Goudarzi M, Honari H. Designing and Developing the Strategic System of Wrestling in IR Iran Improving Wrestling in Islamic Republic of Iran. World Journal of Sport Sciences. 2009;2(1):65-74.
2. Mirzaei B, Ghahremani Moghaddam M, Alizaee Yousef Abadi H. Analysis of Energy Systems in Greco-Roman and Freestyle Wrestlers Who Participated in the 2015 and 2016 World Championships. International Journal of Wrestling Science. 2017;7(1-2):35-40.
3. Patel JJ, Miller KR, Rosenthal C, Rosenthal MD. When is it appropriate to use arginine in critical illness? Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2016;31(4):438-44.
4. McConell GK. Effects of L-arginine supplementation on exercise metabolism. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care. 2007;10(1):46-51.
5. Botchlett R, Lawler JM, Wu G. L-Arginine and l-citrulline in sports nutrition and health. Nutrition And Enhanced Sports Performance: Elsevier; 2019. p. 645-52.
Sureda A, Pons A. Arginine and citrulline supplementation in sports and exercise: ergogenic nutrients? Acute Topics in Sport Nutrition. 59: Karger Publishers; 2012. p. 18-28.
7. Bailey SJ, Blackwell JR, Lord T, Vanhatalo A, Winyard PG, Jones AM. L-citrulline supplementation improves O2 uptake kinetics and high-intensity exercise performance in humans. Journal of Applied Physiology. 2015;119(4):385-95.
8. De Bandt J-P. Arginine and Skeletal Muscle. Nutrition and Skeletal Muscle: Elsevier; 2019. p. 295-307.
9. Pérez-Guisado J, Jakeman PM. Citrulline malate enhances athletic anaerobic performance and relieves muscle soreness. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2010;24(5):1215-22.
10. Wax B, Kavazis AN, Weldon K, Sperlak J. Effects of supplemental citrulline malate ingestion during repeated bouts of lower-body exercise in advanced weightlifters. The Journal of Strength & Conditioning Research. 2015;29(3):786-92.
11. Cutrufello PT, Gadomski SJ, Zavorsky GS. The effect of l-citrulline and watermelon juice supplementation on anaerobic and aerobic exercise performance. Journal of sports sciences. 2015;33(14):1459-66.
12. Bailey SJ, Blackwell JR, Williams E, Vanhatalo A, Wylie LJ, Winyard PG, et al. Two weeks of watermelon juice supplementation improves nitric oxide bioavailability but not endurance exercise performance in humans. Nitric Oxide. 2016;59:10-20.
13. da Silva DK, Jacinto JL, de Andrade WB, Roveratti MC, Estoche JM, Balvedi MC, et al. Citrulline Malate Does Not Improve Muscle Recovery after Resistance Exercise in Untrained Young Adult Men. Nutrients. 2017;9(10):1132.
14. Figueroa A, Wong A, Jaime SJ, Gonzales JU. Influence of L-citrulline and watermelon supplementation on vascular function and exercise performance. Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition & Metabolic Care. 2017;20(1):92-8.
15. Wideman L, Weltman JY, Patrie JT, Bowers CY, Shah N, Story S, et al. Synergy of L-arginine and GHRP-2 stimulation of growth hormone in men and women: modulation by exercise. American Journal of Physiology-Regulatory, Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 2000;279(4):R1467-R77.
16. Forbes SC, Harber V, Bell GJ. The acute effects of L-arginine on hormonal and metabolic responses during submaximal exercise in trained cyclists. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2013;23(4):369-77.
17. Collier SR, Casey DP, Kanaley JA. Growth hormone responses to varying doses of oral arginine. Growth Hormone & IGF Research. 2005;15(2):136-9.
18. Hoffman J. Physiological aspects of sport training and performance: Human Kinetics; 2014.
19. Bescós R, Gonzalez-Haro C, Pujol P, Drobnic F, Alonso E, Santolaria ML, et al. Effects of dietary L-arginine intake on cardiorespiratory and metabolic adaptation in athletes. International journal of sport nutrition and exercise metabolism. 2009;19(4):355-65.
20. Sunderland KL, Greer F, Morales J. VO2max and ventilatory threshold of trained cyclists are not affected by 28-day l-arginine supplementation. Journal of strength and conditioning research. 2011;25(3):833.
21. Forbes SC. Oral l-Arginine Supplementation in Young Males: Endocrinology, Metabolic, and Physiological Responses at Rest and During Exercise. L-Arginine in Clinical Nutrition: Springer; 2017. p. 301-10.
22. Goron A, Lamarche F, Cunin V, Dubouchaud H, Hourdé C, Noirez P, et al. Synergistic effects of citrulline supplementation and exercise on performance in male rats: evidence for implication of protein and energy metabolisms. Clinical Science. 2017;131(8):775-90.
23. Linden KC, Wadley GD, Garnham AP, McConell GK. Effect of l-arginine infusion on glucose disposal during exercise in humans. Medicine and science in sports and exercise. 2011;43(9):1626-34.