1. Tunstall-Pedoe H. Preventing Chronic Diseases. A Vital Investment: WHO Global Report. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2005. pp 200. CHF 30.00. ISBN 92 4 1563001. Also published on http://www. who. int/chp/chronic_disease_report/en. International Journal of Epidemiology. 2006;35(4):1107 .-
2. Badaam Khaled M, Munibuddin A, Khan S, Choudhari S, Doiphode R. Effect of traditional aerobic exercises versus sprint interval training on pulmonary function tests in young sedentary males: a randomised controlled trial. Journal of clinical and diagnostic research: JCDR. 2013;7(9):1890.
Zahra Mir Zendeh Del. Examined the changes in serum levels of inflammatory, anti-inflammatory factors and Irisin after an acute resistance exercise in sedentary young men. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 24-31.
4. Medicine ACoS. ACSM's guidelines for exercise testing and prescription: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2013.
5. Gibala MJ, McGee SL. Metabolic adaptations to short-term high-intensity interval training: a little pain for a lot of gain? Exercise and sport sciences reviews. 2008;36(2):58-63.
6. Whyte LJ, Gill JM, Cathcart AJ. Effect of 2 weeks of sprint interval training on health-related outcomes in sedentary overweight/obese men. Metabolism. 2010;59 ( 10 :) 1421 - 8 .
7. Burgomaster KA, Hughes SC, Heigenhauser GJ, Bradwell SN, Gibala MJ. Six sessions of sprint interval training increases muscle oxidative potential and cycle endurance capacity in humans. Journal of applied physiology. 2005;98(6):1985-90.
8. Burgomaster KA, Howarth KR, Phillips SM, Rakobowchuk M, MacDonald MJ, McGee SL, et al. Similar metabolic adaptations during exercise after low volume sprint interval and traditional endurance training in humans. The Journal of physiology. 2008;586(1):151 -
9. Gibala MJ, Little JP, Van Essen M, Wilkin GP, Burgomaster KA, Safdar A, et al. Short‐term sprint interval versus traditional endurance training: similar initial adaptations in human skeletal muscle and exercise performance. The Journal of physiology. 2006;575(3):901-11.
10. Siahkouhian M, Khodadadi D, Shahmoradi K. Effects of high-intensity interval training on aerobic and anaerobic indices: Comparison of physically active and inactive men. Science & Sports. 2013;28(5):e119-e25.
11. Bickham D, Le Rossignol P. Effects of High-Intensity Interval Training On The Accumulated Oxygen Deficit Of Endurance-Trained Runners. Journal of Exercise Physiology. 2004;7:40-7.
12. Hay J, Maximova K, Durksen A, Carson V, Rinaldi RL, Torrance B, et al. Physical activity intensity and cardiometabolic risk in youth. Archives of pediatrics & adolescent medicine. 2012;166(11):1022-9.
13. Carson V, Rinaldi R, Torrance B, Maximova K, Ball G, Majumdar S, et al. Vigorous physical activity and longitudinal associations with cardiometabolic risk factors in youth. International Journal of Obesity. 2014;38(1):16.
14. Bond B, Gates P, Jackman S, Corless L, Williams C, Barker A. Exercise intensity and the protection from postprandial vascular dysfunction in adolescents. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2015;308(11):H1443-H50.
15. Joyner MJ, Green DJ. Exercise protects the cardiovascular system: effects beyond traditional risk factors. The Journal of physiology. 2009;587(23):5551-8.
16. Bond B, Cockcroft EJ, Williams CA, Harris S, Gates PE, Jackman SR, et al. Two weeks of high-intensity interval training improves novel but not traditional cardiovascular disease risk factors in adolescents. American Journal of Physiology-Heart and Circulatory Physiology. 2015;309(6):H1039-H47.
17. Sanudo B, Munoz T, Davison GW, Lopez-Lluch G, del Pozo-Cruz J. High-Intensity Interval Training Combined With Vibration and Dietary Restriction Improves Body Composition and Blood Lipids in Obese Adults: A Randomized Trial .Dose-Response. 2018;16(3):1559325818797015.
18. Khammassi M, Ouerghi N, Hadj-Taieb S, Feki M, Thivel D, Bouassida A. Impact of a 12-week high-intensity interval training without caloric restriction on body
35 و تداومی هوازی بر نیمرخ لیپیدی، شاخصهای فیزیولوژیکی و عملکرد هوازی و بیهوازی مردان غیرفعال )HIIT( مقایسه تاثیر دو نوع تمرین تناوبی شدید
composition and lipid profile in sedentary healthy overweight/obese youth. Journal of exercise rehabilitation. 2018;14(1):118.
19. Mirghani S, Yousefi M. The effect of interval recovery periods during HIIT on liver enzymes and lipid profile in overweight women. Science & Sports. 2015;30(3):147-54.
20. Berggren JR, Boyle KE, Chapman WH, Houmard JA. Skeletal muscle lipid oxidation and obesity: influence of weight loss and exercise. American Journal of Physiology-Endocrinology and Metabolism. 2008;294(4):E726-E32.
21. Astorino TA, Allen RP, Roberson DW, Jurancich M. Effect of high-intensity interval training on cardiovascular function, VO2max, and muscular force. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2012;26(1):138-45.
22. Astorino TA AR, Roberson DW, Jurancich M. Effect of high -intensity interval training on cardiovascular function, Vo2max, and muscular force. J Strength Cond Res 2012;1(26):138-45.
23. Khodai K BN, Rastegar Moghadam Mansori SM. The effect of short-term high intensity interval training (HIIT) on some cardiovascular indices, anaerobic power output, jump and sprint performances in active female students. Journal of Sport in Biomotor Sciences. 2012;8(2):23-31.
24. Farah Namani. The Effects of 14 Days Vitamin C Supplementation on Oxidant and Antioxidant Factors After One Bout Acute Exercise Training in Active Girls،. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 47-55.
25. Bogdanis GC, Nevill ME, Boobis LH, Lakomy H. Contribution of phosphocreatine and aerobic metabolism to energy supply during repeated sprint exercise. Journal of Applied Physiology. 1996;80(3):876-84.
26. Laursen PB, Blanchard MA, Jenkins DG. Acute high-intensity interval training improves Tvent and peak power output in highly trained males .Canadian Journal of Applied Physiology. 2002;27(4):336-48.
27. Siu P, Chin E, Wong S, Fong D, Chan D, Ngai H, et al. Low-frequency High-intensity Interval Training (hiit) Improves Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Body Composition in Overweight Adults: 888 Board# 149 May 30 3. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2018;50(5S):203.
28. Gholizadeh M, Kordi M, Akbarnejad A. Comparison of Two High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) For Two Weeks on Fat Oxidation, Body Fat Percentage and VO2max in Overweight Young Males. J Educ Community Health. 2016;3(2):47-53.
29. Heydari M, Freund J, Boutcher SH. The effect of high-intensity intermittent exercise on body composition of overweight young males. Journal of obesity. 2012;2012.
30. Wewege M, Van Den Berg R, Ward R, Keech A. The effects of high‐intensity interval training vs. moderate‐intensity continuous training on body composition in overweight and obese adults: a systematic review and meta‐analysis. Obesity Reviews. 2017;18(6):635-46.
31. Eghbal Mosavi Far؛ Khosro Jahan Seir. Compare of resting levels of Visfatin in professional karate’s and non-athletes¸ with two different doses of omega-3 supplementation along with intense physical activity. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 115-128.