1. Gollisch KS, Brandauer J, Jessen N, Toyoda T, Nayer A, Hirshman MF, et al. Effects of exercise training on subcutaneous and visceral adipose tissue in normal-and high-fat diet-fed rats. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2014;297(2):E495-E504.
2. Kraemer R, Acevedo E, Synovitz L, Durand R, Johnson L, Petrella E, et al. Glucoregulatory endocrine responses to intermittent exercise of different intensities: Plasma changes in a pancreatic [beta]-cell peptide, amylin. Metabolism. 2010;51(5):657-63.
3. Noland R, 2014. Effects of intense training on plasma Leptin in male and femal swimmers, Medicine and Science in Sport and Exercise, 33: 227-237.
4. Olive J, 2012. Differental effect if maximal and moderate- Intensity Runs on plasma Leptin in healthy trained subject. Applied Nutritional Investingation.
5. Pardeus , 2000. Leptin the next big thing big mother. Rucher Magazine.: 10-12.
6. Piccion G, Grasso F, G osta A, et al, 2005. Influence of short – term exercise on serum Leptin concentration in the horse. VETEINARSKI ARHIV, 75: 15-22.
7. Polak J, klimcakova E, Moro c, et al, 2006. Effect of aerobic training on plasma levels Leptin and subcutaneous abdominal adipos tissue gene expression of adiponectin, Leptin, Inter leukin- 6, and tumor necrosis factor in obese women. Metabolism Clinical and Experimental, 55: 1375-1381.
8. Pomerants T, Tillmann V, Karelson K, et al, 2006. Ghrelin Response to acute aerobic exercise in boys at different stage of puberty. J. Horm, Metab, Res, 38, 752-7.
9. Resland E, 2001. Effect of long- term changes training on Leptin plasma. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 73: 240-245.
10. Yazdan Foroutan؛ Naser Behpour؛ Saeid Daneshyar. The effect of strength training with different rest intervals between sets on the bench press and leg press strength, power moves in consecutive periods. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 56-72.
11. Sakurai T, Ogasawara J, Kizaki T, Sato S, Ishibashi Y, Takahashi M, et al. The effects of exercise training on obesity-induced dysregulated expression of adipokines in white adipose tissue. International journal of endocrinology. 2013;2013.
12. Somayeh Azarian؛ Asgar Iran pour. Effect of Pyramidal and Reverse-Pyramidal Resistance Training on Electrocardiogram variables In active males. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 31-43.
13. Afshar Jafari؛ Majid jahani؛ Magsoud Zabil Pour. THE EFFECT OF AEROBIC EXERCISE COMBINED WITH SUPPLEMENTATION OF L-ARGININE ON THE RESPONSE OF C-REACTIVE PROTEIN IN OBESE MEN. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 17-23.
14. Smith – kirwin S, oconnor D, Dejohston J, et al, 1998. Leptin expression in human mammary epithelial cells and breastmilk. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 83: 1810-1813.
15. Suerko H, 1997. Exercise training, serum Leptin and liportien. J. Sci, Sport.
16. Susan B, Racette S, Landt M, et al, 1997. Leptin production during moderately – intensity Aerobic exercise. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism, 82: 2275-2277.
17. Torjman M, Zafeiridis A, paolone A, et al, 1999. Serum leptin during recovery following maximal and prolonged exercise. International Journal of Sport Medicine, 20: 444-450.
18. Umasekaran, 2001. Research method for businss a skill- building approch 2nd eel.
19. Unal M, unal D, Baltaci A, et al 2005. Investigation of serum leptin levels in professional male football players and healthy sedentary males. Neuro Endocrixology letter, 26: 148-151.
20. Vincent K, 2003. Measuerment of serum leptin concentration in university under graduates by competitive Elisa reveals corrlation with body mass Index and. Apply. Physiol. End, 27: 70-77.
21. Webber J, et al, 2003. Energy in obesity. Journal of the Nutrition Society, 62: 539-543.
22. Weiman et al, 1999. Hypolepilimia in femal and male elite gymnasts. Europian Journal of clinical Investigation, 22: 850-853.
23. Zaccaria M, et al, 2002. Leptin reduction after endurance races differing in duration and energy expenditure. Eur. J. Appl.physiol, 87 : 108-110.