17. Archer, J. (2004). Sex differences in aggression in real-world settings: a meta-analytic review. Review of General Psychology, (8): 291–332
18. Azimi, M. (1376). The causes of aggression in Qazvin city school students, with emphasis on the use of problem-solving methods in the treatment of this disorder. Master's thesis in General Psychology. Tehran University.
19. Craig, A., Anderson and Brad J., Bushman. (2002). Human aggression. Annu. Rev. Psychol, 53:27–51.
20. Critchfield, KL., Levy, KN., Clarkin, JF. (2004). The relationship between impulsivity, aggression, and impulsive-aggression in borderline personality disorder: an empirical analysis of self-report measures. Journal of Personality Disorders, (6): 555–70.
21. Dominguez, GB., Balsam, P. (2011). The Relationship between Risk-Taking. Substance Abuse and Aggression in Schizophrenia. Psychology (Barnard College). http://hdl.handle.net/10022/AC:P:10599
22. Laber, MP., (2002). Adolescent boys and the muscular male body ideal. Journal of Adolescent Health, (4): 233-242
23. Donovan, Rj., Egger, G., Kapernick, V., Mendoza, ja. (2003). Conceptual framework for achieving performance enhancing drug compliance in sport. Sport Medicine, (4): 269-284.
24. Haque, Md., Mazharul, Ch., Hoong, Ch., & Lim., Beng, Ch. (2010). Effects of impulsive sensation seeking, aggression and risk-taking behavior on the vulnerability of motorcyclists. Asian Transport Studies, 1(2): 165-180.
25. Nilsson, S., Baigi, A., Marklund, B., Fridlund, B. (2001). The prevalence of androgenic-anabolic steroids by adolescent in country of Sweden. European Journal of Public Health. (2): 195-197.
26. Sadock, B. J., & Sadock, V. A. (2003). Synopsis of Psychiatry. Behavioral Sciences. Clinical Psychiatry. Ninth Edition. Lippincott. Willi. Williams & Wilkins.
27. Swaim, RC., Henry, KL., Baez, NE. (2004). Risk-taking, attitudes toward aggression. and aggressive behavior among rural middle school youth. (2): 157-70.
28. Thel well, R.C., and Greenles, L.A. (2003). Developing competitve endurance performance using mental skills training. The sport psychology. (17), Pp: 318-377.
29. Wills, T.A., Vaccaro, D., & Mcnamara, G. (1994). Novelity seeking, risk taking and related constructs as predictors of adolescent substance use. Journal of Substance Abuse. (6): 1-20.
30. Waldeck, T.L., Miller, L.S. (1997). Gender and impulsivity differences inlicit substance use. Journal of substance abuse, 9: 261.
31. Zuckerman, M., Kuhlman, D.M (1991). Five (or three) robust questionnaire scale factor of personality without culture. Personality and individual differences, 12: 929-941.