A, Shuvaev VV, Muzykantov VR, Laher I, et al. Review for Themed Issue ‘Redox biology and oxidative stress in health and.
12. Shad R, Bijeh N, Fathi M. Response of Lipoprotein a, Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis Factors to Aerobic Exercise in Overweight Women. Journal of Payavard Salamat. 2019;12(6):447-57.
13. Hoseinzadeh M, Dabidi Roshan V, Ghanbari A. The effect of physical activity and sauna bathing on some of the Cardiovascular parameters of healthy young men. Metabolism and Exercise. 2011;1(2):141-53.
14. Kupchak BR, Creighton BC, Aristizabal JC, Dunn-Lewis C, Volk BM, Ballard KD, et al. Beneficial effects of habitual resistance exercise training on coagulation and fibrinolytic responses. Thrombosis research. 2013;131(6):e227-e34.
15. Nagelkirk P, Scalzo R, Harber M, Kaminsky L. The influence of acute resistance training and body composition on coagulation and fibrinolytic activity in low-risk women. International journal of sports medicine. 2010;31(07):458-62.
16. Kahraman S, Demirkan F, Bediz C, Alacacioglu I, Aksu I. The effect of exercise on fibrinolytic and coagulation systems in healthy volunteers. J of Thromb Haemost. 2007;2:362-8.
17. Ghanbari Niaki A , Tayebi SM , Ghorbanalizadeh Ghaziani F ,Hakimi J ,The effect of a single-circuit weight-training session on lipid profiles and serum lipoprotein changes in students of physical education. Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology 2006;2(4):35-44.
18. Satarifard S, Gaeini AA, Choobineh S. The Effect of Exercise on the Serum Interleukin-17, Interferon-γ and CRP of the Endurance Athletes in Cold and Normal Temperature Condition. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services. 2012;34(4):93-86.
19. Satarifard S, Gaeini AA, Choobineh S. The Effect of Exercise on the Serum Interleukin-17, Interferon-γ and CRP of the Endurance Athletes in Cold and Normal Temperature Condition. Medical Journal of Tabriz University of Medical Sciences & Health Services. 2012;34(4).
20. Asouri M. Acute Effects of Jujube Ziziphus Solution Feeding before a Single Session of Circuit Resistance Exercise on Apoptosis of Human Neutrophil. Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2017;13(25):97-114.
21. Shamsoddini A, Sobhani V, Chehreh MEG, Alavian SM, Zaree A. Effect of aerobic and resistance exercise training on liver enzymes and hepatic fat in Iranian men with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatitis monthly. 2015;15(10).
22. Mirsaeidi B, B N, M S. The effect of 8 weeks of combined training (aerobic-resistance) on blood coagulation, fibrinolytic factors in elderly men. nursing of the vulnerable journal. 2016;3(7):1-11.
23. amini a, Kordi MR, Gaini AA, Ahmadi A, Veysi K. Effect of resistance exercise on coagulation and fibrinolytic factors in inactive aged men. Quarterly of Horizon of Medical Sciences. 2012;18(3):103-8.
24. Tofighi A, Karimnia Saheb V. The Effect of An Acute High Intensity Resistance Exercise on Blood Coagulation and Fibrinolysis Factors Pre-and Post 10 Weeks Resistance Training in Obese Children. Sport Physiology. 2017;9(35):147-64.
25. Menzel K, Hilberg T. Coagulation and fibrinolysis are in balance after moderate exercise in middle-aged participants. Clinical and Applied Thrombosis/Hemostasis. 2009;15(3):348-55.
26. Menzel K, Hilberg T. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis in healthy, untrained subjects: effects of different exercise intensities controlled by individual anaerobic threshold. European journal of applied physiology. 2011;111(2):253-60.
27. Connes P, Tripette J, Chalabi T, Beltan E, Etienne-Julan M, Chout R, et al. Effects of strenuous exercise on blood coagulation activity in sickle cell trait carriers. Clinical hemorheology and microcirculation. 2008;38(1):13-21.
28. Ribeiro J, Almeida-Dias A, Oliveira A, Mota J, Appell H-J, Duarte J. Exhaustive exercise with high eccentric components induces prothrombotic and hypofibrinolytic responses in boys. International journal of sports medicine. 2007;28(03):193-6.
29. Cohen R, Epstein S, Cohen L, Dennis L. Alterations of fibrinolysis and blood coagulation induced by exercise, and the role of beta-adrenergic-receptor stimulation. The Lancet. 1968;292(7581):1264-6.
30. Peat E, Dawson M, McKenzie A, Hillis WS. The effects of acute dynamic exercise on haemostasis in first class Scottish football referees. British journal of sports medicine. 2010;44(8):573-8.
31. Amini A, Kordi MR, Gaini AA, Ahmadi A, Ayoubian H, Lahoorpour F. The effects of aerobic exercises on coagulation and fibrinolytic factors in inactive aged men. Scientific Journal of Kurdistan University of Medical Sciences. 2011;15(4):25-32.
32. Posthuma JJ, van der Meijden PE, Ten Cate H, Spronk HM. Short-and Long-term exercise induced alterations in haemostasis: a review of the literature. Blood reviews. 2015;29(3):171-8.
33. Lund T, Kvernmo H, Osterud B. Cellular activation in response to physical exercise: the effect of platelets and granulocytes on monocyte reactivity. Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis: an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis. 1998;9(1):63-9.
34. Boldt L-H, Fraszl W, Röcker L, Schefold JC, Steinach M, Noack T, et al. Changes in the haemostatic system after thermoneutral and hyperthermic water immersion. European journal of applied physiology. 2008;102(5):547-54.
35. Ghanbari A, Tayebi S, Delrouz H. The effect of a single session eccentric resistance exercise on some blood coagulation factors of inactive male students. Scientific Journal of Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization. 2011;8(3).
36. Van den Burg P, Hospers J, Van Vliet M, Mosterd W, Huisveld I. Unbalanced haemostatic changes following strenuous physical exercise: a study in young sedentary males. European heart journal. 1995;16(12):1995-2001.
37. Khademi A., Tofiqi A., Tolouei Azar C: The effect of resistance training, aerobics and parallelism on some factors affecting blood homeostasis, International Conference on Physical Education, Nutrition and Sports Medicine Type of Conference: Non-Governmental Organizations and Centers, Mashhad University of Medical Sciences, Salman Institute of Higher Education, 1398, Volume 1 and COI Code Article: CONFPN01_068
38. Smith DL, Fernhall B. Advanced cardiovascular exercise physiology: Human Kinetics; 2011.
39. Hilberg T, Gläser D, Reckhart C, Prasa D, Stürzebecher J, Gabriel HH. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis after long-duration treadmill exercise controlled by individual anaerobic threshold. European journal of applied physiology. 2003;90(5):639-42.
40. El-Sayed M, Lin X, Rattu A. Blood coagulation and fibrinolysis at rest and in response to maximal exercise before and after a physical conditioning programme. Blood coagulation & fibrinolysis: an international journal in haemostasis and thrombosis. 1995;6(8):747-52.