1. Daly W, Seegers C, Rubin D, Dobridge J, Hackney AC. Relationship between stress hormones and testosterone with prolonged endurance exercise. European journal of applied physiology. 2005;93(4):375-80.
2. Ishigaki T, Koyama K, Tsujita J, Tanaka N, Hori S, Oku Y. Plasma leptin levels of elite endurance runners after heavy endurance training. Journal of physiological anthropology and applied human science. 2005;24(6):573-8.
3. Bijeh N, Moazami M, Ahmadi A, Samadpour F, Zabihi A. Effect of 6 months of aerobic exercise training on serum leptin, cortisol, insulin and glucose levels in thin middle-aged women. Trauma Monthly. 2011;2011(1, Spring):53-9.
4. Karim S, Afiq A. Does regular aerobic training affect basal leptin level (difference between male and female)? African Journal of Microbiology Research. 2011;5(31):5591-5.
5. Cusin I, Sainsbury A, Doyle P, Rohner-Jeanrenaud F, Jeanrenaud B. The ob gene and insulin: a relationship leading to clues to the understanding of obesity. Diabetes. 1995;44(12):1467-70.
6. Trayhurn P, Thomas ME, Duncan JS, Rayner DV. Effects of fasting and refeeding on ob gene expression in white adipose tissue of lean and obese (ob/ob) mice. Febs Letters. 1995;368(3):488-90.
7. Abbenhardt C, McTiernan A, Alfano CM, Wener MH, Campbell KL, Duggan C, et al. Effects of individual and combined dietary weight loss and exercise interventions in postmenopausal women on adiponectin and leptin levels. Journal of internal medicine. 2013;274(2):163-75.
8. Bagheri Najafbad A, Sharifi G, Mirzaei A. Comparsion of Oxidative Stress Index and Plasma Antioxidant Capacity among Female Handball atheletes and Non Athlete Females. Armaghane danesh. 2012;17(4):349-58.
9. Adams AK, Best TM. The role of antioxidants in exercise and disease prevention. The physician and sportsmedicine. 2002;30(5):37-44.
10. Modir M, Daryanoosh F, Mohamadi M, Firouzmand H. The effects of short and middle times aerobic exercise with high intensities on ingredients antioxidant in female Sprague Dawley rats. medical journal of mashhad university of medical sciences. 2014;57(3):587-95.
11. Ugras AF. Effect of high intensity interval training on elite athletes’ antioxidant status. Science & Sports. 2013;28(5):253-9.
12. Nils Thomas Songstad , Knut-Helge Frostmo Kaspersen , Anne Dragøy Hafstad, Purusotam Basnet, Kirsti Ytrehus, Acharya G. Effects of High Intensity Interval Training on Pregnant Rats, and the Placenta, Heart and Liver of Their Fetuses. 2015.
13. Reseland JE, Anderssen SA, Solvoll K, Hjermann I, Urdal P, Holme I, et al. Effect of long-term changes in diet and exercise on plasma leptin concentrations. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2001;73(2):240-5.
14. Rosa G DE, Mello DB. The response of serum leptin, cortisol and zinc concentrations to concurrent training. Hormones. 2011;10(3):216-2.
15. Mujika I, Padilla S. Muscular characteristics of detraining in humans. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2001;33(8):1297-303.
16. Tsai M, Asakawa A, Amitani H, Inui A. Stimulation of leptin secretion by insulin. Indian journal of endocrinology and metabolism.16(9):543.
17. Shih LY LT, Chao JC, Kau HN, Wu YJ, Shieh MJ, Yeh CY, Han BC. . Leptin, superoxide dismutase, and weight loss: initial leptin predicts weight loss. Obesity. 2006 Dec 1;14(12):2184-92.
18. Nemet D, Wolach B, Eliakim A. Proteins and amino acid supplementation in sports: are they truly necessary? The Israel Medical Association journal: IMAJ. 2005;7(5):328-32.
19. Williams M. Dietary supplements and sports performance: amino acids. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2005;2(2):63.
20. Rodriguez NR, DiMarco NM, Langley S. Position of the American dietetic association, dietitians of Canada, and the American college of sports medicine: nutrition and athletic performance. Journal of the American Dietetic Association. 2009;109(3):509-27.
21. Wu G, Bazer FW, Davis TA, Kim SW, Li P, Rhoads JM, et al. Arginine metabolism and nutrition in growth, health and disease. Amino acids. 2009;37(1):153-68.
22. Karimian J, Entezari M, Pahlavani N, Papi B, Rasad H, Chaboksavar F. Evaluation the effects of L-arginine supplementation on exercise performance, body composition and serum sodium and potassium in healthy male athletes. ISMJ. 2016 Jan 15;18(6):1186-97.
23. Singh JA, Wilt T, MacDonald R. Chondroitin for osteoarthritis. The Cochrane Library. 2006.
24. Tripathi P, Pandey S. L-arginine attenuates oxidative stress condition during cardiomyopathy. Indian J Biochem Biophys.50(2):99-104.
25. Ranjbar K NF, Nazari AA. . Effect of exercise training and L-arginine on oxidative stress and left ventricular function in the post-ischemic failing rat heart. Cardiovascular toxicology. 2015 Mar 12:1-8.
26. Suzuki J. Microvascular angioadaptation after endurance training with lâ€گarginine supplementation in rat heart and hindleg muscles. Experimental physiology. 2005;90(5):763-71.
27. Shariatzadeh M, Gaeini AA, Kordi MA, Suri R, Hedayati M, Haghshenas RA. The effect of 12 weeks of endurance training on plasma levels of acylated ghrelin. PYY3-36, food intake and body weight of obese male rats. life Sciences Sports. 2012;14:55-69.
28. Arshadi S, Bakhtiyari S, Haghani K, Sharifi G, Jalali K. The effect of swimming training and fenugreek seed supplementation on plasma glucose and cardiac antioxidant enzymes activity in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. 2015.
29. De Boo HA, Van Zijl PL, Smith DE, Kulik W, Lafeber HN, Harding JE. Arginine and mixed amino acids increase protein accretion in the growth-restricted and normal ovine fetus by different mechanisms. Pediatric research. 2005;58(2):270-7.
30. Fernandes J, Murakami A, Martins E, Sakamoto M, Garcia E. Effect of arginine on the development of the pectoralis muscle and the diameter and the protein: deoxyribonucleic acid rate of its skeletal myofibers in broilers. Poultry Science. 2009;88(7):1399-406.
31. Tan B, Yin Y, Liu Z, Li X, Xu H, Kong X, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation increases muscle gain and reduces body fat mass in growing-finishing pigs. Amino acids. 2009;37(1):169-75.
32. Tan B, Yin Y, Liu Z, Tang W, Xu H, Kong X, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation differentially regulates expression of lipid-metabolic genes in porcine adipose tissue and skeletal muscle. The Journal of nutritional biochemistry. 2011;22(5):441-5.
33. میرفتاحی م, تهرانی م, علیا ص, ستوده گ, کشاورزع. بررسی اثر مکمل یاری ال-آرژنین بر شاخصهای تن سنجی و ترکیب بدن در افراد مبتلا به پیش دیابت دارای اضافه وزن. مجله دیابت و متابولیسم ایران. 2012;11(3):301-8.
34. Piatti P, Monti LD, Valsecchi G, Magni F, Setola E, Marchesi F, et al. Long-term oral L-arginine administration improves peripheral and hepatic insulin sensitivity in type 2 diabetic patients. Diabetes care. 2001;24(5):875-80.
35. Kiran TR, Subramanyam M, Prathima S, Devi SA. Blood lipid profile and myocardial superoxide dismutase in swim-trained young and middle-aged rats: comparison between left and right ventricular adaptations to oxidative stress. Journal of Comparative Physiology B. 2006;176(8):749.
36. Mela D, Kris-Etherton P. The effects of exercise and a moderate hypercholesterolemic diet on plasma and hepatic lipoproteins in the rat. Metabolism. 1984;33(10):916-21.
37. Kohli R, Meininger CJ, Haynes TE, Yan W, Self JT, Wu G. Dietary L-arginine supplementation enhances endothelial nitric oxide synthesis in streptozotocin-induced diabetic rats. The Journal of nutrition. 2004;134(3):600-8.
38. Mohamadin A, Hammad LN, El‐Bab MF, Gawad HSA. CAN NITRIC OXIDE‐GENERATING COMPOUNDS IMPROVE THE OXIDATIVE STRESS RESPONSE IN EXPERIMENTALLY DIABETIC RATS? Clinical and experimental pharmacology and physiology. 2007;34(7):586-93.
39. Donnelly JE, Hill JO, Jacobsen DJ, Potteiger J, Sullivan DK, Johnson SL, et al. Effects of a 16-month randomized controlled exercise trial on body weight and composition in young, overweight men and women: the Midwest Exercise Trial. Archives of internal medicine. 2003;163(11):1343-50.
40. Child R, Wilkinson D, Fallowfield J. Resting serum antioxidant status is positively correlated with peak oxygen uptake in endurance trained runners. Journal of sports medicine and physical fitness. 1999;39(4):282.
41. García‐López D, Häkkinen K, Cuevas M, Lima E, Kauhanen A, Mattila M, et al. Effects of strength and endurance training on antioxidant enzyme gene expression and activity in middle‐aged men. Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2007;17(5):595-604.
42. Pan Y-X, Hong L, Zhao X-L, Lin C. Exercise Training Improves the Arterial Baroreflex Function in Hypertensive Rats. The FASEB Journal. 2016;30(1 Supplement):753.9-.9.
43. Nunes JED, Cunha HS, Freitas ZR, Nogueira AMC, Dâmaso AR, Espindola FS, et al. Interdisciplinary therapy changes superoxide dismutase activity and adiponectin in obese adolescents: a randomised controlled trial. Journal of Sports Sciences. 2016;34(10):945-50.
44. Hovanloo F, Hedayati M, Ebrahimi M, Abednazari H. Effect of various time courses of endurance training on alterations of antioxidant enzymes activity in rat liver tissue. Research in Medicine. 2011;35(1):14-9.
45. Alireza Barari, Jabbar Bashiri, Parvin Farzangi, Fayazinia V. The effect of endurance and circuit resistance training on serum superoxide dismutase and heat shock protein 70 levels in inactive college students. Razi Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015;22(134):9-17.
46. Powers SK, Deruisseau KC, Quindry J, Hamilton KL. Dietary antioxidants and exercise. Journal of sports sciences. 2004;22(1):81-94.
47. Husain K, Hazelrigg SR. Oxidative injury due to chronic nitric oxide synthase inhibition in rat: effect of regular exercise on the heart. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA)-Molecular Basis of Disease. 2002;1587(1):75-82.
48. Xu X, Zhao W, Lao S, Wilson BS, Erikson JM, Zhang JQ. Effects of exercise and L-arginine on ventricular remodeling and oxidative stress. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2010;42(2):346.
49. Abu-Elheiga L, Matzuk MM, Abo-Hashema KA, Wakil SJ. Continuous fatty acid oxidation and reduced fat storage in mice lacking acetyl-CoA carboxylase 2. Science. 2001;291(5513):2613-6.
50. Wang Z, Zhou Y-T, Kakuma T, Lee Y, Kalra SP, Kalra PS, et al. Leptin resistance of adipocytes in obesity: role of suppressors of cytokine signaling. Biochemical and biophysical research communications. 2000;277(1):20-6.
51. Yu N, Ruan Y, Gao X, Sun J. Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomized, Controlled Trials on the Effect of Exercise on Serum Leptin and Adiponectin in Overweight and Obese Individuals. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 2017.
52. Avazpor S, Kalkhoran JF, Amini HA. Effect of 8 Weeks of High Intensity Interval Training on Plasma Levels of Adiponectin and Leptin in Overweight Nurses. Novelty in Biomedicine. 2016;4(3):87-92.
53. Khorshidi D, Assarzadeh M, Beni M, Azizbeigi K, Abedi B, Ezadi M. The effect of a period of selective aerobic exercise on serum level of leptin and some hormones in obese men. Annals of Biological Research. 2012;3(3):1415-23.
54. Unal M, Unal D, Baltaci A, Mogulkoc R. Investigation of serum leptin levels and VO2max value in trained young male athletes and healthy males. Acta Physiologica Hungarica. 2005;92(2):173-9.
55. Haghighi A, Hamedinia M. The effect of 13 weeks aerobic exercise on serum leptin of obese women. Olympic J. 2008;16(1):89-98.
56. Fatouros I, Tournis S, Leontsini D, Jamurtas A, Sxina M, Thomakos P, et al. Leptin and adiponectin responses in overweight inactive elderly following resistance training and detraining are intensity related. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2005;90(11):5970-7.
57. Koehler K, Hoerner NR, Gibbs JC, Zinner C, Braun H, De Souza MJ, et al. Low energy availability in exercising men is associated with reduced leptin and insulin but not with changes in other metabolic hormones. Journal of sports sciences. 2016;34(20):1921-9.
58. Bouassida A, Chamari K, Zaouali M, Feki Y, Zbidi A, Tabka Z. Review on leptin and adiponectin responses and adaptations to acute and chronic exercise. British journal of sports medicine. 2008.
59. Mahshid S, Rashidi Arash, Zohreh A. The study of the relationship between type of obesity and the rate of change in obesity indices following diet weight loss. Qom University of Medical Sciences. 2013;7(3):42-8.
60. Fasshauer M, Klein J, Lossner U, Paschke R. Interleukin (IL)-6 mRNA expression is stimulated by insulin, isoproterenol, tumour necrosis factor alpha, growth hormone, and IL-6 in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Hormone and Metabolic Research. 2003;35(03):147-52.
61. Jobgen W, Meininger CJ, Jobgen SC, Li P, Lee M-J, Smith SB, et al. Dietary L-arginine supplementation reduces white fat gain and enhances skeletal muscle and brown fat masses in diet-induced obese rats. The Journal of nutrition. 2008:jn. 108.096362.
62. Lucotti P, Setola E, Monti LD, Galluccio E, Costa S, Sandoli EP, et al. Beneficial effects of a long-term oral L-arginine treatment added to a hypocaloric diet and exercise training program in obese, insulin-resistant type 2 diabetic patients. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2006;291(5):E906-E12.
63. Fuentes T, Ara I, Guadalupe‐Grau A, Larsen S, Stallknecht B, Olmedillas H, et al. Leptin receptor 170 kDa (OB‐R170) protein expression is reduced in obese human skeletal muscle: a potential mechanism of leptin resistance. Experimental physiology. 2010;95(1):160-71.
64. Yamaner F, Bayraktaroğlu T, Atmaca H, Ziyagil MA, Tamer K. Serum leptin, lipoprotein levels, and glucose homeostasis between national wrestlers and sedentary males. Turkish Journal of Medical Sciences. 2010;40(3):471-7.
65. Monti L, Setola E, Lucotti P, Marrocco‐Trischitta M, Comola M, Galluccio E, et al. Effect of a long‐term oral l‐arginine supplementation on glucose metabolism: a randomized, double‐blind, placebo‐controlled trial. Diabetes, Obesity and Metabolism. 2012;14(10):893-900.
66. Zajac A, Poprzecki S, Zebrowska A, Chalimoniuk M, Langfort J. Arginine and ornithine supplementation increases growth hormone and insulin-like growth factor-1 serum levels after heavy-resistance exercise in strength-trained athletes. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2010;24(4):1082-90.
67. Collier SR, Casey DP, Kanaley JA. Growth hormone responses to varying doses of oral arginine. Growth hormone & IGF research. 2005;15(2):136-9.
68. Russell M, Stark J, Nayak S, Miller KK, Herzog DB, Klibanski A, et al. Peptide YY in adolescent athletes with amenorrhea, eumenorrheic athletes and non-athletic controls. Bone. 2009;45(1):104-9.
69. Christo K, Cord J, Mendes N, Miller KK, Goldstein MA, Klibanski A, et al. Acylated ghrelin and leptin in adolescent athletes with amenorrhea, eumenorrheic athletes and controls: a cross-sectional study. Clinical endocrinology. 2008;69(4):628-33.
70. Chan JL, Mantzoros CS. Role of leptin in energy-deprivation states: normal human physiology and clinical implications for hypothalamic amenorrhoea and anorexia nervosa. The Lancet. 2005;366(9479):74-85.
71. De Souza MJ. Menstrual disturbances in athletes: a focus on luteal phase defects. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2003;35(9):1553-63.
72. Russell M, Misra M. Influence of ghrelin and adipocytokines on bone mineral density in adolescent female athletes with amenorrhea and eumenorrheic athletes. InCytokines, growth mediators and physical activity in children during puberty 2010 Oct 14 (Vol. 55, pp. 103-113). Karger Publishers.
73. De Vos P, Guerre-Millot M, Leturque A, Girard J, Staels B, Auwerx J. Transient increase in obese gene expression after food intake or insulin administration. 1995.