1. Greer BK. (2006). The effects of branched-Chain amino acid supplementation on indirect indicators of
muscle damage and performance, Journal Apply Physiology, 37:452-9
2. Bloomer RJ. (2007). The role of nutritional supplements in the prevention and treatment of resistance exercise induced skeletal muscle injury, Journal Sports Medicine, 37: 519-32
3. Green MS, Corona BT. Doyle JA, et al. (2008). Carbohydrate-protein drinks do not enhance recovery from exercise-induced muscle injury, Journal Sports Structure, 18:1-18
4. Clarkson PM, Hubal MJ. (2002). Exercise-induces muscle damage in humans, Am Journal Physiology Medicine Rehab, (2002), 81: 52-69
5. Eghbal Mosavi Far؛ Khosro Jahan Seir. Compare of resting levels of Visfatin in professional karate’s and non-athletes¸ with two different doses of omega-3 supplementation along with intense physical activity. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 115-128.
6. Sirvan Atashak؛ Jamal Rasoul Pour؛ Kamal Aziz Beigi. The Effect of progressive resistance training on some cardiovascular risk factors in inactive men. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 58-71.
7. Razmjoo, Sahar. Rajabi, Hamid. Dehkhoda, Mohammadreza. Noruzian, Manijheh. (1389). Effects of Both acute and chronic resistance training pyramid and reverse pyramid on some serum markers of cellular damage in non-athletic girls, Journal Exercise Physiology, Vol. 7, No. 27: 29-44
8. Cheung K, Hume PA, Maxwell L. (2003). Delayed onset muscle soreness: treatment strategies and performance factors, Journal Sports Medicine, 33:145-64.
9. Ali Bakhtiyari؛ Khosrow Ebrahim؛ Sajjad Ahmadizad. The effects of two methods of tapering on some physical characteristics of elite hockey players. Biannual Journal of Applied Health Studies in Sport Physiology. Volume 3, Issue 1, Autumn and Winter, 2015, p. 44-57.
10. Wojcik JR. (2001). Effect of carbohydrate-protein beverage on glycogen resynthesis and muscle damage induced by eccentric resistance exercise, Journal Inter Society Sports Nutrition, 31: 228-3
11. Jacob, JB. Hyonson, H. Zhenping, D. et al. (2007).The effect of a carbohydrate and protein supplement on resistance exercise performance, hormonal response, and muscle damage, Journal Strength Condition Research, 21: 321-329
12. Stock MS, Young JC, Lawrence A. (2010). The effects of adding leucine to pre and postexercise carbohydrate beverages on acute muscle recovery from resistance training, Journal Strength Condition Research, 24: 2211-19.
13. Batty JJ, Hwang H, Ding Z, et al. (2007). The effect of a carbohydrate and protein supplement on resistance exercise performance, hormonal response, and muscle damage, Journal Strength Condition Research, 21: 321-29.
14. Romano-Ely BC, Todd MK, Saunders MJ, et al. (2006). Effects of an isoclaroic carbohydrate-proteinantioxidant drink on cycling performance, Medicine Science Sports Exercise, 38: 1608-16.
15. Saunders MJ, Kane MD, Todd MK. (2004). Effects of a carbohydrate– protein beverage on cycling endurance and muscle damage, Medicine Science Sports Exercise, 36: 1233-8.
16. Coombes JS, McNaughton LR. (2000). Effects of branched-chain amino acid supplementation on serum Creatine Kinase and lactate dehydrogenase after prolonged exercise, Journal Sports Medicine Physiology Fitness, 40: 240-6.
17. Millard S, Warren M, Thomas GL, et al. (2005). Recovery from run training: efficacy of a carbohydrate–protein beverage?, Internal Journal Sport Nutrition Exercise Metabolism, 15: 610–24.
18. Cockburn, E. Philip, N. Duncan, NF. et al. (2008). Acute milk-based protein-cho supplementation attenuates exercise-induced muscle damage, Journal Apply Physiology Nutrition Metabolism, 33: 775-783
19. Campbell, B. Spano, M. and Conditioning association. (2011). NSCA`s Guide to Sport and Exercise Nutrition, Human Kinetics, Chemistry and laboratory medicine, 48: 757-767
20. Soleymani, Mahdi. (1387). The effect of cocoa on blood coagulation factors in male athletes after exhaustive exercise increased, master's thesis, University of Tabriz
21. Kammer, L. Ding, Zh. Wang, B. et al. (2009). Cereal and nonfat milk support muscle recovery fohhowing exercise, Journal internal Society Sport Nutrition, 6(11)
22. Gilson, S. Saunders, M. Moran, Ch. et al. (2010). Effects of chocolate milk consumption on markers of muscle recovery following soccer training, Journal Internal of Society of Sports Nutrition, 7:19
23. Cockburn, E. Robson-Ansley, P. Robson, F. et al. (2012). Effect of volume of milk consumed on the attention of exercise-induced muscle damage, Journal Apply Physiology, 112(9): 3187-3194
24. Iwasa, M. Aoi, W. Mune, K. et al. (2013). Fermented milk improves glucose metabolism in exercise-induced muscle damage in young healthy men, Journal Nutrition, 12:83
25. Cockburn, E. Stevenson, E. Hayes, PH. Et al. (2010). Effect of milk-based carbohydrate-protein Supplement timing on the attenuation of exercise-induced muscle damage, Journal Apply Physiology Nutrition, 35: 270-277
26. Lunn, WR. Pasiakos, SM. Colletto, MR. et al. (2012). Chocolate milk and endurance exercise recovery : protein balance, glycogen, and performance, medicine and science in sports and exercise Apr, 44(4):682-691
27. Pritchett, K. Pritchett, R. (2013). Chocolate milk: A Post-Exercise Recovery Beverage For Endurance Sports, Medicine sport Science, vol 59: 127-134
28. Ausaly, Ali. Kordi, Mohammadreza. Azad, Ahmad. (1389). The impact of carbohydrates and amino acid supplementation on insulin secretion the recovery period and maintain the performance of wrestlers, Journal Biology Sciences Sports, N 2: 129-144
29. Kashef, Majid. Bonyan, Abbas. Raad, Morteza. (1391). The effect of creatine monohydrate and creatine-carbohydrate mixture to be anaerobic and cell damage index (LDH.CK) in the boys 18-15-year-old athlete, Journal Biology Sciences Sports, No. 13:152-125
30. Spaccarotella, KJ. Andzel, WD. (2011). The effect of low fat chocolate milk on postexercise recovery in collegiate athlates, Journal Strengh Condition Research, 25(12): 3456-60
31. Kraemer, WJ. Hatfield, DL. Volek, JS. Et al. (2009). Effects of amino acids supplement on physiological adaptation to resistance training, Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise, 41: 1111
32. Roy, BD. Tarnopolsky, MA. MacDougall, JD. Et al. (1997). Effects of glucose supplement timing on protein metabolism after resistance training, Journal Apply Physiology, 82: 1882-1888
33. Asjedi, Foad. Arazi, Hamid. Farazi samrin, Sahar. (1391). Compare the effect of carbohydrate-protein whey Supplementation the indices of muscle damage after Eccentric resistance exercise, Journal Nutrition Science Food Industry, No. 4:83-92
34. Beturak, Kaveh. (1388). The effect of Branched chain amino acid (BCAA) supplementation on serum indicators of cell damage (CK, LDH, CKMD) after heavy resistance exercise in wrestlers, Master's thesis, Tabriz university
35. Kukuljan, S. Nowson, CA. Sanders, K. et al. (2009). Effect of resistance exercise and fortified milk on skeletal muscle mass, muscle size, and functional
performance in amiddle-aged and older men: an 18-mo randomized controlled trial, Journal Apply Physiology, (107): 1864-1873
36. Pritchett, K. Pritchett, R. Green, J. et al. (2013). Comparisons of Post-exercise Chocolate Milk and a Commercial Recovery beverage following Cycling Training on Recovery and Performance, Journal Exercise Physiology, 14(6):9751-1097