1. M, Nguyen K, Miao W, Garantziotis S, Factor SM, et al. A mechanistic role for cardiac myocyte apoptosis in heart failure. J Clin Invest 2003 ; 111:1497 – 504.
2. Van Rooij E, Liu N, Olson EN. MicroRNAs flex their muscles. Trends in Genetics 2008 ; 24(4):159-66.
3. VaccarinoV. Angina and Cardiac Car: Are There Gender Differences and If So,Why? 2006 ; 113: 467 – 469
4. Muñoz-Castañeda JR, Muntané J, Herencia C,et al. Ovariectomy exacerbates oxidative stressand cardiopathy induced by Adriamycin. GynecolEndocrinol2006; 22:74-79.
5. Underwood J, Jordan ML, Lorenz L, et.The role of emergency Nurs in Improving Care of the Patient. Journal of Emergency Nursing 2009; 35(4): 330-335.
6. Bitto A, Altavilla D, Bonaiuto A, Polito F, Minutoli L, Di Stefano V, Giuliani D,Guarini S, Arcoraci V, Squadrito F: Effects of aglycone genistein in a rat experimental model of postmenopausal metabolic syndrome.J Endocrinol 2009; 200:367–376.
7. Rosano GM, Vitale C, Fini M. Cardiovascular aspects of menopausal hormone replacement therapy. Climacteric 2009; 12 (Suppl 1):41–46.
8. Van Rooij E, Quiat D, Johnson BA, Sutherland LB, Qi X, Richardson JA, et al. A family of microRNAs encoded by myosin genes governs myosin expression and muscle performance. Dev Cell 2009;17(5):662-7
9. Durrans A, Stuhlmann H. A role for Egfl7 during endothelial organization in the embryoid body model system. J Angiogenes Res 2010; 2: 4. doi:10.1186/2040-2384-2-4.
10. Soci UPR, Fernandes T, Hashimoto NY, Mota GF, Amadeu MA, Rosa KT, et al. MicroRNAs 29 are involved in the improvement of ventricular compliance promoted by aerobic exercise training in rats. Physiological genomics 2011; 43(11):665-73.
11. Melo SF, Fernandes T, Baraúna V, Matos KC, Santos AA, Tucci PJ, et al. Expression of microRNA-29 and collagen in cardiac muscle after swimming training in myocardial-infarcted rats. Cellular Physiology and Biochemistry 2014; 33(3):657-69.
12. Habibi P, Alihemmatti A, Alipour M, Nourazar A, Yousefi H, Andalib S, Ahmadiasl N. Effects of Exercise on miR-29 and IGF-1 Expression and Lipid Profile in the Heart of Ovariectomized Rat. Acta Endo (Buc) 2016; 12 (2): 130-136.
13. Jourkesh M , Soori R , Ravasi A, Stephen R, el. Effects of six weeks endurance-resistance training on microRNA-29 Expression in the Heart of Ovariectomized Rat.
14. Fernandes T, Soci UPR, Oliveira EM (2011). Eccentric and concentric cardiac hypertrophyinduced by exercise training: microRNAs andmolecular determinants. J Med Biologic Res.; 44: 836-47.
15. Soci UPR, Fernandes T, Hashimoto NY, Mota GF, Amadeu MA, Rosa KT, et al. MicroRNAs 29 are involved in the improvement of ventricular compliance promoted by aerobic exercise training in rats. Physiological genomics 2011 ; 43(11):665-73.
16. Nekoyi A, Kordi M R , Choobine S. effect of 8 weeks HIT training on expression of MicroRNAs- 29 genes in the heart of rat.J Shahre kord Medicin 2017;(17) 113-120
17. Lawier, J. M., Powers, S. K., Hammere, J., Martin, A. D. Oxigen costof treadmill running in 24- month-oldfisheher-344 rats: Medsi sportsexer 1993; 25(11), 1259-1264.
18. Jaetaek Kim,et a. Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Receptor Signaling Is Required for Exercise-Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy. Molecular Endocrinology 2013; 11:1-11.
19. Teoman, N., Ozcan, A., & Acar, B. The effect of exercise on physical fitness and quality of life in postmenopausal women. Maturitas 2004; 47, 71–77.
20. Barret KE, Barman SM, BOITano S. Ganong review of medical physiology. 2010; 23th ed.
21. Monnikhof EM, Velthuis MJ, el. Effect of exercise on postmenopausal sex hormone levels. Journal of clinical oncology 2009; 27: 4402-99
22. Atkinson C, Lampe JW, et al. Effect of a moderate intensity exercise intervention on estrogen metabolism in postmenopausal woman. 2004; 13: 868-74
23. Al-Nakkash L, Markus B, Bowden K,Batia LM, Prozialeck WC, Broderick TL. Effectsof acute and 2-day genistein treatment on cardiac function and ischemic tolerance inovariectomized rats. Gender Medicine 2009; 6:488-97.
24. Al-Nakkash L, Markus B, Batia L, Prozialeck WC, Broderick TL. Genistein induces estrogen-like effects in ovariectomized rats but fails to increase cardiac GLUT4 and oxidative stress. Journal of medicinal food 2010; 13(6):1369-75.
25. Jaetaek Kim,et a. Insulin-Like Growth Factor I Receptor Signaling Is Required for Exercise-Induced Cardiac Hypertrophy. Molecular Endocrinology 2013; 11:1-11.