1. Younossi ZM, Koenig AB, Abdelatif D, Fazel Y, Henry L, Wymer M. Global epidemiology of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease—meta‐analytic assessment of prevalence, incidence, and outcomes. Hepatology. 2016;64(1):73-84 .
2. Damor K, Mittal K, Bhalla AS, Sood R, Pandey RM, Guleria R, et al. Effect of progressive resistance exercise training on hepatic fat in asian indians with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Journal of Advances in Medicine and Medical Research. 2014:114-24.
3. Arshad T, Golabi P, Paik J, Mishra A, Younossi ZM. Prevalence of Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in the Female Population. Hepatology communications. 2019;3(1):74-83.
4. Ryoo J-H, Choi J-M, Moon SY, Suh YJ, Shin J-Y, Shin HC, et al. The clinical availability of non alcoholic fatty liver disease as an early predictor of the metabolic syndrome in Korean men: 5-year's prospective cohort study. Atherosclerosis. 2013;227(2):398-403.
5. St. George A, Bauman A, Johnston A, Farrell G, Chey T, George J. Independent effects of physical activity in patients with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatology. 2009;50(1):68-76.
6. Kistler KD, Brunt EM, Clark JM, Diehl AM, Sallis JF, Schwimmer JB. Physical activity recommendations, exercise intensity, and histological severity of nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. The American journal of gastroenterology. 2011.
7. Hallsworth K, Fattakhova G, Hollingsworth KG, Thoma C, Moore S, Taylor R, et al. Resistance exercise reduces liver fat and its mediators in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease independent of weight loss. Gut. 2011;60(9):1278-83.
8. Association AG. American Gastroenterological Association medical position statement: nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. Gastroenterology. 2002;123:1702-4.
9. Hagner-Derengowska M, Kałużny K, Budzyński J. Effects of Nordic Walking and Pilates training programs on aminotransferase activity in overweight and obese elderly women. Journal of Education, Health and Sport. 2015;5 .)21(
10. Aladro-Gonzalvo AR, Machado-Díaz M, Moncada-Jiménez J, Hernández-Elizondo J, Araya-Vargas G. The effect of Pilates exercises on body composition: a systematic review. Journal of bodywork and movement therapies. 2012;16(1):109-14.
11. Mir p, Mir z. Effect of 8 weeks pilates exercise on plasma visfatin and insulin resistance index in obese women. Nursing of the Vulnerables. 2016;3(8):1-12.
12. Marinda F, Magda G, Ina S, Brandon S, Abel T, Ter Goon D. Effects of a mat pilates program on cardiometabolic parameters in elderly women. Pakistan journal of medical sciences. 2013;29(2):500.
13. Lim HS, Yoon S. The effects of Pilates exercise on cardiopulmonary function in the chronic stroke patients: a randomized controlled trials. Journal of physical therapy science. 2017;29(5):959-63.
14. Houghton D, Thoma C, Hallsworth K, Cassidy S, Hardy T, Burt AD, et al. Exercise reduces liver lipids and visceral adiposity in patients with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2017;15(1):96-102. e3.
15. Hallsworth K, Thoma C, Hollingsworth KG ,Cassidy S, Anstee QM, Day CP, et al. Modified high-intensity interval training reduces liver fat and improves cardiac function in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled trial. Clinical science. 2015;129(12):1097-105.
16. Haus JM, Solomon TP, Kelly KR, Fealy CE, Kullman EL, Scelsi AR, et al. Improved hepatic lipid composition following short-term exercise in nonalcoholic fatty liver disease. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism. 2013;98(7):E1181-E8.
17. Hashida R, Kawaguchi T, Bekki M, Omoto M, Matsuse H, Nago T, et al. Aerobic vs. resistance exercise in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: A systematic review. Journal of hepatology. 2017;66(1):142-52.
18. Guo R, Liong EC, So KF, Fung M-L, Tipoe GL. Beneficial mechanisms of aerobic exercise on hepatic lipid metabolism in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Diseases International. 2015;14(2):139-44.
19. Ehsan Asghari؛ Mohammad Javad Ramezan Nejhad؛ Zahra Mir Zendeh Del. Examined the changes in serum levels of inflammatory, anti-inflammatory factors and Irisin after an acute resistance exercise in sedentary young men. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 24-31.
20. Javad Vakili؛ Ramin Amir Sasan؛ Solmaz Hashem Pour؛Touhid Khanvari. Effects of Nigella Sativa short term Supplementation on superoxide dismutase and malondialdehyde Responses to a Bout of Aerobic Exercise in Male Volleyball Players. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 40-46.
21. Dong F, Zhang Y, Huang Y, Wang Y, Zhang G, Hu X, et al. Long-term lifestyle interventions in middle-aged and elderly men with nonalcoholic fatty liver disease: a randomized controlled trial. Scientific reports. 2016;6:36783.
22. Keating SE, Hackett DA, George J, Johnson NA. Exercise and non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of hepatology. 2012;57(1):157-66.
23. Singh S, Allen AM, Wang Z, Prokop LJ, Murad MH, Loomba R. Fibrosis progression in nonalcoholic fatty liver vs nonalcoholic steatohepatitis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of paired-biopsy studies. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology. 2015;13(4):643-54. e 9.
24. Samira Pour Mirzaei؛ Bahman Mirzaei؛ Farhad Rahmani Nia. The Prevalence of Female Athlete Triad (Eating Disorder, Amenorrhea, and Osteoporosis) and its Relation to the Level of Physical Activity in National Teams of Iran. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 2, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 32-39.