1.Roland G. Muhan. Nutrition and exercise performance. Translation by Dr. Shahram Farajzadeh.Tehran, the publication of the Olympic Committee.1380.P.124-135.
2.Dadbakhsh P [Translation Book]. Nutrition in Sport.2nd ed. Mashhad: Ferdowsi University of Mashhad. 1383. P. 53-57.
3.Arendt. j et al. the effects of chronic, small doses of melatonin given in the late afternoon on fatigue in man. A preliminary study. Neuroscience letters. 1984; 45(3): 317-321.
4. Reiter RJ. The melatonin rhythm: both a clock and a calendar.Experientia. 1993; 49(8): 654-664.
5. Farhad Darya Noosh ؛Nasrin Amo Ali ؛Mohamad Sherafati Mogadam ؛Seyedeh Shiva Dadvand. The Effect of 12 Weeks of Resistance Exercise on Serum Cardiotrophin-1 Levels, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy and Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Elderly Women. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology . Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 11-16.
6.Farhrod D, Tahvogar A. [Melatonin hormone, metabolism and its effects. Vol. 15, No. 2, p. 223-211 (in Persian)]. Iranian Journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism.(2013)
7. Dawson, D., GIBBON, S. and SINGH, P., (1996), The hypothermic effect of melatonin on core body temperature: Is more better? Journal of Pineal Research, 20, 192 – 197.
8.Dollins AB, Zhdanova IV, Wurtman RJ.Effect of inducing nocturnal serum melatonin concentrations in 27.daytime on sleep, mood, body temperature, and performance. Proc. Natl Acad. Sci. USA.1994; 91: 1824–1828.
9. Ochoa JJ, Díaz-Castro J, Kajarabille N, García C, Guisado IM, De Teresa C, et al.Melatonin supplementation ameliorates oxidative stress and inflammatory signaling induced by strenuous exercise in adult human males. J Pineal Res.2011; 51(4): 373–380.
10.maldonado md, manfredi m, ribas-serna j, garcia-moreno h, calvo jr.melatonin administrated immediately before an intense exercise reverses oxidative stress, improves immunological defenses and lipid metabolism in football players. physiol behave. 2012; 105: 1099–1103.
11. Atkinson G et alAre there hangover effects on physical performance when melatonin is ingested by athletes before nocturnal sleep? Int. J. Sports. Med. 2001; 22: 232–234.
12. Atkinson G, Holder A, Robertson C, Gant N, Drust B, Reilly T, Waterhouse J.Effects of melatonin on the thermoregulatory responses to intermittent exercise. J Pineal Res. 2005; 39(4): 353–359.
13. hara m, abe m, suzuki t, reiter rj.tissue changes in glutathione metabolism and lipid peroxidation induced by swimming are partially prevented by melatonin. J pharmacol toxicol. 1996; 78(5): 308–312.
14. Bicer m, akil m, avunduk mc, kilic m, mogulkoc r, baltaci ak.interactive effects of melatonin, exercise and diabetes on liver glycogen levels.endokrynologia polska.Endokrynologia Journal of Endocrinology. 2011; 62(3): 252–256.
15. Kaya O ,Gokdemir K ,Kilic M ,Baltaci AK .Melatonin supplementation to rats subjected to acute swimming exercise: Its effect on plasma lactate levels and relation with zinc. J Pharm Sci. 2006;23( 3): 241-244.
16. mazepa rc, cuevas mj, collado ps, gonzález-gallego j.melatonin increases muscle and liver glycogen content in nonexercised and exercised rats. 2000; 66(2): 153-160.
17. Ghattassi k et al. effect of nocturnal melatonin ingestion on short-term anaerobic performance in soccer players. J biological rhythm research. 2014; 45(6): 885-893.
18. Ghattassi kais et al. morning melatonin ingestion and diurnal variation of short-term maximal performances in soccer players.J physiology international. 2016; 103(1): 94–104.
19. Farhad Darya Noosh ؛Nasrin Amo Ali ؛Mohamad Sherafati Mogadam ؛Seyedeh Shiva Dadvand. The Effect of 12 Weeks of Resistance Exercise on Serum Cardiotrophin-1 Levels, Left Ventricular Hypertrophy and Blood Pressure in Hypertensive Elderly Women. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in
Sport Physiology . Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 11-16.
20. Enoka RM, Duchateau J.Muscle fatigue. what, why and how it influences muscle function.J Physiol. 2008; 586 (1): 11-23.
21. Javad Vakili؛ Ramin Amir Sasan؛ Solmaz Hashem Pour؛
Touhid Khanvari. Effects of Nigella Sativa short term Supplementation on superoxide dismutase and malondialdehyde Responses to a Bout of Aerobic Exercise in Male Volleyball Players. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 40-46.
22.Fitts RH. Cellular mechanisms of muscle fatigue.Physiol Rev. 1994; 74 (1): 49-94.
23. Beck w.r et al. melatonin has an ergogenic effect but does not prevent inflammation and damage in exhaustive exercise. J scientific reports. 2015; 23: 1-10.
24.Beck w.r et al. melatonin is an ergogenic aid for exhaustive aerobic exercise only during the wakefulness period. j sports med. 2016; 37(2): 71–76.
25. kaya o, kilic m, celik i, baltaci ak, mogulkoc r.effect of melatonin supplementation on plasma glucose and liver glycogen levels in rats subjected to acute swimming exercise”. pakistan J pharmac sci. 2010; 241-244.
26. Agil A et al. melatonin increases intracellular calcium in the liver, muscle, white adipose tissues and pancreas of diabetic obese rats the royal society of chemistry. 2015;8: 2671-2678.
27.Tan DX, Manchester LC, Hardeland R, Lopez-Burillo S, Mayo JC, Sainz RM, et al. Melatonin: a hormone, a tissue factor, an autocoid, a paracoid, and an antioxi-dant vitamin. J Pineal Res. 2003; 34(1):75–80.
28. vazan r, styk j, beder i, pancza d. effect of melatonin on the isolated heart in the standard perfusion condition and in the conditions of calcium paradox. gen. physiol. biophys. 2003; 22: 41-50.
29. Escames g, ozturk g, ban b, j pozo m, madrid ja, reiter aj, et al.exercise and melatonin in humans: reciprocal benefits. j pineal res.2012; 52(1): 1–11.
30. waterhouse j, atkinson g. melatonin as an ergogenic aid. J biol rhythm res. 2009; 40(1): 71–79.