1- Bohm, P., Scharhag, J., & Meyer, T. (2016). Data from a nationwide registry on sports-related sudden cardiac deaths inm Germany. European journal of preventive cardiology, 23(6), 649-656 .
2- 2-de Sousa, C. V., Sales, M. M., Rosa, T. S., Lewis, J. E., de Andrade, R. V., & Simões, H. G. (2017). The antioxidant effect of exercise: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Sports Medicine, 47(2), 277-293 .
3. Kinnunen S, Hyyppa S, Lehmuskero A . Oxygen radical absorbance capacity (ORAC) and exercise-induced oxidative stress in trotters. Eur. J. Appl. Physiol 2005; 95: 550-556.
4. Naziroglu M,Kilinc F,Uguz AC, Celik O, Bal R, Butterworth PJ, Baydar ML .Oral vitamin C and E combination modulates blood lipid peroxidation and antioxidant vitamin levels in maximal exercising basketball players. Cell Biochem Funct 2010; 28(4):300-05.
5. Silva AL, Pinho AC, Silveira LCP .Vitamin E supplementation decrease muscular and oxidative damage but not inflammatory response induced by eccentric contraction. J. Physiol. Sci 2009; 60:51-57.
6. Karacan s. Cetin F, Colakoglu FF . effect of calisthenic exercise bout on oxidant and anti-oxidant status in middle aged an postmenopausal women. IsoKinetics and Exerc. Sci 2010; 18:39-44.
7. Lou Xiaojuan, Huang Y. Polysaccharides from Portulaca oleracea (purslane) supplementation lowers acute exercise induced oxidative stress in young rats, Afr. J. Pharm. Pharmacol 2011; 5(3) : 381-385.
8. Vincent HK, Innes KE, Vincent KR. Oxidative stress and potential interventions to reduce oxidative stress in overweight and obesity. Diabetes Obes. Metab 2010; 9(6): 813-39.
9. M. Emin Kafkas, Aysun Bay Karabulut, Armagan Sahin, Onder Otlu, Seyfi Savas and Aylin Aytaç et al.The effect of acute exercise upon adenosin deaminase oxidant and antioxidant activity. Educational Research and Review 2012; 7(6): 151-154
10. Munoz-Marin D, Olcina G, T. Effect of different exercise intensities on oxidative stress markers and antioxidant response in trained cyclists. J. Sports Med. Phys. Fitness.2010; 50(1):93-8.
11. Melton CE, Tucker PS, Fisher-Wellman KH, Schiling BK, Bloomer RJ. Acute exercise does not attenuate postprandial oxidative stress in prediabetic women. Phys. Sportsmed 2009; 37(1): 27-36.
12. Somayeh Azarian؛ Asgar Iran pour. Effect of Pyramidal and Reverse-Pyramidal Resistance Training on Electrocardiogram variables In active males. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 31-43.
13. Skarpanska-Stejnborn A, Basta P, Pilaczynska-Szczesnizak L, Horoszkiewicz-Hassan M . Black grape extract supplementation attenuates blood oxidative stress in response to acute exercise. Biol. Sport 2010; 27(1):41-46.
14. Pinho RA, Silva LA, Pinho CA, Scheffer DL, Souza CT, Benetti M, Carvalho T, Dal-Pizzal F. Oxidative stress and inflammatory parameters after an ironman race. Clin. J. Sport. Med 2010; 20(4):306-11.
15. Samira Pour Mirzaei؛ Bahman Mirzaei؛ Farhad Rahmani Nia. The Prevalence of Female Athlete Triad (Eating Disorder, Amenorrhea, and Osteoporosis) and its Relation to the Level of Physical Activity in National Teams of Iran. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 32-39.
16. Seddigeh Amini؛ Nahid Talebi؛ Ali Samadi. Comparing the Effect of 8 Weeks Iso-distance Interval and Continuous Exercise Training on Appetite Control and Body Composition in Sedentary, Overweight and Obese Girls. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 64-71.
17. Packer L. Protective role of vitamin E in biological systems. Am J Clin Nutr 1991; 53: 1050S-55S.
18. Hoekstra WG, Suttie JW, Ganther HG, Mentz W. Trace elements metabolism in animals. Baltimore: University Park Press; 1974. p.61.
19. Yelinova V, Glazachev Y, Khramtsov V, Kudryashova L, Rykova V, Salganik R. Studies of human and rat blood under oxidative stress: changes in plasma thiol level, antioxidant enzyme activity, protein carbonyl content, and fluidity of erythrocyte membrane. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1996; 221: 300-303.
20. Prasad AS, Bao B, Beck FW, Kucuk O, Sarkar FH. Antioxidant effect of zinc in humans. Free Radic Biol Med 2004; 37(11):82-90.
21. Sidhu P. Gray ML. Dhawan DK. Protective effects of zinc on oxidative stress enzymes in liver of protein-deficient rats. Drug Chem Toxicol 2005; 28(2):211-30.
22. Ajuwon, O.R, Idowu, O.M.O. Afolabi, S.A. , Kehinde, B.O. , Oguntola, O.O.and Olatunbosun, K.O. The effects of dietary copper supplementation on oxidative and antioxidant systems in broiler chickens. Zootec. 2011; 60 (230): 275-282.
23. Clarkson PM. Minerals:exercise performance and supplementation in athletes. J. Sport Sci 1991; 9: 91-116.
24. Ananda S. Prasad . Zinc: role in immunity, oxidative stress and chronic inflammation. Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care 2009, 12:646–652.
25. Eithne Turley, Andrea McKeown, Maxine P. Bonham, Jacqueline M. O’Connor, Mridula Chopra, Linda J. Harvey et al. Coppersupplementation in humans does not affect the susceptibility of low density lipoprotein to in vitro induced oxidation (FOODCUE project). Free Radical Biology and Medicine 2000;29(11): 1129–1134.
26. Jahangard sardrud, A., Hamedi nia, M. R., Hosseini-Kakhk, S. A. R., Jafari, A., Salehzadeh, k. .Effect of Short-Term Garlic Extract Supplementation on
Oxidative Stress Indices During Rest and Induced-Exercise Exhaustion in Male Soccer Players. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism,2013: 15(1), 78-85 .
27. Farhadi, H., Siakuhian, M., Dolatkhah, H., Rahimifardin, S., & Salemi, S. N. P. Effect of short-term garlic supplementation on DNA damage after exhaustive exercise in non-athlete men. Eur J Exp Biol,2013: 3(1), 455-459 .
28. Close, G. L., Ashton, T., Cable, T., Doran, D., & MacLaren, D. P. Eccentric exercise, isokinetic muscle torque and delayed onset muscle soreness: the role of reactive oxygen species. European journal of applied physiology,2004: 91(5-6), 615-621 .
29. Bloomer, R. J., Goldfarb, A. H., Wideman, L., McKenzie, M. J., & Consitt, L. A. (2005). Effects of acute aerobic and anaerobic exercise on blood markers of oxidative stress. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research, 19(2), 276-285
30. Norozian S., Dr. Shamshiki A., Dr. Hanachi P. Acute effect of two types of eccentric and concentric exercises on some of the oxidative and antioxidant agents in active women of al-Zahra University, Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism 2011.13(3). 301-308.
31. Azizi, Razmjoo S, Rajabi H, Hedayati M., Sharifi K. Effect of antioxidant supplements on oxidative stress and muscle damage following a heavy training period in swimmers teenage girls Journal of Nutrition Sciences and Food Technology of Iran 2010, 5 (3), pp. 1-10
32. Rohi B, Babaee P, Rahmani Nia F, Bhoolvs S. Effects of vitamin supplement supplementation on lipid peroxidation, muscle damage and inflammation after 30 minutes of physical activity with an intensity of 75% max. Consumption of oxygen. Research topic in Sport Sciences 2008, 48 (2), pp. 1-10
33. Ersan Kara, Mehmet Gunay, İbrahim Cicioglu, Mehmet Ozal, Mehmet Kilic, Rasim Mogulkoc and Abdulkerim Kasim Baltaci. Effect of Zinc Supplementation on Antioxidant Activity in Young Wrestlers . Biological Trace Element Research 2009; 134: 55- 63.
34. Reeves,P.G., Ralstone, N. V., Idso, J.P.& LukasKi, H,C. Contrasting and cooperative effects and copper and iron deficiencies in male rats fed different concentrations of manganese and different sources of sulfur amino acids in an AIN-93G-based diet.The journal of Nutrition 2004; 134(2),416-425.
35. Tungtrogchitr, R., Pongpaew, P., Phonrat, B., Tungtrogchitr, A., Viroondomphol, D., Vundhivai, N. & Schelp, F,P. serum copper, zinc, ceruloplasmin and superoxide dismutase in Thai overweight and obese. Journal of the medical Association of Thailand. 2003; 86(6):543-551.
36. C.M. Galhardi, Y.S. Diniz, H.G. Rodrigues, L.A. Faine, R.C. Burneiko, B.O. Ribasb, E.L.B. Novelli. Beneficial Effects of Dietary Copper Supplementation on Serum Lipids and Antioxidant Defenses in Rats. Ann Nutr Metab 2005;49:283-288.