1. Archer T, Fredriksson A, Schϋtz E, Kostrzewa RM. Influence of physical exercise on neuroimmunological functioning and health: aging and stress. Neurotoxicity research. 2011;20(1):69-83.
2. Gleeson M, Bishop NC, Stensel DJ, Lindley MR, Mastana SS, Nimmo MA. The anti-inflammatory effects of exercise: mechanisms and implications for the prevention and treatment of disease. Nature Reviews Immunology. 2011;11(9):607.
3. Moein A, Zarghami Khameneh A. The effect of silymarin supplementation on the serum levels of interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein following a single bout of aerobic exercise in healthy men. Daneshvar Medicine. 2018;25(134):39-50.
4. Pournot H, Bieuzen F, Louis J, Fillard J-R, Barbiche E, Hausswirth C. Time-course of changes in inflammatory response after whole-body cryotherapy multi exposures following severe exercise. PloS one. 2011;6(7):e22748.
5. Jahani M. The effect of aerobic exercise combined with supplementation of L-arginine on the response of C-reactive protein in obese men. JAHSSP .2016; 3(2): 17-23
6. Daryanoosh F,Amooali A. Examined the changes in serum levels of inflammatory, anti-inflammatory factors and Irisin after an acute resistance exercise in sedentary young men. JAHSSP.2015; 3(2): 24-31
7. Yazdani F, vakili J. PAJHOHANDEH T. The Effect of NeurobionSupplement after Exhaustive Exercise on Lactic acid, LDH, CK and CRP Plasma differences in Amateur Male Boxers. JAHSSP.2016; 2(2): 11-23
8. Akhtari iShojae E, Jafari A, Farajov A, Malekirad AA, Alipoor M, Ahmadi asl N. Effect of Astrand exercise test onserum interleukin-6 and C-reactive protein response in healthy inactive men. koomesh. 2013;14(2):152-7.
9. Ghasemi H. Roles of IL-6 in ocular inflammation: a review. Ocular immunology and inflammation. 2018;26(1):37-50.
10. Mikkelsen U, Couppe C, Karlsen A, Grosset J, Schjerling P, Mackey A, et al. Life-long endurance exercise in humans: circulating levels of inflammatory markers and leg muscle size. Mechanisms of ageing and development. 2013;134(11-12):531-40.
11. Woods JA, Wilund KR, Martin SA, Kistler BM. Exercise, inflammation and aging. Aging and disease. 2012;3(1):130.
12. Huang H-Y, Appel LJ, Croft KD, Miller ER, Mori TA, Puddey IB. Effects of vitamin C and vitamin E on in vivo lipid peroxidation: results of a randomized controlled trial. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2002;76(3):549-55.
13. Cotugna N, Vickery CE, McBee S. Sports nutrition for young athletes. The Journal of School Nursing. 2005;21(6):323-8.
14. Aviram M, Dornfeld L, Kaplan M, Coleman R, Gaitini D, Nitecki S, et al. Pomegranate juice flavonoids inhibit low-density lipoprotein oxidation and cardiovascular diseases: studies in atherosclerotic mice and in humans. Drugs under experimental and clinical Research. 2002;28(2-3):49-62.
15. Armenteros M, Morcuende D, Ventanas S, Estévez M. Application of natural antioxidants from strawberry tree (Arbutus unedo L.) and dog rose (Rosa canina L.) to frankfurters subjected to refrigerated storage. Journal of Integrative Agriculture. 2013;12(11):1972-81.
16. Schwager J, Richard N, Schoop R, Wolfram S. A novel rose hip preparation with enhanced anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective effects. Mediators of inflammation. 2014;2014.
17. Hasani Moghadam E. Determination of ascorbic acid Rose canina plants in Lorestan. Journal of Crop Sciences and Horticulture and Plant. 2008;15(7):23-8.
18. Lattanzio F, Greco E, Carretta D, Cervellati R, Govoni P, Speroni E. In vivo anti-inflammatory effect of Rosa canina L. extract. Journal of ethnopharmacology. 2011;137(1):880-5.
19. Schwager J, Hoeller U, Wolfram S, Richard N. Rose hip and its constituent galactolipids confer cartilage protection by modulating cytokine, and chemokine expression. BMC complementary and alternative medicine. 2011;11(1):105.
20. Klipstein-Grobusch K, Den Breeijen J, Goldbohm R, Geleijnse J, Hofman A, Grobbee D, et al. Dietary assessment in the elderly: validation of a semiquantitative food frequency questionnaire. European journal of clinical nutrition. 1998;52(8):588-96.
21. Norton K, Olds T. Anthropometrica: a textbook of body measurement for sports and health courses: UNSW press; 1996.
22. Jackson AS, Pollock ML. Generalized equations for predicting body density of men. British journal of nutrition. 1978;40(03):497-504.
23. Ghasemi E, Esmaeil Afzalpour M, Saghebjoo M, Zarban A. Effects of Short-Term Green Tea Supplementation on Total Antioxidant Capacity and Lipid Peroxidation in Young Women after a Resistance Training Session. Journal of Isfahan Medical School. 2012;30(202).
24. Dill D, Costill DL. Calculation of percentage changes in volumes of blood, plasma, and red cells in dehydration. Journal of applied physiology. 1974;37(2):247-8.
25. Christiansen T, Bruun JM, Paulsen SK, Ølholm J, Overgaard K, Pedersen SB, et al. Acute exercise increases circulating inflammatory markers in overweight and obese compared with lean subjects. European journal of applied physiology. 2013;113(6):1635-42.
26. Landers-Ramos RQ, Jenkins NT, Spangenburg EE, Hagberg JM, Prior SJ. Circulating angiogenic and inflammatory cytokine responses to acute aerobic exercise in trained and sedentary young men. European journal of applied physiology. 2014;114(7):1377-84.
27. Barari AR, Alavi SH, Shirali S, Ghazalian F. Effect of short-term endurance training and silymarin consumption on some of preinflammatory cytokines, growth mediators and immune system performance. Annals of Biological Research. 2012;3(6):2933-7.
28. Bijeh N, Hosseini SA, Hejazi K. The effect of aerobic exercise on serum C-reactive protein and leptin levels in untrained middle-aged women. Iranian journal of public health. 2012;41(9):36.
29. Martínez Ayala AL. Changes in Plasma Lipid and Antioxidant Activity in Rats as a Result of Naringin and Red Grapefruit Supplementation. 2012.
30. Ibrahim SS. Protective effect of hesperidin, a citrus bioflavonoid, on diabetes-induced brain damage in rats. J Appl Sci Res. 2008;4(1):84.
31. Jeon S-M, Bok S-H, Jang M-K, Kim Y-H, Nam K-T, Jeong T-S, et al. Comparison of antioxidant effects of naringin and probucol in cholesterol-fed rabbits. Clinica Chimica Acta. 2002;317(1):181-90.
32. Gopinath K, Sudhandiran G. Naringin modulates oxidative stress and inflammation in 3-nitropropionic acid-induced neurodegeneration through the activation of nuclear factor-erythroid 2-related factor-2 signalling pathway. Neuroscience. 2012;227:134-43.
33. Nijveldt RJ, van Nood E, van Hoorn DE, Boelens PG, van Norren K, van Leeuwen PA. Flavonoids: a review of probable mechanisms of action and potential applications. The American journal of clinical nutrition. 2001;74(4):418-25.