1. Kuro-o M. Klotho and the Aging Process. The Korean Journal of Internal Medicine. 2011;26(2):113-22.
2. Matsubara T, Miyaki A, Akazawa N, Choi Y, Ra SG, Tanahashi K, et al. Aerobic exercise training increases plasma Klotho levels and reduces arterial stiffness in postmenopausal women. American journal of physiology Heart and circulatory physiology. 2014;306(3):H348-55.
3. Xu Y, Sun Z. Molecular Basis of Klotho: From Gene to Function in Aging. Endocrine Reviews. 2015;36(2):174-93.
4. Saghiv M, Sherve C, Ben Sira D, Sagiv M, Goldhammer E. Aerobic training effect on blood s-Klotho levels in coronary artery disease patients. J Clin Exp Cardiol. 2016;7(8):464.
5. Moein A, Nikbakht H, Ghazalian F. The effect of aerobic training on Klotho protein and a selected of inflammatory indices in kidney of Male Rats. Pejouhesh dar Pezeshki (Research in Medicine). 2017;41(3):175-82.
6. Santos-Dias A, MacKenzie B, Oliveira-Junior MC, Moyses RM, Consolim-Colombo FM, Vieira RP. Longevity protein klotho is induced by a single bout of exercise. Br J Sports Med. 2017;51(6):549-50.
7. Curi VS, Vilaca J, Haas AN, Fernandes HM. Effects of 16-weeks of Pilates on health perception and sleep quality among elderly women. Arch Gerontol Geriatr. 2018;74:118-22.
8. Woods JA, Wilund KR, Martin SA, Kistler BM. Exercise, inflammation and aging. Aging and disease. 2012;3(1):130.
9. Pourvaghar MJ, Bahram ME, Sharif MR, Sayyah M. Effects of eight weeks of pilates exercise on general health condition of aged male adults. International Journal of Sport Studies. 2014;4(8):895-900.
10. Wells C, Kolt GS, Bialocerkowski A. Defining Pilates exercise: a systematic review. Complementary therapies in medicine. 2012;20(4):253-62.
11. Bergamin M, Gobbo S, Bullo V, Zanotto T, Vendramin B, Duregon F, et al. Effects of a Pilates exercise program on muscle strength, postural control and body composition: results from a pilot study in a group of post-menopausal women. Age. 2015;37(6):118.
12. Sevimli D, Sanri M. Effects of Cardio-Pilates Exercise Program on Physical Characteristics of Females. Universal Journal of Educational Research. 2017;5(4):677-80.
13. Wells C, Kolt GS, Bialocerkowski A. Defining Pilates exercise: a systematic review. Complement Ther Med. 2012;20(4):253-62.
14. Riscuta G. Nutrigenomics at the Interface of Aging, Lifespan, and Cancer Prevention. The Journal of Nutrition. 2016;146(10):1931-9.
15. Farzanegi .Parvin, Saberi. Sadegh, Fakharian. Ali, Rasaee. Mohammad Javad, Dabidi Roshan. Valiollah. 2012. Combined Effects of Curcuma longa and Exercise Training on Kidney and Spleen Tissue Levels of Glutathione Peroxidase and Protein Carbonyl in Rats Exposed to Lead. 23. 52-58.
16. Shen L-R, Xiao F, Yuan P, Chen Y, Gao Q-K, Parnell LD, et al. Curcumin-supplemented diets increase superoxide dismutase activity and mean lifespan in Drosophila. Age. 2013;35(4):1133-42.
17. Mansoor SR, Hashemian M, Khalili-Fomeshi M, Ashrafpour M, Moghadamnia AA, Ghasemi-Kasman M. Upregulation of klotho and erythropoietin contributes to the neuroprotection induced by curcumin-loaded nanoparticles in experimental model of chronic epilepsy. Brain research bulletin. 2018;142:281-8.
18. Grabowska W, Suszek M, Wnuk M, Lewinska A, Wasiak E, Sikora E, et al. Curcumin elevates sirtuin level but does not postpone in vitro senescence of human cells building the vasculature. Oncotarget. 2016;7(15):19201-13.
19. Amalraj A, Pius A, Gopi S, Gopi S. Biological activities of curcuminoids, other biomolecules from turmeric and their derivatives – A review. Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine. 2017;7(2):205-33.
20. Rohani C, Abedi HA, Langius A. The Iranian SF-12 Health Survey Version 2 (SF-12v2): Factorial and Convergent Validity, Internal Consistency and Test-Retest in a Healthy Sample. Iranian Rehabilitation Journal. 2010;8(2):4-14.
21. Saghiv M, Sherve C, Goldhammer E, Ben-Sira D, Sagiv M. Long Lasting Chronic Resistive Training Effects on Circulating S-Klotho and IGF-1. Archives of Clinical and Biomedical Research. 2017;1(2):69-75.
22. Huang Y, Yu H, Xu F, Cai L, He Q. Effects of Exercise on Klotho Expression and Klotho DNA Methylation in Obese Mice. World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, International Journal of Medical and Health Sciences. 2017;4(2).
23. Saghiv M, Goldhammer E, Sagiv M, Ben-Sira D. Effects of aerobic exercise training on s-Klotho in young and elderly. JJ Physiology. 2015;1(1):001.
24. Marinda F, Magda G, Ina S, Brandon S, Abel T, Ter Goon D. Effects of a mat pilates program on cardiometabolic parameters in elderly women. Pakistan Journal of Medical Sciences. 2013;29(2):500-4.
25. Moreno JA, Izquierdo MC, Sanchez-Nino MD, Suarez-Alvarez B, Lopez-Larrea C, Jakubowski A, et al. The inflammatory cytokines TWEAK and TNFalpha reduce renal klotho expression through NFkappaB. Journal of the American Society of Nephrology : JASN. 2011;22(7):1315-25.
26. Shailaja M, Damodara Gowda KM, Vishakh K, Suchetha Kumari N. Anti-aging Role of Curcumin by Modulating the Inflammatory Markers in Albino Wistar Rats. Journal of the National Medical Association. 2017;109(1):9-13.
27. Agrawal S, Goel RK. Curcumin and its protective and therapeutic uses. Natl J Physiol Pharm Pharmacol. 2016;6(1):1-8.
28. Liposcki DB, da Silva Nagata IF, Silvano GA, Zanella K, Schneider RH. Influence of a Pilates exercise program on the quality of life of sedentary elderly people: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Bodywork and Movement Therapies. 2018; 390-393.