1. Karlic H, Lohninger A. Supplementation of L-carnitine in athletes: does it make sense? Nutrition 2004; 20: 700- 709.
2. Lukaski HC. Vitamin and Mineral Status: Effects on physical performance. Nutrition 2004; 20: 632-644.
3. Maughan RJ, King DS, Lea T: Dietary supplements. J Sports Sci 2004; 22(1): 95-113.
4. Duncan MJ, Oxford SW. The effect of caffeine ingestion on mood state and bench press performance to failure. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2011; 25(1):178-85.
5. Jagim A, Jones M, Wright G, Antoine C, Kovacs A, Oliver M. The acute effects of a multi-ingredient pre-workout ingestion on strength performance, lower body power, and anaerobic capacity. Journal of International Society of Sports Nutrition. 2016; 13: 11.
6. Kedia W, Hofhein J, Habowski S, Ferrando A, Gothard M, Lopex H. Effects of a pre-workout supplement on lean mass, muscular performance, subjective workout experience, and biomarkers of safety. International Journal of Medical Studies. 2014; 11(2): 116–26.
7. Caffeine and performance. International journal of sport nutrition.1995;5(s1): S84–S99.
8. Antonio J. Caffeine: the forgotten ergogenic aid. Strength & Conditioning Journal. 2004; 26: 50–1.
9. de Ronde W, Smit DL. Anabolic androgenic steroid abuse in young males. Endocrine Connections. 2020; 9(4):R102-11.
10. Kaczka P, Batra A, Kubicka K, Maciejczyk M, Rzeszutko-Bełzowska A, Pezdan-Śliż I, Michałowska-Sawczyn M, Przydział M, Płonka A, Cięszczyk P, Humińska-Lisowska K. Effects of pre-workout multi-ingredient supplement on anaerobic performance: randomized double-blind crossover study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 2020; 17(21):8262.
11. Bailey SJ, Winyard PG, Vanhatalo A, Blackwell JR,DiMenna FJ, Wilkerson DP, et al. Acute L-arginine supplementation reduces the O2 cost of moderateintensity exercise and enhances high-intensity exercise tolerance. J Appl Physiol. 2010; 109 (5): 1394-403.
12. Stamler JS, Meissner G. Physiology of nitric oxide in skeletal muscle. Physiol Rev. 2001; 81(1): 209-37.
13. Alvares TS, Meirelles CM, Bhambhani YN, Paschoalin VM, Gomes PS. L-Arginine as a potential ergogenic aidin healthy subjects. Sports Medicine. 2011;41(3):233-48.
14. Muazzezzaneh A, Keshavarz SA, Sabour Yaraghi AA, Djalali M, Rahimi A. Effect of L-Arginine supplementation on blood lactate level and VO2 max at anaerobic threshold performance. Feyz. 2010; 14(3): 200-8.
15. Collomp K, Ahmaidi S, Chatard J, Audran M, Prefaut C. Benefits of caffeine ingestion on sprint performance in trained and untrained swimmers. European journal of applied physiology and occupational physiology. 1992;64(4):377-80.
16. Greer F, McLean C, Graham T. Caffeine, performance, and metabolism during repeated Wingate exercise tests. Journal of applied physiology. 1998;85(4):1502-8.
17. Jamshidi Hosseini Abadi Ali, Behpour Nasser, Jamshidi Hosseini Abadi Massoud, Yousefi Sadegh. The effect of beta-alanine supplementation on serum lactate response and muscle endurance in male breeders. Iranian Nutrition and Food Industry. 2017; 12, 2; 19:26. [In Persian].
18. Paulsen G, Myklestad D, Raastad T. The influence of volume of exercise on early adaptations to strength training. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2003;17(1):115-20.
19. Baron M. Fighting obesity: part 3: over-the-counter weight-loss supplements. Health Care Food and Nutrition. Focus. 2004; 21(12): 5–7
20. borg's Perceived Exertion and Pain Scales. Champaign, IL: Human Kinetics; 1998
21. Berger Richard. Scientific principles of weight training. Translation: Kamyar Dahi. second edition. Science and Movement Publications Publications. (2004); Page 3 [In Persian].
22. Kheiri Amer. Weight training for everyone. Print.126, first. Dialect Publications. (2006); Pages 117. [In Persian].
23. Falk Steven, Kramer William. Designing resistance training programs. Translation: Habibian Masoumeh, Mousavi Seyed Jafar. First Edition. Morning Book Publications. (2008); Pages .161, 160. [In Persian].
24. Gaini Abbas Ali. Nutrition strategies in sports activities and weight control. Third edition. Publications. 321, 320, book morning. (1386); Pages 305. [In Persian].
25. Practice Theory and Methodology (Practice Science) by Theodore A. Bumpa translated by Dr. Mohammad Reza Kordi, Dr. Mohammad Faramarzi since 2014. [In Persian].
 Burin D, Liu Y, Yamaya N, Kawashima R. Virtual training leads to physical, cognitive and neural benefits in healthy adults. NeuroImage. 2020; 222:117297.
 Menon K, Marquina C, Hoj P, Liew D, Mousa A, de Courten B. Carnosine and histidine-containing dipeptides improve dyslipidemia: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Nutrition Reviews. 2020; 78(11):939-51.
 Bayuo J, Wong FKY. Intervention content and outcomes of post-discharge rehabilitation programmes for adults surviving major burns: a systematic scoping review. Journal of burn care & research: official publication of the American Burn Association. 2020. doi: 10.1093/jbcr/iraa110. Online ahead of print.