1) Robert, G.P. )2003(. The ultimate guide to weight training in field hockey. Translated by: Bakhtiyari, A. Qom. Publication Shajareh Taybeh, pp. 5(In Persian).
2) Konarski, J., (2016). Characteristics of chosen parameters of external and internal loads in eastern European high level field hockey players. Journal of Human Sport & Exercise, vol. 5, no.1, pp.: 321-333.
3) Podgórski, T., Krysciak, J., Pawlak, M., Konarski, J., Domaszewska, K., (2019). Metabolic acidosis as a consequence of maximal effort in female field hockey players in an annual training cycle. Studies in Physical Culture and Tourism, 18(3), pp: 20-29.
4) Shyamal, K., Santosh, J., and Jaspal Singh, S., (2013). Study of back strength and its association with selected anthropometric and physical fitness variables in inter-university hockey players. Anthropologist, 14(4), pp: 359-368.
5) Ali Bakhtiyari ,Khosrow Ebrahim, Habib Aghaee, Abolfazl Yousefi ”The anthropometric and physical fitness profile of Iranian’s national field hockey players in different positions” Journal of Practical Studies of Biosciences in Sport, vol. 2, no. 4, Fall & Winter, 2014/2015.(In Persian).
6) Demuth, A., Czerniak, U., Krzykala, M., Wielinski, D., Ziolkowska-lajp, E., (2018). Somatic characteristic of players from chosen national teams of field hockey. HUMAN Movement, vol. 22, no. 5, pp: 149-160.
7) Singh, M., Kanwar, MS., Kanwaljeet, S., (2013). Anthropometric measurements body composition and physical parameters of Indian Pakistani and sari Lankan field hockey player. Journal of sports sciences, 4(2), pp: 47-52.
8) Burr, J.F., Jamnik, R.K., Baker, J., Macpherson, A., Gledhill, N., and Mcuire, EJ. (2019). Relationship of physical fitness test results and hockey playing potential in elite-level ice hockey players. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 22, no. 5, pp: 150-161.
9) konarski, J., ryszard, S., (2013). Characteristics of differences in energy and heart rate during indoor and outdoor field hockey matches. Journal of studies in physical culture and tourism, 16(2), pp: 150-159.
10) Ali Bakhtiyari, Khosrow Ebrahim, Sajjad Ahmadizad. “The effects of two methods of tapering on some physical characteristics of elite hockey players” Biannual JAHSSP Volume 3, Number 1; 2015 44-57(In Persian).
11) Parno, A.H., Gharakhanlou, R., Agha Ali Nejad, H. (1384). Profile of body composition, physiological and anthropometric characteristics of elite futsal players in Iran. Journal of Olympic, vol. 13, no. 2, pp: 35-40.
12) Manna, L., Khanna, GL., Dhara, PC, (2015). Training induced changes on physiological and biochemical variables of young Indian field hockey players. Biology of Sport, vol. 26, no. 1, p: 33-43.
13) Reilly, T., and A. Borrie., (1992). Physiology applied to field hockey. Sports Medicine. vol.14, no. 1, pp.: 10 - 26.
14) Tatjana, D., (2016). Characteristics of 16-yers-old hockey players running activity during an indoor hockey game. Activities in physical education and sport, 4(2), pp: 142-144.
15) Groger, A., Oettl, GM., Tusker, F., (2017). Anthropometry and muscle force measurement of german male national junior hockey players. Sportverletzung Sportschaden: Organ der Gesellschaft fur Orthopadisch-Traumatologische Sportmedizin, 15(4), p: 87-99.
16) Calo, C.M., Sanna, P.S., Vona, I.S. )2009(. Body composition of Italian female hockey players. Biology of Sport, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 24-31.
17) Scott, PA., (1991). Morphological characteristics of elite male field hockey players. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness, 31(1), pp.: 57-61.
18) Ready, A., (1996). Physiological monitoring of the 1984 Canadian women’s Olympic field hockey team. Australian Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, vol.18, no. 3, pp: 13-22.
19) Keogh, JW. Weber, CL., Dalton, CT., (2009). Evaluation of anthropometric physiological and skill-related tests for talent identification in female field hockey. Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology, vol. 28, no. 3, pp: 397- 409.
20) Bloomfield, JR., Polman, Donoghue, P., Mcnaughton, L., (2007). Effective speed and agility conditioning methodology for random intermittent dynamic type sports. Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, vol. 2, no. 4, pp: 75-88.
21) Arab, A.E., Dehkhoda, M.R., Taheri, M., Khanipur, H. 1389. Assessment of the fitness profile of taekwondo women›s national team [Sports Sciences, vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 63-76. .(In Persian)
22) Anders, E., Myers, S., (2014 (. Field hockey Steps to Success. Auckland: Human Kinetics, pp: 5-8..