1. Nikseresht F, Bahrami M, Rahmati M. The Effect of Interval Training On G6Pase Expression in Hepatic Tissue, Glucose and Insulin of Obese Rats with Type 2 Diabetic. Iranian Journal of Diabetes and Lipid Disorders. 2022;21(5):311-22. [In Persian]
2. Valizadeh A, Majidinia M, Samadi-Kafil H, Yousefi M, Yousefi B. The roles of signaling pathways in liver repair and regeneration. Journal of Cellular Physiology. 2019;234(9):14966-74. [In Persian]
3. Sedighi M, Namdari M, Mahmoudi P, Khani A, Manouchehri A, Anvari M. An Overview of Angiogenesis and Chemical and Physiological Angiogenic Factors: Short Review. Journal of Chemical Health Risks. 2022:-. [In Persian]
4. Korivi M, Hou C-W, Chen C-Y, Lee J-P, Kesireddy SR, Kuo C-H. Angiogenesis: Role of exercise training and aging. Adapt Med. 2010;2(1):29-41.
5. Pournasr B, Sc M, Farzaneh Z, Shahsavani M, Baharvand H. Liver Development and In vitro Differentiation of Embryonic Stem Cells to Hepatocytes. Cell J. 2009;11.
6. Turner CA, Watson SJ, Akil H. The fibroblast growth factor family: neuromodulation of affective behavior. Neuron. 2012;76(1):160-74.
7. Wahl P, Jansen F, Achtzehn S, Schmitz T, Bloch W, Mester J, et al. Effects of high intensity training and high volume training on endothelial microparticles and angiogenic growth factors. PloS one. 2014;9(4):e96024.
8. Hamidi A, Rashidlamir A, Khajei R, Zarei M, Zendedel A. The Effect of Aerobic-resistance Training on Plasma Levels of bFGF in Coronary Artery Disease After CABG. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2020;23(3):314-25. [In Persian]
9. Maddaluno L, Urwyler C, Werner S. Fibroblast growth factors: key players in regeneration and tissue repair. Development (Cambridge, England). 2017;144(22):4047-60.
10. Vosadi E, Gholami F, Mortazavi E. Effect of Eight Weeks of Exercise with Different Intensities on the Gene Expression of Decorin and Muscular TGF-β in the Male Adult Rats. journal of ilam university of medical sciences. 2021;29(2):86-94. [In Persian]
11. Gholamian S, Attarzadeh Hosseini SR, Rashidlamir A, Agha-Alinejad H. The effects of interval aerobic training on mesenchymal biomarker gene expression, the rate of tumor volume, and cachexia in mice with breast cancer. Iran J Basic Med Sci. 2020;23:244. [In Persian]
12. Bahram ME, Afroundeh R, Ghiyami Taklimi SH, Sadeghi A, Gholamhosseini M. Effect of High-intensity Interval Training and Loquat Leaf Extract Consumption on Liver Enzymes in Obese Men With Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. complementary Medicine Journal. 2021;11(2):102-15.
13. Wahl P, Hägele M, Zinner C, Bloch W, Mester J. High Intensity Training (HIT) für die Verbesserung der Ausdauerleistungsfähigkeit von Normalpersonen und im Präventions-& Rehabilitationsbereich. Wiener Medizinische Wochenschrift. 2010;160(23):627-36.
14. Wahl P, Zinner C, Achtzehn S, Behringer M, Bloch W, Mester J. Effects of acid–base balance and high or low intensity exercise on VEGF and bFGF. European journal of applied physiology. 2011;111(7):1405-13.
15. Lateef Mohammed A, Haghshenas R. The effect of endurance training on gene and protein expression of TGFβ and integrin in the liver of male rat diabetic. Sport Physiology. 2022:-.
16. kordi MR, nekouei a, shafiee a, hadidi V. The Effect of Eight Weeks High Intensity Aerobic Continuous and Interval Training on Gene Expression of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor In Soleus Muscle of Healthy Male Rats. Journal of Arak University of Medical Sciences. 2015;18(8):53-62. [In Persian]
17. asad m, Torabi Z, Barzegari A, Amouzad Mahdirejei H. Comparison of four exercise training protocol for eight weeks on expression of some antioxidant enzymes in heart tissue of rats. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 2021;12(4):473-92. [In Persian]
18. Kim D-H, Kim S-H, Kim W-H, Moon C-R. The effects of treadmill exercise on expression of UCP-2 of brown adipose tissue and TNF-α of soleus muscle in obese Zucker rats. Journal of Exercise Nutrition & Biochemistry. 2013;17(4):199.
19. Helgerud J, Høydal K, Wang E, Karlsen T, Berg P, Bjerkaas M, et al. Aerobic high-intensity intervals improve V˙ O2max more than moderate training. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2007;39(4):665-71.
20. Khalafi M, Fatemeh Shabkhiz S, Zolfaghari M, Zarei Y. The effect of two types of exercise on serum chemerin in diabetic male rats. Qom University of Medical Sciences Journal. 2016;10(8):27-35. [In Persian]
21. Haram PM, Kemi OJ, Lee SJ, Bendheim MØ, Al-Share QY, Waldum HL, et al. Aerobic interval training vs. continuous moderate exercise in the metabolic syndrome of rats artificially selected for low aerobic capacity. Cardiovascular research. 2009;81(4):723-32.
22. Czarkowska-Paczek B, Zendzian-Piotrowska M, Bartlomiejczyk I, Przybylski J, Gorski J. The influence of physical exercise on the generation of TGF-β1, PDGF-AA, and VEGF-A in adipose tissue. European journal of applied physiology. 2011;111(5):875-81.
23. Trayhurn P, Wang B, Wood I. Hypoxia and the endocrine and signalling role of white adipose tissue. Archives of physiology and biochemistry. 2008;114(4):267-76.
24. Pugh CW, Ratcliffe PJ. Regulation of angiogenesis by hypoxia: role of the HIF system. Nature medicine. 2003;9(6):677-84.
25. Halbeisen RE, Galgano A, Scherrer T, Gerber A. Post-transcriptional gene regulation: from genome-wide studies to principles. Cellular and molecular life sciences. 2008;65(5):798-813.
26. toloueiazar j, Tofighi A, alizadeh r. The Effect of High Intensity Interval Training on Serum Levels of FGF21, Insulin Resistance and Lipid Profile in Sedentary Obese Women. Journal of Sport Biosciences. 2019;10(4):449-64. [In Persian]
27. Mirzaei Amirabadi G, Asad MR, Rahimi M. The Effect of Exercise with Different Intensity and Volume on fibroblast growth factor (FGF-2) Gene Expression in Subcutaneous and Visceral Adipose tissue in Male Rats. Journal of Sport and Exercise Physiology. 2018;11(2):97-108. [In Persian]
28. Khadivi Burojeny Z, Rajabi H, Marandi M, Haghjoo S, Khadivi Burojeny A, Noorian E. Effect of resistance training on plasma FGF-2 and Myostatin level in male Wistar rats. Research in Sport Medicine and Technology. 2018;16(15):11-22. [In Persian]
29. Olwin BB, Hannon K, Kudla AJ. Are fibroblast growth factors regulators of myogenesis in vivo? Progress in growth factor research. 1994;5(2):145-58.
30. Gharakhanlou BJ, Bonab SB. The effect of 12 weeks of training in water on serum levels of SIRT1 and FGF-21, glycemic index, and lipid profile in patients with type 2 diabetes. International Journal of Diabetes in Developing Countries. 2022:1-8.
31. Masodzade G, Barari A, Abbasi daloii A, Farzanegi P. Comparing the Effect of High and Moderate Intensity Exercise Trainings and Resveratrol Supplementation on FGF-21 and Cytokeratin-18 in Rats with Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease. Journal of Mazandaran University of Medical Sciences. 2021;31(197):1-11. [In Persian]
32. abbasi-daloii A, ., Abdi A, Ghasemi M. The effects of eight weeks of resistance training on serum levels of FGF21, LCAT and LDL-C to HDL-C ratio in obese women. Journal of Applied Exercise Physiology. 2017;13(25):15-24. [In Persian]
33. Kong Z, Sun S, Liu M, Shi Q. Short-term high-intensity interval training on body composition and blood glucose in overweight and obese young women. Journal of diabetes research. 2016;2016.
34. Fasihi Ramandi E, Khaledi N. High intensity interval training induced changes in the hepatic FGF-21 gene expression and serum TNF-α in diabetic male rats. Research in Sport Medicine and Technology. 2020;18(19):57-68. [In Persian]
35. Díaz-Delfín J, Hondares E, Iglesias R, Giralt M, Caelles C, Villarroya F. TNF-α represses β-Klotho expression and impairs FGF21 action in adipose cells: involvement of JNK1 in the FGF21 pathway. Endocrinology. 2012;153(9):4238-45.
36. Ajami Nezhad M, Sabet Jahromi MJ. The effects of a single bout of aerobic exercise at different intensities on markers of liver function and blood hemoglobin in healthy untrained male. The Horizon of Medical Sciences. 2014;19(4):184-91. [In Persian]
37. Abedi R, Naghibi S, Gholipour Barzegar M. Effect of three methods of training, moderate-intensity aerobic exercise training, high intensity training and high-intensity interval training, on PLGF and HGF gene expression in adipose tissue in rat. Daneshvar Medicine. 2021;29(4):55-65. [In Persian]