1. Guyton AC, Hall JE. Medical physiology. 13 ed: Philadelphia: Elsiver; 2016. 469 p.
2. Williams AF, Barclay AN. The immunoglobulin superfamily—domains for cell surface recognition. Annual review of immunology. 1988;6(1):381-405.
3. Mehdipour M, Eslami H, Taghavi ZA, Babaloo Z. Comparative evaluation of IgG, IgM and IgA serum levels in patients with lichen planus referring to Tabriz Faculty of Dentistry. Journal of Isfahan Dental School. 2013;9(3):232-41.
4. Rahimi R, Ghaderi M, Mirzaei B, Ghaeni S, Faraji H, Vatani DS, et al. Effects of very short rest periods on immunoglobulin A and cortisol responses to resistance exercise in men. Journal of Human Sport and Exercise. 2010;5(2):146-57.
5. Abbas AK, Lichtman AH, Pillai S. Cellular and molecular immunology E-book: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2021.
6. Trochimiak T, Hübner-Woźniak E. Effect of exercise on the level of immunoglobulin A in saliva. Biology of sport. 2012;29(4):255.
7. Kaushik AK, Pasman Y. Comparative immunoglobulin genetics: CRC Press; 2014.
8. Pier GB, Lyczak JB, Wetzler LM. Immunology, infection, and immunity: ASM press; 2004.
9. Onuegbu JA, Usman SO, Meludu SC, Olisekodiaka JM. Effect of moderate and vigorous physical exercises on serum immunoglobulins G and M of healthy male individuals in Anambra State. Int J Clin Trials. 2015;2(2):47-50.
10. Karacabey K, Peker I, Saygın Ö, Cıloglu F, Ozmerdivenli R, Bulut V. Effects of acute aerobic and anaerobic exercise on humoral immune factors in elite athletes. Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment. 2005;19(1):175-80.
11. Brolinson PG, Elliott D. Exercise and the immune system. Clinics in sports medicine. 2007;26(3):311-9.
12. Nieman DC, Bishop NC. Nutritional strategies to counter stress to the immune system in athletes, with special reference to football. Journal of sports sciences. 2006;24(07):763-72.
13. Natale VM, Brenner IK, Moldoveanu AI, Vasiliou P, Shek P, Shephard RJ. Effects of three different types of exercise on blood leukocyte count during and following exercise. Sao Paulo Medical Journal. 2003;121(1):09-14.
14. Sakamoto Y, Ueki S, Shimanuki H, Kasai T, Takato J, Ozaki H, et al. Effects of low‐intensity physical exercise on acute changes in resting saliva secretory IgA levels in the elderly. Geriatrics & Gerontology International. 2005;5(3):202-6.
15. da Cunha Neves Jr S, Lima RM, Simões HG, Marques MC, Reis VM, de Oliveira RJ. Resistance exercise sessions do not provoke acute immunosuppression in older women. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2009;23(1):259-65.
16. Bird SP, Tarpenning KM, Marino FE. Designing resistance training programmes to enhance muscular fitness. Sports medicine. 2005;35(10):841-51.
17. Calder PC, Yaqoob P. Diet, immunity and inflammation: Elsevier; 2013.
18. kohancal Z. The effect of one session of resistance and endurance activity on immunoglobulin A and salivary cortisol in middle-aged women inactive. Zahedan: University of Sistan and Baluchestan 2014.
19. Elham Ghasemi, Mohammad Esmaeil Afzalpour, Marziyeh Saghebjoo, Asghar Zarban . Effects of short-term green tea supplementation on total antioxidant capacity and lipid peroxidation in young women after a resistance training session. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012;30(202).
20. Brzycki M. A practical approach to strength training: Masters Press Grand Rapids, MI; 1989.
21. Ihalainen J, Walker S, Paulsen G, Häkkinen K, Kraemer WJ, Hämäläinen M, et al. Acute leukocyte, cytokine and adipocytokine responses to maximal and hypertrophic resistance exercise bouts. European journal of applied physiology. 2014;114(12):2607-16.
22. Filaire E, Lac G, Pequignot J-M. Biological, hormonal, and psychological parameters in professional soccer players throughout a competitive season. Perceptual and Motor Skills. 2003;97(3_suppl):1061-72.
23. Nunes JA, Crewther BT, Ugrinowitsch C, Tricoli V, Viveiros L, de Rose Jr D, et al. Salivary hormone and immune responses to three resistance exercise schemes in elite female athletes. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011;25(8):2322-7.
24. Khajeie R, Asghari E, Arazi H, Kari M, Seyyed Ahmadi M. Description of the changes of some humoral immune variables immediately and 24 hours after exercise during the preparation exercises for rock climbing. Journal of Sabzevar University of Medical Sciences. 2012;19(2):136-45.
25. Nieman DC, Davis J, Brown VA, Henson DA, Dumke CL, Utter AC, et al. Influence of carbohydrate ingestion on immune changes after 2 h of intensive resistance training. Journal of applied physiology. 2004;96(4):1292-8.
26. Asadbakhti A, Chobine S, Kordi M. The effect of one session of soccer simulation training on the concentration of IgA, IgG, IgM and salivary cortisol in male soccer players. Sports Physiology 2012;4(15):83-96.
27. Babaei P, Damirchi A, Assarzadeh M. The Effect of a single maximal aerobic training on serum IgG and IgA. Journal of Guilan University of Medical Sciences. 2003;12(46):1-6.
28. Back S-G. Effects of Using Prop for Con vergence Pilates Met Exercise on the Immunoglobulin in Middle-aged Women. Journal of the Korea Convergence Society. 2015;6(5):329-36.
29. Shirvani H, Ghahreman Tabrizi K, Sobhani V. Effects of high intensity intermittent exercise on serum Immunoglobulin’s and Complement system response in youth soccer players. Journal of Birjand University of Medical Sciences. 2013;20(3):233-43.
30. Pedersen BK, Hoffman-Goetz L. Exercise and the immune system: regulation, integration, and adaptation. Physiological reviews. 2000.
31. Morshedi S, Nikbakht H, Ebrahim K, Kh.Salehani M. The Effects of Official Soccer Competition on Saliva Cortisol, Testosterone, and Immunoglobulin A in Male Players. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 2010;2(5):51-69.
32. Karampour S, Valizadeh R, Derakhshan Nejad M, Hedayatmanesh Z. Comparison of immunoglobulins (IgA, IgG, IgM) and cortisol serum response following resistance and high intensity interval exercises. Jundishapur Scientific Medical Journal. 2017;16(1):13-23.
33. Tofighi A, Zolfaghari MR. Hormonal and inflammatory responses of athletic men and women following one session resistance. Studies in Medical Sciences. 2012;23(3):241-8.
34. Calle MC, Fernandez ML. Effects of resistance training on the inflammatory response. Nutrition research and practice. 2010;4(4):259.